sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

Ellie heats up the cinema in my head. yes 200 more in Season 3:love::love:

Ten miles of peach blossoms is recommended:love:

Scholar who walks the Night Korean Drama

Lolsssss. I'll watch the Scholar Who Walks The Night. Haven't watch that one. I definitely won't go back to watching Bai Qian and Ye Hua. I have this terrible fetish for guys in black with deep husky voice and can kiss the daylight out of you. Hahahaaa. Noooo noooo...no Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms.They will haunt me for months again. Lolsss...that one was another addiction that I almost couldn't get over. LOL.

You know, the deleted scene in S1 where Xiao Tan gave a little strip dance and deliver a rose to Cheng Cheng and instead of complying to his request to do that everyday for him, she made him promised to do the same for her, in the same manner instead cuz they discovered she's pregnant? I think that scene kinda relates to the rose tattoo on Cheng Cheng's chest. I keep thinking that if he did not get that tattoo when he's in the modern world but got it when he is still in Dongyue, he probably goes topless and 'delivered' a rose to her that way and is all "I'm your rose. So, take me."

Whoa...kinky. 

Omg. It's just Friday? I need Monday already!

50 minutes ago, monchoo said:

I dunno why but i really feels like tearing up with joy by just watching the wedding clip. OMG it's just like i'm there witnessing. Oh dearr what have this drama done to me?????!!!!

It's sorcery I tell you, sorcery! LoL

1 hour ago, golinda27 said:

O.M.G!!!!  You know I’ve been waiting for this forever!!!!!!!! Where are you Monday?!

now I want more....lol

Omg...that's the modern wedding. And Royal Grandmother is there too. Can't wait to see the traditional one in the bridal chamber one now.  Wow. The second time around is sure different, both of them are more than willing to be married to each other. But their first time around was really funny; with Xiao Tan not wanting to be married and playing tricks on Cheng Cheng on their wedding night to drive him away. I guess no more tricks this time...or maybe there are, just different kind of 'tricks' instead, to make him stay. LoL

Wonder if he's still 8th Prince now or is he the Crown Prince?

Ps: Ya, I'm a certified pervert by now. I can't believe it myself.

4 hours ago, monchoo said:

Ur wish is served.

http://t.cn/EL8H2kY

but it's only the bts. Better than nothg :tounge_wink:

She was practically yelling and clinging to the stairs refusing to go to the center pool due to coldness. He gave a hug then.

Aw, so this scene really looks like it's from the beginning episodes. I felt like they should cut some stuff from ep 21~ish plus, it took a while just to save XT from Qu Jiang Lin. But they probably cut a lot of scenes because it doesn't flow well like those auction or neck tie scenes. Like trying to force intimate scenes here and there.

4 hours ago, monchoo said:

OMG thank you so much! I love this wedding, it's much more fair to the couple. They finally have an official wedding to make up for S1. My heart is now in content. The Empress Dowager looks so lost in the back lol.

http://t.cn/ELEFLsm

Trailer of Taner and Yi Huai gege.

Overall conversation is she witnessed in her vision that YH will be killed in the royal battle and she knew that theirs was the unrequited love. The only way to save him is to sacrifice herself and wait for the one from the future to take over her body. Then the whole situation will changed. She's sorry that They can only meet again in the next life. That's all she has to say to him.

Sobbing:bawling:

1 minute ago, monchoo said:

http://t.cn/ELnXtM0 

TRAILER wedding night!!!!!

She is using the antiques and did the Sailormoon slogan!!!!!:relaxed:

ARghhhhhhh~~~~~~

He restated whenever whichever however wherever, space or time they are destined to fall in love. From consort to queen status, the place will only be for QXT. Squealing 

6 hours ago, monchoo said:

Oh Gosh! Ive never been this emotional about a drama since Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms! I was tearing up and smiling at the same. My kids be like “mom, are you crying?” I love love this couple so much. 

Bring on season 3, with its 100 kisses :heart:

1 minute ago, selena32 said:

Oh Gosh! Ive never been this emotional about a drama since Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms! I was tearing up and smiling at the same. My kids be like “mom, are you crying?” I love love this couple so much. 

Bring on season 3, with its 100 kisses :heart:

This drama is just so epic in the dramaland. It's basically overcoated with all the sweetness a woman will want in the whole wide world!!! But the best part is watching them and all the other characters is like being part of their journey. All the confessions is so endearing and u just feel happy for the couple for overcoming everything and living in the fairytale land happily ever after! I really wish for S3 to see the story continues between them!

Archived