[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Out of topic

For my oppa jungshin lovers D-4

Reveal hidden contents

off topic but...why does that hand JS was holding (supposed to be gf's perspective) look like MH's hand to me LMAOOOO i can't!!! 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Yes he really cannot keep his eyes off her hahahaha... And his face at the end of her speech is just AWWWWWWW

@Tanny Tan he can tell LJH to give me a hug. Sometimes i get v frustrated with MH too, and annoyed, cause srsly dude... your doing this KSH  distraction thing is so silly. But whaddya know? The OIMs really did seem to be distracted by it (this one i really can't be arsed to checkfor myself on Twitter so relying on what was reported here by others. Thanks guys) 

@Tanny Tan and @lemonysnicket I don’t get this distraction thing either. Couldn’t the MinWon couple work together and do this properly? On the awards night hjw should have greeted L and done a bit of hand-holding and kmh could have bowed to ksh and told her right there and then that she looked pretty as a picture. That would have caused some serious distraction and L needed some cheering up anyway. It would have been a real win-win situation. Be practical kmh and share that happy vitamin with those who need cheering up! :lol:

@icyphoenixThe only thing that is soothing my nerves is the way he looks at hjw.  You can tell he is into her alot. I mean with all the fan cams coming up , you know he really really likes her. The only way to soften things is when I think he is doing this cos he is afraid of losing her to these bashings.  

@lemonysnicketyour hubby is so cool about this.  I am not telling anyone about my minwon addiction.  If not, I will never ever wrangle things (like my beloved note8) out of my someone. I am trying to bargain  for a June trip to korea by feigning innocence.  

Hahahaha I am also planning to go to SK if they really announce and it's in June. Plus I wanna go ALONE (Husband: u know u r not gg to be invited to the wedding right) and meet shippers. He teases me abt the ship all the time by pointing out MH is my younger bro's age and other silly things and I actually teared before (the most recent being yesterday) because i felt he was so disparaging and unsupportive . But i can't help it, I need to share these things w him hahahaha. Hes been generally supportive though, and he always feels bad when i start to cry (and i can assure you I don't use tears to my advantage). 

I told my SK friend to get married in June or Oct so I have an excuse to go lol . He had no words. 

@Tanny Tan That's the only thing which is assuring.. I hope it's all true.. Our intuitions r going on right path.. Sometimes it's all jumbled up!!.. There r doubts whether we r truly going on right path of not!!.. I really want a confirmation soon!! I know i m being selfish not giving them time.. But it's sometimes very nerve wracking!! 

@lemonysnicket it will be a pure horror.. Gosh!! It will be very terrible.. Coz we have come a long path for this ship.. If it's vain, it will break us!!.. But if it happens, we will take a lot of time to digest the fact!! 

36 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

@Tanny Tan and @lemonysnicket I don’t get this distraction thing either. Couldn’t the MinWon couple work together and do this properly? On the awards night hjw should have greeted L and done a bit of hand-holding and kmh could have bowed to ksh and told her right there and then that she looked pretty as a picture. That would have caused some serious distraction and L needed some cheering up anyway. It would have been a real win-win situation. Be practical kmh and share that happy vitamin with those who need cheering up! :lol:

IMO they probably didn't think that much on that day coz everything they did was like daily life interactions between them, but then things gone viral and they finally realized it's such a big deal in fans/shippers' world. That's why MH felt the need to do sth to distract ppl, so he took the old but easiest way which obviously worked quite well last time, since it's direct enough for fans to pick up.

But I don't have sk friends getting married!! But if I go to sk in June, it will be regardless of their wedding though. 

@beyond17thank goodness for you.  I thought I am one of the few horrid witches not supporting kmh's every move.  

Going back to the fancam pics and videos, I see not just him liking hjw but something more.  Like he adores her alot. I won't use the word 'worship' but you see that he is smitten and filled with admiration for hjw.   Hjw is all like cool about it.  Then you look at his puppy, or is it kitty,  eyes searching for her and you just melt away...

54 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@17ncbm or maybe, just maybe, OIMs are right about him and we are wrong :astonished:

The horror!

Hahaha Right now i am happy with what we got to see coz seriously i wasn't expecting from the award function buy we got the biggest thing "the hug"( i still can't move on it was sooo beautiful )and the fancams all taken from back(its shows that they weren't doing any fan service).They were conscious about their surrounding. being rational at the same time both (us and oim) can be wrong coz no knows his/her inner mind but things right now look good on our side hahaha(being optimistic lol).OIM aaah they are not fans simple how can they be so selfish urghhh you should be happy that ur oppa has found love n is happy. Regarding video ohh plzz this is for first time i have seen this its not like they are not being credited.i agree about the edits and shippers apologized but this time they only shared the video lol .If you have problem isn't it better to make your account private or don't post something that can rejoice shippers .Spread love not hate 

I think thats yonghwa hand(black sweater) minhyuk wore grey that day hehehe

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Lol!! They do this stuff n throw us in delu land!!.. 

