Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Just now, 17ncbm said:

He was sooo proud ohh my heart.if you notice ji wonnie said gumawo before the hug :wub:

Cr Uploader

Yess i see that ...oh my god ...this video is beautiful with the right music background...i feel love ...i feel love ...one of the my fav ost...and i like the way KMH see HJW ..there is love..there is proud and a sincere gaze ...oh my ..this is what makes me respect KMH 

..I love it ...he is young but he is very mature...i like his eyes ..his eyes speak many things ..love and respect..not just any woman gets that look of love and that's just a HA JI WON ...:wub::wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

Yes.  Agree with you on every single point.  And I am loving this shipping with all the guessing and all.  I know I am sick but I enjoy every single posts very much. 

I'm enjoying this Shipping very much with all of you too...This is my me time...my happy place to come to...I enjoy talking with all of you, from all different parts of the world.

I really want a happy ending for MinWon Couple...so let's continue Fighting for MinWon!!:wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, lilowon said:

I'm enjoying this Shipping very much with all of you too...This is my me time...my happy place to come to...I enjoy talking with all of you, from all different parts of the world.

I really want a happy ending for MinWon Couple...so let's continue Fighting for MinWon!!:wub:

Oh @lilowon, i'm so with u on this. 

I would like to ask MH boice if this is the 1st time he look and treat a lady like that in public? Needed comparison to be even more certain. Actually in most of the shows (eg radio star, i live alone) that i watched with him, he is quite funny and does not seem as boring or serious as what some said? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

This track of hospital ship its soo beautiful and sad and the title is apt "lean on your shoulder" Eunjae n hyuk :wub: aka minwon :heart: This one too

Sorry for spamming hehehe

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, cslove said:

I would like to ask MH boice if this is the 1st time he look and treat a lady like that in public? Needed comparison to be even more certain. Actually in most of the shows (eg radio star, i live alone) that i watched with him, he is quite funny and does not seem as boring or serious as what some said? 

Well cancer personality is quite complicated. Cant predict what we will do next...quite miserable sometimes (i mean in term of be funny/serious and moody ) :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, cslove said:

As far i have observed he is caring and respectful towards all the ladies he know (watch brave family) but the difference is look in his eyes so much love, admiration and longingness.We have also seen his sulking face(he appeared really upset lol) hahaha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, cslove said:

I have seen all the award fancams.. He has presented an award with an actress.. While presenting he had a smile, then he just bore a boring expression.. The most thing which I noticed he doesn't look at the ladies with him or in front of him... This is my observation from the videos I have seen.. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

Well cancer personality is quite complicated. Cant predict what we will do next...quite miserable sometimes (i mean in term of be funny/serious and moody ) :tongue:

Lol, sounds like very temperimental. However, JW is not like that, so he is even more amaze with her happy powers or maybe saw the sad side that she has hidden and feel so much for her? 

10 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

As far i have observed he is caring and respectful towards all the ladies he know (watch brave family) but the difference is look in his eyes so much love, admiration and longingness.We have also seen his sulking face(he appeared really upset lol) hahaha.

Lol, i did not watch brave family. However, in star radio he seemed quite flirty, dont scold me, just my thoughts esp when he is teasing the female host and told her she has not met a good younger guy to date. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

It is not easy being a shippers. Honestly there was one time i was tired with this ship. Another ship is so easy why this ship so slow. I follow my heart (sorry if i am make u upset with my thread)

another reason is because you guys. Sometimes there are different opinions etc but that's family. There are people who interrupt this thread because we united the troublemaker it ran.

The other reason i see a positive thing from KMH and HJW ..they gave me courage and inspiration as well as confident. So far I'm not confident with the ability ...i long so silent rider in this forum before the thread MinWon Couple's there

The answer of all this positive thinking. Let's always think positive..tired sometimes but that's the spirit..do not lose hope..

There is a storm around us but our ship is still sailing and that's because of you ..you are you all of you ...and love from MinWon Couple's..we do not know faces or know where we are from but we have love ...and one thing because KMH and HJW..(sorry spamming)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, cslove said:

Lol, sounds like very temperimental. However, JW is not like that, so he is even more amaze with her happy powers or maybe saw the sad side that she has hidden and feel so much for her? 

Lol, i did not watch brave family. However, in star radio he seemed quite flirty, dont scold me, just my thoughts esp when he is teasing the female host and told her she has not met a good younger guy to date. 

