Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

Spoiler

Asked by the 8th Prince how XT was able to differentiate the fake from the real.

"Only the fake will do frivolous things."

Now I know why. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I just finished watching ep 28.  This the first time that I had a hard time finishing an episode. It somehow made sense now why it is called eternal love. My realization came too late, but now I truly appreciate the title and it's connection to the story.  Just my opinion but the eternal love is not about the love story of QT and Cheng Cheng. It's just Cheng Cheng's love for QXT.  If I go back to season 1, they emphasized more on Sir Lian Cheng's death and how MYF preserved his spirit and by creating Dong Yue, but just passing explanation on the role of Qu Xiang Tan as the clan leader and how she controls the orb.  She felt like a secondary character.  Now, in S2, even more so because the orb is important but not as emphasized as the first season.  It's about CC's journey to make QXT fall for him again.  The events in Dong Yue are just effects of his presence. As a matter of fact, it feels like everybody else is secondary, he's the main focus all the time.  And the fact that his soul is again preserved, just like in S1, it only shows that he'll still be the same Sir Lian Cheng of S1, but this time more knowledgeable since if the merging really does happen.  Not only will he gain knowledge of his past as Sir Lian Cheng and MLC, but also the knowledge of the 8th Prince.  So I think in S3, if that is the last season, then it should close all arcs.  Then his love is considered eternal, since his love for QXT transcends all lifetimes.

• Like 8

I don't know how reliable Viet sources are but apparently Liang Jie doesn't want to reprise her role because of all the potential kissing in season 3. 

http://kenh14.vn/khuc-tieu-dan-luong-khiet-tiet-lo-khong-muon-tham-gia-song-the-sung-phi-3-vi-ly-do-bat-ngo-nay-20181127151320689.chn (just in case there are any Viet readers out there that are interested). 

I typically don't think these are reliable sources but has anyone else heard anything?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 2

52 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

I don't know how reliable Viet sources are but apparently Liang Jie doesn't want to reprise her role because of all the potential kissing in season 3. 

http://kenh14.vn/khuc-tieu-dan-luong-khiet-tiet-lo-khong-muon-tham-gia-song-the-sung-phi-3-vi-ly-do-bat-ngo-nay-20181127151320689.chn (just in case there are any Viet readers out there that are interested). 

I typically don't think these are reliable sources but has anyone else heard anything?

We are going to see the studio of Xing Zhao Lin NO has confirmed its participation that is going to do the 3 season of Eternal Love 3 also is the one that has more work of all so maybe neither does!!!!

58 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

I’m not surprised if she doesn’t reprise her role but I guess it’s getting uncomfortable and awkward with what they have in this drama. I mean other actors already had a hard time with a few kiss scenes yet we have so many for a rookie actress lol. Ít could be a personal reason such as her relationship with her bf/fiance or maybe these kiss scenes are like getting in the way of her career meaning that people are only watching it for the kisses not for her acting. I honestly don’t need that many kiss scenes, I appreciate it as a fan service but I know I’m not allowed to drag other dramas in here but for instance with Nirvana In Fire 2, Xiao Ping Jing’s and Lin Xi’s love for each other did not have any physical intimate scenes, all they did was exchange gazes or hugs but I felt so much emotion between the two. I think love can be expressed in many different ways, but you know even I cringe at so many kiss scenes so how does Liang Jie not feel negative about it when doing it herself. I’m invested in the plot development and characterisation instead, I want MLC and XT’s relationship to grow further not face trials of having to restart their relationship. And I hope they don’t tweak the characters’ IQ anymore, they sometimes make them dumb or so smart all of a sudden which puts me off even though the focus of this drama is to the enjoy the rom-com and not take everything seriously but I’m so invested that I notice a lot of things. Hopefully, just hopefully the same main casts would return. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

I would just like them to end my misery and confirm whether they are doing it or not. Hopefully once the finale airs, they might have a press conference to announce what's next. All these rumours flying around are killing me slowly lol