I m not gonna delulu.. 

Hahahaha poor us, next we can expect  ljh holding minhyuk hand(giving us hints lol).I feel like he is teasing him(remember the Christmas greetings).

Forgive me for taking up space:)

2 hours ago, JacquelinQ said:

The last part of the video ...hjw with one of actor in LIfe Risking Romance Movie ... he hld hjw hand ...tnk god KMH not  around (i guess ) if not KMH will stare at him ..gv him a warning look  ...

Yes, thank goodness he wasn't around or he would've given his "hands off my woman" stare at JW's friend:angry::o

2 hours ago, cslove said:

However, the views are blocked, how do we be certain that he is adjusting her dress? He could also be picking up stuff from the floor, somethings that he dropped or she dropped? 

Oh, how about this scenario...MH dropped something on the floor, went to pick it up...saw JW's dress needed adjusting...and b'cos he's a gentleman,  he helped her out:)...sometimes we have to make a bridge to connect the storyline:wink:

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes it is!! I was abt to edit it!! U made me remember it!!  Thanks dr..  Gosh!! Unnie must be in pain.. Hope her loved ones protect her!! 

I believe JW will be okay, she has her family, many friends, and especially she has MH...someone whom she can rely on, he's there to comfort her and protect her.

MH is the type of person, I think her Father would approve of, for his daughter...he's caring, supportive, works hard, handsome and he can cook. I think that's what attracted JW to MH...I assume Mom adores him too, who wouldn't??... he has ALL the qualities of a good man.

Maybe that's why they couldn't announce their wedding...yes Chinjus, I'm skipping the dating, 'cos they're doing that already...I'm just waiting for their Marriage.

This is JW's time for her Dad...and that's MH respecting her, waiting on the sideline, giving her time to grieve...and he is right there when she needs him...Wow, I really love MH for JW...they are truly meant for one another. MH came into her life at the right time. 

MH please take care of JW...love you MinWon!!:wub: 

Spoiler
1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Whenever I go to twitter n IG.. I see shippers who r giddy  over his behavior 

This pics r really freaking adorable.. His eye Sight never leaves her!! 

It's funny how MH has his eyes on JW...but BR photo, LSW & WJW has their eyes on MinWon more like on MH...'they must be thinking...isn't he so obvious...omg!!:blink:

Mianhaeyo Chingus...so many topics being discussed on our thread:)

Given their short dating period (maybe only 2+ months?) , I can understand why MH pulled the distraction stunt and chooses to date secretly......so as to protect their budding relationship.

I can tell that he really likes her, however, one thing remain unsure for me....is, whether he is ready for marriage commitment soon? To love someone is one thing, to marry that someone requires another huge level of certainty and commitment...Plus, the obstacles he mentioned that he needed to overcome, has he overcome them already? Or how far is he from overcoming them all?

I will know that the day of announcement is near when he stops being secretive and stops all these distraction tactics...but just let things come out naturally on their own...there is nothing shameful to hide, is there?

If wedding is indeed going to be this yr (or in a few months' time), It is time to desensitise his fans and start give strong hints to the those who are watching, so when it happens, people won't be too surprised..and hence less resistance. 

If I am not seeing anything concrete soon but have to look for small hints everywhere, playing detective all the time, rather than reading clearly from his ig, then my faith of seeing a 2018 wedding will start to waver for sure. 

1 hour ago, valc22 said:

(repost) @icyphoenix was gonna,

90YXpEs.jpg

Rough trans of JH's comment: "dressed up so nice, where are you going?"

(lol i shdn't be deluluing...needa get hold of myself)

So means its not old photo! Mb just wore same coat today n whre he is going ? Hmmm..

Why he so serious /look sad to me ..no smile from him ..

Today I feel like opening my heart to be supportive of MH so i will say this - they would never have started this if he didnt see marriage as the end goal, if they both didn't. (And i also think this was alr a done deal before they left Geoje, but that's me) 

I don't think it's so much of a protecting or hiding kind of thing... it's simply not the right time to reveal the r/s because it's not. And that's all. I see it more as him/them cherishing something very precious and true and holding it close to their hearts until they have to announce something. 

And, I actually don't think ppl will be that surprised when they announce (not just shippers). It will take a while to sink in but it'll be alright . For the OIM it will never be ok and it doesnt matter what he does or doesn't do to prep them for it. 

Today is first anniversary of HJW father's death..  if he uploaded a smiley pic I would jump off the ship immed

Edit one more thing - i thought their behaviour  at the 

awards was all very natural given that it was also unnatural (they discussed beforehand how to behave) 

Archived