Hahahahaha but he was quite blunt or straight in your face when asked to date her then he said no something like that ( ahh i don't remember it exactly so plzz correct me if i am wrong)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Hahahahaha but he was quite blunt or straight in your face when asked to date her then he said no something like that ( ahh i don't remember it exactly so plzz correct me if i am wrong)

I think he said he wont pay for such pricey champane for her, which he paid for another gal band member when they met in Thailand with one of CNBlue members. Lol.

I also thought he was very confident to make comments on what so special about others abs which he also has, and he showed them thereafter. He was quite hilarious in radio star. I laughed so much watching him. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

You know the latest KMH ig update. People on ig actually speculated that the reason why he didn't update on Jan 1 with New Year greetings is cos he could be involved with HJW's father's death anniversary preparations. So out of respect, he only updated today with a straight face. It makes alot of sense to me cos whilst he has obligations to his fans to at least greet them , he doesn't wish to be disrespectful to HJW. Given how 'odd' that he chose to only update today New year greetings (throwback to @icyphoenix  concerns of his weird ig behaviour),  attending to HJW's dad's anniversary preparations is the only explanation.  That goes to also indicate how involved he is in her life with possible impending marriage on the cards.  Looking back at all his ig updates, most could somehow be traced back to some HJW connections- further backing the opinion that both of them are very much intricately involved in each other's lives. 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, cslove said:

I think he said he wont pay for such pricey champane for her, which he paid for another gal band member when they met in Thailand with one of CNBlue members. Lol.

I also thought he was very confident to make comments on what so special about others abs which he also has, and he showed them thereafter. He was quite hilarious in radio star. I laughed so much watching him. 

Ohhhh yeah  thanks for correcting me but he said it lol he could have said yeah to flirt poor host 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, cslove said:

Yes. She is so bright and happy always. Think postively. But there is a time where we can be too quite but switch mode change to very very talkative n funny the next day. I dun know but i can see tht inside both of them HJW n KMH. However each ppl hv different personality we x assume much.

But today I want to be positive (before my mind chnge n start qustioning again ) As we hv seen lot of fancam n photo focus on our couple  I m here to conclude that both are dating and in love with ech othr  FULL STOP.  

Image result for mino angry gif

Thank you. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, cslove said:

Exactly I found him to be bold regarding his choices n honest!!.. That's what I felt by his attitude in MBC awards too.. He already knows that he is being linked with HJW for romantic intentions.. Plz don't tell me he doesn't know.. He is sure to see some of the other comments in his post or other posts he is being tagged!!..  Then also he hugged her in public.. Some fans tell he is warm n kind hearted so he did it!!.. Warm person can just shake her hands to congratulate..  When the ladies of HS didn't even initiate a hug y must he??

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

You know the latest KMH ig update. People on ig actually speculated that the reason why he didn't update on Jan 1 with New Year greetings is cos he could be involved with HJW's father's death anniversary preparations. So out of respect, he only updated today with a straight face. It makes alot of sense to me cos whilst he has obligations to his fans to at least greet them , he doesn't wish to be disrespectful to HJW. Given how 'odd' that he chose to only update today New year greetings (throwback to @icyphoenix  concerns of his weird ig behaviour),  attending to HJW's dad's anniversary preparations is the only explanation.  That goes to also indicate how involved he is in her life with possible impending marriage on the cards.  Looking back at all his ig updates, most could somehow be traced back to some HJW connections- further backing the opinion that both of them are very much intricately involved in each other's lives. 

Wow, if this is true, they should just get married quickly. June 28 would be great and meaningful for both.  Next is to have their kid on 28 June too. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

Yes  @Tanny Tan it makes me relieved.. His update today is also a sign.. I hope it's like as u put it beautifully ..

• Like 5

7 hours ago, cslove said:

Wow, if this is true, they should just get married quickly. June 28 would be great and meaningful for both.  Next is to have their kid on 28 June too. Lol. 

Agree with you on this. The reason why the date June 28 stuck to me is cos it's going to be her 40th birthday. And it's a heck of a milestone for a lady especially for one who hasn't have had a shot at life's most beautiful moments- marriage and motherhood.  How special would it be to have your soulmate who has the same birth date spend that meaningful day together. And now you have a wedding anniversary to celebrate on the same date. How cool is that right?

• Like 11
  • LOL 2