Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I feel all the more in love with MinWon.. Esp KMH gosh!!  Can he stop being soo adorable??.. Can't you just confirm that ur dating?? Lol!! 

MH's facial expressions, his body language were giving off signs of someone who is in love and in a relationship. His actions towards JW showed that they are so comfortable with each other, that they seemed like married couple...and the body just reacts to what it's used to...like that hug...their faces might've been awkward, but not their bodies:tongue:

I know they're dating already...just get married and have some beautiful babies...like how your baby Sister said JW, "don't waste them genes.":rolleyes: 

Is it too much?!? it's okay I'm a Shipper...and this my fantasy that will soon become a reality:wink::D

MH please hurry & make your move!!:wub:

• Like 9

Sooooo.  Old pic today. And thanks for the reminder abt her father's death anniversary. It's the first one. Now you see he is doing what he can to deflect attention from them for now so that she can remember her father in peace. My delulu anyway. Thoughts and prayers to her... 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Sooooo.  Old pic today. And thanks for the reminder abt her father's death anniversary. It's the first one. Now you see he is doing what he can to deflect attention from them for now so that she can remember her father in peace. My delulu anyway. Thoughts and prayers to her... 

It's old pic for sure.. Coz the surroundings r similar from the old pic n the new pic.. As Far as my knowledge.. Hope she is fine!!..

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

His updated photo and the airport one...the clothes look the same, but doesn't his hair look different??...airport looks like he just got a haircut...the new photo his hair is a bit longer and it's brown...maybe it's the light, causing it to be a lighter shade...we gotta r'mbr, MH tends to wear his clothes several times...did we forget the gray sweater??...I think it's a new photo...he doesn't look happy...MH, it's a New Year, why the long face?? Maybe he's missing SaemWON??:mellow:...just hurry back to your Sweetheart:wub:

@icyphoenix  @17ncbm Sorry this was written, before I wrote the one above:tongue:

Spoiler

I think the cats are with g'ma  & g'pa...it's the New Year weekend and they are tired from the Awards, so it'll take a few days to recuperate the body...or maybe longer since they're together:blink:...MinWon don't worry about the cats...just enjoy your Honeymoon..."I feel love, I feel love":wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, lilowon said:

His updated photo and the airport one...the clothes look the same, but doesn't his hair look different??...airport looks like he just got a haircut...the new photo his hair is a bit longer and it's brown...maybe it's the light, causing it to be a lighter shade...we gotta r'mbr, MH tends to wear his clothes several times...did we forget the gray sweater??...I think it's a new photo...he doesn't look happy...MH, it's a New Year, why the long face?? Maybe he's missing SaemWON??:mellow:...just hurry back to your Sweetheart:wub:

@icyphoenix  @17ncbm Sorry this was written, before I wrote the one above:tongue:

Hide contents

I think the cats are with g'ma  & g'pa...it's the New Year weekend and they are tired from the Awards, so it'll take a few days to recuperate the body...or maybe longer since they're together:blink:...MinWon don't worry about the cats...just enjoy your Honeymoon..."I feel love, I feel love":wub:

Hahaha for spoiler!! 

Might be he is used to wearing the same clothes.. Lol!! But I felt surroundings same.. Might be my delulu!! 

She looks soo good!! 

Last second pic is dreamy!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

I guess minhyuk is adjusting her dress hehehehe cute :wub:

About adjusting her dress, i think KMH just don't want stepping her dress.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, tsukimori said:

i'm sensing this thread is mainly fans of HJW.... everyone seems so nice and warm and rooting for HJW to marry... i'm not sure if KMH fans will do the same for him.

Let them be if they don't support KMH that's for sure they are not true fans of him but only to themselves...Anyway, they can't stop MH if he wants to marry esp if he found the right woman of his life and he will cherished it if the woman was as amazing as HJW...:heart:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

Kmh should give u a hug for standing by him. I almost hurl profanities at him after I saw that he pull this ksh distraction stunt again. I thought why did he drag this poor girl around like that??? Oh well, after what u said, I forgive him..Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Yes he really cannot keep his eyes off her hahahaha... And his face at the end of her speech is just AWWWWWWW

@Tanny Tan he can tell LJH to give me a hug. Sometimes i get v frustrated with MH too, and annoyed, cause srsly dude... your doing this KSH  distraction thing is so silly. But whaddya know? The OIMs really did seem to be distracted by it (this one i really can't be arsed to checkfor myself on Twitter so relying on what was reported here by others. Thanks guys) 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Yes he really cannot keep his eyes off her hahahaha... And his face at the end of her speech is just AWWWWWWW

@Tanny Tan he can tell LJH to give me a hug. Sometimes i get v frustrated with MH too, and annoyed, cause srsly dude... your doing this KSH  distraction thing is so silly. But whaddya know? The OIMs really did seem to be distracted by it (this one i really can't be arsed to checkfor myself on Twitter so relying on what was reported here by others. Thanks guys) 

Tomorrow we may get LJH version of hold my hands.. I bet u will like it!! Hahahaha.. It will be not a hug atleast u can imagine it hand held by LJH.. Hahahaha

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@Tanny Tan  Sometimes i get v frustrated with MH too, and annoyed, cause srsly dude... your doing this KSH  distraction thing is so silly. But whaddya know? The OIMs really did seem to be distracted by it (this one i really can't be arsed to checkfor myself on Twitter so relying on what was reported here by others. Thanks guys) 

I know right? Like what is he doing? But then again he should know what he is doing.  @icyphoenix is also my saviour, rationalizing through this odd behaviour of his . I think I will really throw up if he does it one more time.  I can understand him better with the two of you but I don't think I will approve of it.  

Any pic of his awwww face after the speech?

@lemonysnicketWhat did your hubby say after u picked up another bias (I.e LJH ) when you went to cnblue manila concert hoping to see your other bias -hjw ?! Haha

• LOL 6

@Tanny Tan gosh!! Sometimes I too am is confused by his behavior.. He seems like a confused soul!!.. I don't know what to say abt him!!.. But in a way I could relate to him coz of some childish fan reactions in G. Dragon dating issue.. Some fans were soo annoying!!.. Sometimes it's like u want to shout at fans to stop this nonsense..  The frustration.. But sometimes I feel like he is avoiding it so that ppl doesn't know he is dating so that there is no problems in their relationship..  All I can say being an idol is tough!!.. 

Lol!!  Again the dangerous mumbling.. I m just writing off rumblings.. I can never put a stuff soo beautifully like u.. 

• Like 7

@Tanny Tan he doesn't give  a s**t. Hahahaha. He wanted to be a songwriter when we were in uni and tried to win a scholarship to music school in our second year of uni.. which didnt work out (he is forever thankful it didnt) so he was v dismissive abt my going - like wth wife this is a korean BOYBAND.. I had to keep telling him they wrote their own songs and played their own instruments (he was still v derisive - oooohhh instruments and all) But he made an effort to listen to CNBLUE songs and live peformances in the car.

He still wasnt impressed but admitted they were decent live. The point of my sharing all this is that really you know if i become a boice it is really because of my love for HJW. And pls don't disappoint us MH. Sigh. But don't you think he is quite hopelessly in love with her hahahaha. Let me link the pic of his face. 

and @icyphoenix i would not be imagining holding LJH hand LOLOLOL cause that seems a bit OIMish? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5