[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

16 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Today I feel like opening my heart to be supportive of MH so i will say this - they would never have started this if he didnt see marriage as the end goal, if they both didn't. (And i also think this was alr a done deal before they left Geoje, but that's me) 

I don't think it's so much of a protecting or hiding kind of thing... it's simply not the right time to reveal the r/s because it's not. And that's all. I see it more as him/them cherishing something very precious and true and holding it close to their hearts until they have to announce something. 

And, I actually don't think ppl will be that surprised when they announce (not just shippers). It will take a while to sink in but it'll be alright . For the OIM it will never be ok and it doesnt matter what he does or doesn't do to prep them for it. 

Today is first anniversary of HJW father's death..  if he uploaded a smiley pic I would jump off the ship immed

Edit one more thing - i thought their behaviour  at the 

awards was all very natural given that it was also unnatural (they discussed beforehand how to behave) 

Mb he didnt smile because of hjw fther anniversary ...is it possible he is goin?

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To take it further, imagine u were someone like MH and you met someone u really loved and wanted to get married to. You know there are people who are super supportive, and you know there are people who aren't (lets leave the idea of CNBLUE and him losing OIM fans aside cause i dont think that's an issue). You really want to be open about your relationship but at the same time you know people will be rude and disrespectful and you just don't feel like dealing with it at this point because you want to enjoy these fleeting moments of first love, when the sky is bluer, the plants are more green, the world is a brighter and sweeter place and everything is in vivid technicolor even in the depths of a cold af winter in Seoul.... the feeling of loving and being loved, of being found by and belonging to someone.

I don't blame him (or them) for wanting to keep it under wraps for now. The time will come to deal with everything, but the time is not now.

(And MH if u  disappoint me i shall really have nothing to say) 

28 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Today I feel like opening my heart to be supportive of MH so i will say this - they would never have started this if he didnt see marriage as the end goal, if they both didn't. (And i also think this was alr a done deal before they left Geoje, but that's me) 

I don't think the discussion was about if he saw marriage as the end goal but the possibility of us seeing a wedding SOON? Most of us wanted a June/Oct 2018 wedding don't we? Of course, if they think that they want to wait couple more years , it is entirely up to them. But for shippers, it will be a hard long time with lots of doubts to manage and faith to keep...just saying.

25 minutes ago, monki said:

I don't think the discussion was about if he saw marriage as the end goal but the possibility of us seeing a wedding SOON? Most of us wanted a June/Oct 2018 wedding don't we? Of course, if they think that they want to wait couple more years , it is entirely up to them. But for shippers, it will be a hard long time with lots of doubts to manage and faith to keep...just saying.

Yup. You brought up a point. I had similar thoughts but that was before all these fan cams came out. I mean kmh seriously looked like he had fallen into a bottomless love pit and he doesn't intend to climb out of it anytime soon. and come to think of it, he had that look during the fliming of hs ( those eye stares).  Additionally, it's not just pure liking on his part.  It's admiration too. it's a higher order kind of love.  You saw how hjw was congratulated by many and that adoring looks he gave her. I really thought if there is a priest within reach, he would marry her right there and then.  They were in wedding outfits anyway, complete with guests and emcees. 

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

I don't think it's so much of a protecting or hiding kind of thing... it's simply not the right time to reveal the r/s because it's not. And that's all. I see it more as him/them cherishing something very precious and true and holding it close to their hearts until they have to announce something. 

And, I actually don't think ppl will be that surprised when they announce (not just shippers). It will take a while to sink in but it'll be alright . For the OIM it will never be ok and it doesnt matter what he does or doesn't do to prep them for it. 

Today is first anniversary of HJW father's death..  if he uploaded a smiley pic I would jump off the ship immed

Edit one more thing - i thought their behaviour  at the 

awards was all very natural given that it was also unnatural (they discussed beforehand how to behave) 

Ohhh dear i am tearing up reading your post g0cesyRfzyPJliixw5Ujc8FMiARKAds8eZyFYPZL

All i can say thanku for this beautiful post :heart:

24 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Then why talk about having children and being there for them when they're 1-2 years old? I'm fairly confident we will have a wedding in 2018 

Ok fine. Can we not make this into a debate please? It gets kind of tiring having to defend things that are  freely shared from the heart..Each shipper is entitled to their own views about things...there is no right or wrong because we will never know until it happens or not happen.... plus,  we can never fully agree with each other because our views are shaped by our experiences, our assumptions and how we see things should rightly progress......let's just respect each other in this area and keep this a friendly place. 

28 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Then why talk about having children and being there for them when they're 1-2 years old? I'm fairly confident we will have a wedding in 2018 

Yes its not like he was specifically asked this question(?)then why talk about this

Chingus lets agree to disagree,i think everyone here is free put their view nobody is stopping or have been stopped hehehe. Peace n love. I love this thread you guys are amazing each n everyone sharing their insights about our couple.

Minwon Hwaiting!

P.s i think its his second anniversary :(

So it was a new photo of MH:tongue::D

@monki I hear you and I agree with your statement, but realizing that today marks the 2 year anniversary of JW's Dad's passing...I can understand why they held off on their announcement about their relationship...as hard as it is being a Shipper, I must say that being a MinWon Shipper has been very enjoyable for me.

