[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, monchoo said:

No idea :P I'm very curious about this part too!

To me, their incomplete spirits became one because both spirits of one another were severely damaged. So when the incomplete spirits merge, it becomes a healthy spirit. When MLC spoke he claimed that he was both people but I'm having a hard time trying to digest the fact that they became one because it contains the conscious of two people who are the same but still it's two different.

But whatever! They both lived happily ever after as one. :tired: No offence but seeing them united as one like this anticipates me more than seeing MLC reuniting with XT.

Assuming that Tan Er does come back in ep 30, imagine Tan Er never came back to calm MYH down. Looks like MYH will overtake Dong Yue and become the next Demon King for real, I don't think MLC will be able to stop him unless people from the Xuan Ling realm came.

I think that the way they planned the merge is perfect. MLC’s physical body was damaged by MYH while 8th prince’s spirit was damaged. Old Weirdo said that he could save 8th prince for now but death would be coming. So by using his body to be the vessel for MLC’s spirit, they’re both saving each other :) 

Haha @Renaro Kopique we literally posted at the same time again! 

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

latest trailer of finale

http://t.cn/ELlrKBV?m=4311701648261814&u=3616300095

XT: where's CC?

8th: Do u really love CC?

XT: of cos.

8th: Close ur eyes then and he'll appear.

(Leaned and kiss and she pushed him away)

CC: Me and 8th have both merged. I'll never leave u again.

XT plunged forward and kissed him.

The scene is so weird. Where is everyone else? There's only Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan left over there after the big fiasco with Mo Yi Huai. Lols. 

Anyway, for what it's worth...this is 8th Prince first kiss. All the kissing scene we've seen was Cheng Cheng's, right?Now I understand why he looks so surprised and excited when she gave him a kiss in the wedding scene. Alot of things is a first experience for him and Xiao Tan too.

If that is a pic of their future baby, and XT didnt die in childbirth. I guess they really changed reality because the MLC now has the full medical knowledge of Sir Liang Cheng of the Xiang Lu continent and Im guessing he assisted in XT birth.:kiss_wink:

But really, I would still want them to have a life bond. Im a romantic! LOL and the idea that they still be together even in death is really the essence of eternal love:heart:

Oh gosh! Isn’t it Monday already?! 

I wonder...what's the story between Royal Grandfather and Physician Lian Cheng? How many friends would actually love you so much to the point they would build a country for you and use their grandchildren to host your soul for you? Geez, that seems a little strange to me. I need a back story on this. And in the previous season, the newly awoken Lian Cheng wasn't very pleased when he saw Xiao Tan and Royal Grandfather being close together and he even told her that whatever she needs to know or need to learn, he knows it too and he can teach it to her, and don't go too close to Mo Yi Feng. Gosh, what's up with the jealousy? Did he seriously think that Xiao Tan was attracted to the his friend/grandfather or something? I seriously wonder what's the story back then in Xuan Ling Realm. It's just so sad that we don't get to see Royal Grandfather this time.

1 hour ago, Ellie Toh said:

I wonder...what's the story between Royal Grandfather and Physician Lian Cheng? How many friends would actually love you so much to the point they would build a country for you and use their grandchildren to host your soul for you? Geez, that seems a little strange to me. I need a back story on this. And in the previous season, the newly awoken Lian Cheng wasn't very pleased when he saw Xiao Tan and Royal Grandfather being close together and he even told her that whatever she needs to know or need to learn, he knows it too and he can teach it to her, and don't go too close to Mo Yi Feng. Gosh, what's up with the jealousy? Did he seriously think that Xiao Tan was attracted to the his friend/grandfather or something? I seriously wonder what's the story back then in Xuan Ling Realm. It's just so sad that we don't get to see Royal Grandfather this time.

I think Lian Cheng gongzi is a very reserved person. He was told that Xiao Tan is his wife so he expects her not to be close with other men even if he doesn’t feel anything for her.

With the jealousy part, Lian Cheng gongzi has already remembered his mortal world experiences as MLC which was why he was trying to eliminate any males (*coughs* Mo Yi Feng) around Xiao Tan. 

I’m quite curious how long Lian Cheng and Mo Yi Feng knew each other for. I’m dying for the upper realm fantasy element. But I know they won’t make a story for the Xuan Ling continent because there is nothing to do there except cultivating or battle other tribes or the demon king’s people. It’s a very generic genre to cover which most writers nowadays do not know how make it unique. The backstory would only take 10-15 episodes max.

