[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Darrkn3ss said:

Another baby how is it fair to the first one? So did present time Cheng Cheng merge with the 8th prince? If yes does that mean that taner and Cheng now have two kids? 

I think yes, they kinda have 2 kids now. I mean...I did come across someone saying that Cheng Cheng said this when Xiao Tan asked where is their son when she finally remembered everything "We are in the past Dongyue, so Yu Er is not here. Why don't we give Yu Er a brother or a sister instead?"

Not sure if this is an official source of something, but I personally think it is believable that Yu Er is their first child and this baby Prince is their second?

39 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

I think yes, they kinda have 2 kids now. I mean...I did come across someone saying that Cheng Cheng said this when Xiao Tan asked where is their son when she finally remembered everything "We are in the past Dongyue, so Yu Er is not here. Why don't we give Yu Er a brother or a sister instead?"

Not sure if this is an official source of something, but I personally think it is believable that Yu Er is their first child and this baby Prince is their second?

That's what so weird about it. If the post is true, then does that mean they left a kid somewhere and theybreally confirmed that this is an alternative reality. If they did travel to the past, then we were mislead by that post, therefore, Yu Er did not really exist. Or that this is Yu Er, since technically Yu Er is their first born again.

4 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

That's what so weird about it. If the post is true, then does that mean they left a kid somewhere and theybreally confirmed that this is an alternative reality. If they did travel to the past, then we were mislead by that post, therefore, Yu Er did not really exist. Or that this is Yu Er, since technically Yu Er is their first born again.

You’re not wrong :sweatingbullets: since XT and MLC here are also different. I think it’s weird now, giving birth to the same child because they are recreating their past. Should’ve given birth to a Princess! Even if XT supposedly remembered what happened in the other world. She’s receiving all of this like a copy and paste memory. I’m not convinced since I know that the original XT still exists. If MLC merged into the 8th Prince’s spirit does that mean he does not have the life and death contract anymore? Not sure if it’s bind by soul or body.

XT gave birth near the age mark of MLC’s 25th birthday physically in S1 which resulted them to travel to Xuan Ling. S2, the child grew up quickly so I assume nothing happened to the couple.

The wordings on Mo Yi Feng’s prediction changed but no one knows what it is. The Soul Hunters are still around, and the seal of the Soul Suppressing Orb was unsealed so the Demon King should’ve been more active as time passes.

This season is a spinoff for me. *sighs* As long as it’s a happy ending I’ll just try to brush it off.

With only two eps left, there are a lot of unanswered questions. Maybe they really were planning a season 3 and these will all be answered then? They made some mentions of Xuan Ling but never addressed it. Also, in ep 2 of this season, MLC says he has to get rid of the soul hunters to keep XT safe. So, that still needs to happen. Hopefully season 3 ties up loose ends. 

Seriously worried for my own sanity when I'm reading all these. You know...Yu Er, Xuan Ling Realm, and they even talked about the next life. What of Mo Yi Huai? Would he ended up with Tan Er or Pan Er in the next life? While in the previous season Pan Er is an evil person but in this season she is not quite an evil one. Her only downfall is for being in love with Mo Yi Huai and he did promised to repay her love in the next life. They actually talked about the next life alot here. 

In any case, Cheng Cheng did told Xiao Tan by the lakeside that this is a special place for both of them, and they even conceived Yu Er here. While Cheng Cheng was telling the truth, Xiao Tan thought he was just joking with her. 

Can we accurately say that they actually traveled to the alternate dimension of the past Dongyue? In any case, we can't really say that Cheng Cheng is the 8th Prince. He actually identify himself as the reborn Physician Lian Cheng, so since he is actually from Xuan Ling, I think there are so many possibilities here. So I don't think logic actually applies anywhere in this story. hahahaa

52 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Seriously worried for my own sanity when I'm reading all these. You know...Yu Er, Xuan Ling Realm, and they even talked about the next life. What of Mo Yi Huai? Would he ended up with Tan Er or Pan Er in the next life? While in the previous season Pan Er is an evil person but in this season she is not quite an evil one. Her only downfall is for being in love with Mo Yi Huai and he did promised to repay her love in the next life. They actually talked about the next life alot here. 

In any case, Cheng Cheng did told Xiao Tan by the lakeside that this is a special place for both of them, and they even conceived Yu Er here. While Cheng Cheng was telling the truth, Xiao Tan thought he was just joking with her. 

Can we accurately say that they actually traveled to the alternate dimension of the past Dongyue? In any case, we can't really say that Cheng Cheng is the 8th Prince. He actually identify himself as the reborn Physician Lian Cheng, so since he is actually from Xuan Ling, I think there are so many possibilities here. So I don't think logic actually applies anywhere in this story. hahahaa

You know, when I analyze dramas in other forums with the other drama watchers, we tend to get enlightened as the drama progresses. BUT THIS DRAMA IS AN EXCEPTION! There's no logic at all! LMAO

For my own health and sanity, I give up! LOL 

I love you show, but seriously, you're a threat to my sanity!

20 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

OMG!

Reveal hidden contents

OMG! It's Yu Er! That baby Prince is Yu Er! So... eh...what happened to the other one on the other dimension? This is so bizarre and he picked her Soul Wandering Flute in his ceremony. What are they hinting at? OMG!!!

5 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

So sad for the 1st prince.. 

The scene is so weird. So, okay, our Yi Huai Ge Ge became insane, but Tan Er's apparition is definitely real and not just his imaginations, considering that she cried when she sees him like that. Did he die or something and met her? Or what? OMG!

44 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Hmm...is Jing Xin the 14th Princess Consort now?

Has anyone uploaded yet? Please share.

I don't think so, she is still wearing servant clothes, she's probably a supervisor though. 

I've been checking IG and YT, but no uploads yet. Usually they upload it at 12MN here, so I tend to stay up really late every monday. LOL

48 minutes ago, selena32 said:

I'm :sweat_smile:dying here! OMG it's their baby! Please happy ending, happy ending and no major cliff hangers otherwise I might just break something! Seriously!

It's not a major cliffhanger, just a small one to build on in the next season. :D

Archived