It has only been a few months since HS ended...and this thread was created by @icyphoenix on October 21...so it hasn't been that long, but I must say our Ship has gradually been advancing forward to its destination. I'm grateful for MH, he's been very generous in giving hints to the Shippers...we all know, we would still be sitting in the middle of the ocean waiting for JW to give us a clue...I say without MH, this Ship would've sunk a long time ago...Thank you, MH!!...now since you guys are long time Shippers...has there been any other Ships like the MinWon Ship??...getting hints within a short time frame?? I don't think there was or is any, like this Ship...I could be wrong:D

I'm gonna trust and believe that MH & JW are truly in love. Just seeing their interactions at the MBC Awards together with their BTS videos...it is a clear indication, that they are together...that's just my opinion.

Hopefully, MinWon won't take too long and ease our hearts by making  an announcement soon, preferably by the end of this month:D

C'mon MH you got this...Go for it!!!  MinWon Fighting!!!:wub:

23 minutes ago, lilowon said:

So it was a new photo of MH:tongue::D

@monki I hear you and I agree with your statement, but realizing that today marks the 2 year anniversary of JW's Dad's passing...I can understand why they held off on their announcement about their relationship...as hard as it is being a Shipper, I must say that being a MinWon Shipper has been very enjoyable for me.

It has only been a few months since HS ended...and this thread was created by @icyphoenix on October 21...so it hasn't been that long, but I must say our Ship has gradually been advancing forward to its destination. I'm grateful for MH, he's been very generous in giving hints to the Shippers...we all know, we would still be sitting in the middle of the ocean waiting for JW to give us a clue...I say without MH, this Ship would've sunk a long time ago...Thank you, MH!!...now since you guys are long time Shippers...has there been any other Ships like the MinWon Ship??...getting hints within a short time frame?? I don't think there was or is any, like this Ship...I could be wrong:D

Yes.  Agree with you on every single point.  And I am loving this shipping with all the guessing and all.  I know I am sick but I enjoy every single posts very much. 

Sorry if I sounded offended and defensive. Was talking to my mum irl and trying to start dinner. @monki

Anyway, to be perfectly honest, I know i am always very positive here but in real life i probably doubt MH and myself and this ship alot. In fact some days I think about the ship and all the things that could stand in their way so much until I am sick of the whole thing and i wanna jump off the ship, and as i mentioned in an earlier post today, my husband teasing me about it  can make me cry (i just became emo again, dont mind me). I have mentioned many times my reasons for keeping at it and being hardcore so I shan't repeat them here. But summary - changed my life, was a catalyst to help me to properly feel again (hence the crying at something so lame) bla bla bla

So i guess to me it is something to feel faith in MH so completely as I suddenly did just now thinking of his smile in the fancams. Just felt like defending him I guess and my own delulu. Don't mind me.  Because i have also had doubts about a wedding this year (though i thought about this for a while alr after the MH interview where he mentioned kids) but today I just feel certain i guess. I've always said shippers stand united and I have every intention of standing by that. 

Oh ya and if anyone feels like i do like totally sick of the ship (is it just me lol) at times, just go and soak in reality.. The more you do it the realer it gets somehow. Hahahaha 

31 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

He was sooo proud ohh my heart.if you notice ji wonnie said gumawo before the hug :wub:

Cr Uploader

This close-up video just brought out happy tears, I love them so much...my heart will break if these 2 don't walk down the aisle. His face says it all, he is so in love with JW.

Chingus please let's remember why we're on board this Ship, it's b'cos we saw something special between these 2 beautiful people...yes, we will have differences of opinions...but that's how a family is...they don't always agree, but they learn to listen and be cordial with one another. I would like for all of MinWon Shippers to be Celebrating the Marriage of our Couple, which I truly believe will happen soon. Let's stay strong for MinWon and for each other...Fighting!!!:wub:

I apologize if I have offended anyone here with anything I've might've said in any of my posts.

@17ncbm  thanks for correcting me about the year:D

He does look gloomy for a new year post and his caption seems like msg to someone coz shouldn't he write it as you all its specifically written "i hope you have"(ahh shipper mind hehehe)

Lol sometimes i wish this thread was private.

Guys I just wanna say every shippers have their own perspective.. We r one big family.. As all the fingers can't be of same size.. We might have different opinions n views.. Sometimes we might argue over things but the important thing is we must reconcile again like a family..  Sometimes we might feel frustrated n sad but at that time we have to supportive like we usually do!!.. I really love this thread.. I consider it a big family.. Let's be happy together!! 

Just now, 17ncbm said:

He was sooo proud ohh my heart.if you notice ji wonnie said gumawo before the hug :wub:

Cr Uploader

Yess i see that ...oh my god ...this video is beautiful with the right music background...i feel love ...i feel love ...one of the my fav ost...and i like the way KMH see HJW ..there is love..there is proud and a sincere gaze ...oh my ..this is what makes me respect KMH 

..I love it ...he is young but he is very mature...i like his eyes ..his eyes speak many things ..love and respect..not just any woman gets that look of love and that's just a HA JI WON ...:wub::wub:

27 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

Yes.  Agree with you on every single point.  And I am loving this shipping with all the guessing and all.  I know I am sick but I enjoy every single posts very much. 

I'm enjoying this Shipping very much with all of you too...This is my me time...my happy place to come to...I enjoy talking with all of you, from all different parts of the world.

I really want a happy ending for MinWon Couple...so let's continue Fighting for MinWon!!:wub:

Archived