Mo Yi Feng is called Cold Face Mo but only knows how to smile at his bestie Lian Cheng gongzi. No idea if the director or writers of S1 tried make their relationship more than bromance. Like you said it’s weird lol. I feel like Mo Yi Feng used to have a dark past or something and it was Lian Cheng gongzi who helped him overcome it. Or he was saved from a near death situation and they glued together since then.

29 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I think Lian Cheng gongzi is a very reserved person. He was told that Xiao Tan is his wife so he expects her not to be close with other men even if he doesn’t feel anything for her.

With the jealousy part, Lian Cheng gongzi has already remembered his mortal world experiences as MLC which was why he was trying to eliminate any males (*coughs* Mo Yi Feng) around Xiao Tan. 

I’m quite curious how long Lian Cheng and Mo Yi Feng knew each other for. I’m dying for the upper realm fantasy element. But I know they won’t make a story for the Xuan Ling continent because there is nothing to do there except cultivating or battle other tribes or the demon king’s people. It’s a very generic genre to cover which most writers nowadays do not know how make it unique. The backstory would only take 10-15 episodes max.

Mo Yi Feng is called Cold Face Mo but only knows how to smile at his bestie Lian Cheng gongzi. No idea if the director or writers of S1 tried make their relationship more than bromance. Like you said it’s weird lol. I feel like Mo Yi Feng used to have a dark past or something and it was Lian Cheng gongzi who helped him overcome it. Or he was saved from a near death situation and they glued together since then.

Funny enough the Lian Cheng Gong Zi returns in season 2 to be all cheeky, naughty with loads of steamy kisses. It must be the 8th Prince Mo Lian Cheng's experience that made him that way...I guess. Whahahahaha. Whatever it is, I must be hanging around the wrong friends. None of them would build a country for me. Boo...hahahahaha

21 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

Please S3 with these two actors. It is a pleasure to see this chemistry. And the kid really looks like the "serial daddy". Sweet!! I love this series. And I would love to see the three as a family. Mo Lian Cheng as Emperor Xiao Tan as his Empress. How her love grows even stronger.

That kid...issit a son or daughter? I mean, I heard in the book they have a daughter called Qiao Qiao, apart from their son Yu Er.

Wow I was rapt. I hope in Season 3 there are 200 kisses, deep love and even more babies, as Ellie has already mentioned a daughter. Sweet. And the baby prince looks so cute too. Is it confirmed that the leads come back in Season 3?

The transformation is beautiful, that means our Mo Lian Cheng "Cheng Cheng" is still virgin. But this smile, the 8th prince had already in the hole on it. I melt then.

5 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

Wow I was rapt. I hope in Season 3 there are 200 kisses, deep love and even more babies, as Ellie has already mentioned a daughter. Sweet. And the baby prince looks so cute too. Is it confirmed that the leads come back in Season 3?

The transformation is beautiful, that means our Mo Lian Cheng "Cheng Cheng" is still virgin. But this smile, the 8th prince had already in the hole on it. I melt then.

Eternal Love 3-Triple Love. LOL!!!! I like your statement, Shiori. These two bodies...Xiao Tan and the new Cheng Cheng are definitely virgins. Xiao Tan did mentioned that whatever Cheng Cheng has gone through with 8th Princess Consort, was not exactly her. And our 8th Prince did not have any concubines this time around, and just look at him, he can't even really flirt to save his life. The most he did was get near to Xiao Tan and carried her, and that's it. All the seduction, flirting and kissing came from Cheng Cheng (Lian Cheng). Earlier on, when I watched the wedding scene clip, I couldn't understand why Cheng Cheng was blushing on his wedding day when Xiao Tan went ahead of herself and kissed him, now I finally understand why, cuz it's all new experience to him. He may have Lian Cheng/the elder 8th Prince memories, but these are new to him regardless.

5 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/d78c5c3fly1fxnm34qdc8g20d807shdy.gif

He does not kiss quite as stormy as our older MLC.

Cut him some slack. He needs more practice to develop the skills. Hahahahaha. This is actually a new experience for our newly upgraded 8th Prince. And he probably did not want to scare his new wife on their wedding night.

I shamelessly admit that I am a pervert. I enjoyed the scene where 8th Prince helped Xiao Tan bathed in S1 and I really like the scene where Cheng Cheng was taking off his robe to bathe in S2. And I really hope I get to see them finally bathe or shower together in S3. Now, that's what I call steamy.

OMgh. I'm so shallow. Slap me please. LOL!

Guys, I need a gameplan. I'm probably gonna have a huge withdrawal after this drama is over. What do you suggest me to watch next? I can't quit cold turkey, it'll drive me crazy. Can you help me out and list me some of those romantic dramas with happy ending, please?

Archived