• Like 2

Season 3 would be unthinkable without the main actors for me in the head. It can not be that you refuse such a great story because of a few kisses. That would be unprofessional. I like the kisses and also these bed-clothes in S1. That's the magic and chemistry that make up the drama. Of course, the battles too. * Hehe *

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shiori Me said:

Season 3 would be unthinkable without the main actors for me in the head. It can not be that you refuse such a great story because of a few kisses. That would be unprofessional. I like the kisses and also these bed-clothes in S1. That's the magic and chemistry that make up the drama. Of course, the battles too. * Hehe *

I agree! If that is the case, I hope they just get their happily ever after in season 2 and then start with new characters in season 3. I don't think I want to watch if it's not Liang Je and Xin Zhao Lin

• Like 1

I hope we can get confirmation of this soon. That would be an odd reason to pull out of the role. These are very chaste kisses even if there's a bit too many. I think some are almost used as filler at this point. I think they have a lovely chemistry, but it seems that when they run out of ideas, they rehash these type of scenes instead of moving the plot forward. I know they said the cast will be back for season 3 but I wonder who is actually confirmed. To me it's just not the same if the leads aren't back. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

Lol. It's fine with me if they give Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan a happily ever after here in S2. The next season doesn't have to be about them. Ahem. I'm a sucker for badass characters, so I'm hoping for Mo Yi Huai and Tan Er's story. Perhaps in the modern world. In the novel Xiao Tan and Tan Er actually exchanged bodies and Tan Er actually became a famous artist in the modern world.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

The two fit so well together. * Grrr *

I know, right? I was addicted to this Thai Drama "Jao Sao Jom Yorm" cuz it was unbearably sweet, with handsome  and seductive husband whose mission is to make his wife fall in love with him is involved. I keep rewatching it over and over again and thought nothing will ever beat that. Come The Eternal Love Season 2. Watched that and ditched every other dramas I've been watching. I even got addicted to this much more worst than when I was watching Ten Miles Peach Blossoms. OMG. What sorcery is this?

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, selena32 said:

I agree! If that is the case, I hope they just get their happily ever after in season 2 and then start with new characters in season 3. I don't think I want to watch if it's not Liang Je and Xin Zhao Lin

If they are nor reprising their role...just give us Mo Yi Huai and Tan Er. Or Yu Er or Royal Grandfather. Anything goes. LOL.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

If they are nor reprising their role...just give us Mo Yi Huai and Tan Er. Or Yu Er or Royal Grandfather. Anything goes. LOL.

We definitely need Mo Yi Feng back!

In the Xuan Ling realm, if it was any other drama out there they would add fillers. For example, when Sir Lian Cheng wakes up forgetting all his mortal memories. Another girl he knew other than Qu Xiang Tan from the Mo Tribe who's in love with with Sir Lian Cheng stuck close to him and kept Xiao Tan away.:tired:And that girl will continue to create trouble and stir up Xiao Tan's confidence. That could last from 5-10 eps lol.

4 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

In the Xuan Ling realm, if it was any other drama out there they would add fillers. For example, when Sir Lian Cheng wakes up forgetting all his mortal memories. Another girl he knew other than Qu Xiang Tan from the Mo Tribe who's in love with with Sir Lian Cheng stuck close to him and kept Xiao Tan away.:tired:And that girl will continue to create trouble and stir up Xiao Tan's confidence. That could last from 5-10 eps lol.

That "girl" is probably Royal Grandfather. Whahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

10 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

We need our Grandfather!

Oh demmmm...I got a crush on Royal Grandfather. So sad we din get to see him in S2. Just the badass Yi Huai Ge Ge.

• Like 1

How about this guys, they make season 3 a prequel. It will tell the story about Xiang Tan and Liang Cheng and their tragic love and how it will set up the events for season 1. Though it will end up a tragedy at least we know whats going to happen next. 

Im sorry Im grasping at straws here since Im hoping they wont change the leads for season 3 :joy:

Also Im praying it wont be about Tan Er. Im not very interested in her, her character is too boring...

By the way, may I ask what website do you guys visit to check the online views of this drama

• Like 2