[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, monchoo said:

This drama is just so epic in the dramaland. It's basically overcoated with all the sweetness a woman will want in the whole wide world!!! But the best part is watching them and all the other characters is like being part of their journey. All the confessions is so endearing and u just feel happy for the couple for overcoming everything and living in the fairytale land happily ever after! I really wish for S3 to see the story continues between them!

You are right! That’s it! This couple’s chemistry is just soooo perfect you actually feel what they’re going through. You feel that you are part of their journey that you cry and laugh with them. During that wedding scene I was like ‘this is it, they deserve this! The culmination of their love!’ It made me tear up and laugh like an idiot at the same time. I think my kids are thinking Im going crazy. :joy:

Ive watched a lot of dramas but its really going to be hard to top this one and Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms! The Eternal Love 2 is unforgetable just for the kissing scenes alone! There is nothing like it! 

And yes, this drama has turned us all into little pervs :joy:

2 hours ago, golinda27 said:

My heart just exploded!! Guess who took Monday off so she doesn’t have to wait to watch? *this one!*

@Ellie Toh this drama has made a pervert out of all of us!!

Lolssssss. We are all pervsssss. Oh man...what sorcery is this. This must be the orb's doing. Let's just blame it on the orb. Lolssss

23 minutes ago, selena32 said:

You are right! That’s it! This couple’s chemistry is just soooo perfect you actually feel what they’re going through. You feel that you are part of their journey that you cry and laugh with them. During that wedding scene I was like ‘this is it, they deserve this! The culmination of their love!’ It made me tear up and laugh like an idiot at the same time. I think my kids are thinking Im going crazy. :joy:

Ive watched a lot of dramas but its really going to be hard to top this one and Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms! The Eternal Love 2 is unforgetable just for the kissing scenes alone! There is nothing like it! 

And yes, this drama has turned us all into little pervs :joy:

Sorry Ye Hua. I'm now 8th Prince's supporter. Lolssss

14 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Lolssssss. We are all pervsssss. Oh man...what sorcery is this. This must be the orb's doing. Let's just blame it on the orb. Lolssss

Sorry Ye Hua. I'm now 8th Prince's supporter. Lolssss

Hahah compared to western tv shows the kissing is nothing!!!!! I’m looking at you game of thrones! Haha! Omg this drama is also up there with me watching TMOPB! I gotta say I’m also a MLC convert from a Ye Hua fan too hahahaha! Definitely spoiled by the dog food this drama throws out!

10 hours ago, monchoo said:

http://t.cn/ELEFLsm

Trailer of Taner and Yi Huai gege.

Overall conversation is she witnessed in her vision that YH will be killed in the royal battle and she knew that theirs was the unrequited love. The only way to save him is to sacrifice herself and wait for the one from the future to take over her body. Then the whole situation will changed. She's sorry that They can only meet again in the next life. That's all she has to say to him.

Sobbing:bawling:

Sobs....it's just sad for Yi Huai Ge Ge. I have always feel sorry for him. And even more so to Pan Er. She is so pitiful in this season.

8 hours ago, monchoo said:

http://t.cn/ELnXtM0 

TRAILER wedding night!!!!!

Ehhhh??? Did he addressed himself as "Ben Wang". Why do I feel that they do subtly switch every now and then?

43 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

It says Dong Yue in chinese characters and the character names of Mo Lian Cheng and Qu Xiao Tan. Idk what is written inside though if that was what you're asking.

Thank you! Nope, that's it. I've seen it before but i don't know what is written on the front cover. LOL

To the merger, I suspect that will be a part of Cheng Cheng and part of the 8th Prince. Because his mind is certainly not completely gone. He is probably a little more reserved. Cheng Cheng has always gone whole. The fact is, he is a virgin. Xiao Tan, of course, too. I love Cheng Cheng as well as the 8th prince. And I hope that both personalities cooperate.:love:

https://fx.weico.net/share/46799797.html?weibo_id=4312780398291954

Too bad the S2 has only 2 episodes. What does the wedding and the pregnancy mean, and then baby prince seems so rushed. That's why S3 has to come fast. I want it to be in Dong Yue. I love historical dramas. All the leading actors play again and life in Dong Yue is shown. Your love will deepen and maybe there will be some happy ending for poor Yi Huai as well.

Archived