[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes! I can see some similarities there. On some of the IG accounts they were calling him a tsundere character. 

This drama does hv a lot of cliches but I like it anyway. No need to think so hard. 

Right? Not every single Drama has to have Because This Live is our First layers of Nuance and introspection and Emo. Or a Dark  legal or poltical melo.Sometimes a well written Brain candy drama with all the cliched shower scenes and cold heroes is what you need to escape too.  I feel the same way about Two Cops. 

• Like 1

Does it seem to anyone else  like the good old fashioned Broody Chocolate abs shower scene or even a lovely  shirtless scene  is a dying art?  You just don’t see those enough in current dramas. A damn Shame:cry:

Shallow ? Who me? :D

• Like 2

WhoA that was sure one jam packed first ep. So much goin' on at once, btw has Choi Daniel always looked this hot?! He reminds me of Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. Appears to be aloof but as K-Dramas go he would fall hard for Baek Jinhee (God she's SO skinny) is it a coincidence that she and her beau (Yoo Hyunmin from Witch at Court) both have dramas with KBS LoL. 

One of Jinhee's friends look like a very attractive male heh - turned out it's a she?! OMFG this drama sure know how to pile on the eye candy - Choi Daniel, Lee Wongeun (his gorgeous smile) and Sunghoon. Sunghoon's cameo was hilarious! When he tried hard to unbutton Jinhee's blouse LMFAo #TheStruggleIsReal

• Like 1

I think  fire accident related to chi Won also related to Yoon yi 's father.... whom he was addressing uncle.

Chi Won definitely gonna be hard to handle for yoon yi ..Most of the part in episode when she was shown hurting and reflecting hardness of her job.

If chi Won know about the cutter deal with yoon yi then bomb blast definitely gonna happen. 

In ending when chi Won give her hard words and leave then her friend called her to tell her about Chi Won her Soulmate:joy:that was hilarious. 

Is there gonna be a love triangle by adding Yul...?? ? :D

9c0205f2cbbe0f19bf91a919910873f7.jpg66d96c3199d1fdc7b1a4042313d13505.jpg7e5476ac69ac9a72c87170b581f84be5.jpg

• Like 5

Episode 2 was pretty good too. I will keep following this drama faithfully. However, I need to ask ... in episode 1,  a lady was hiding from loan sharks. She called Yun-yi. Who was that that lady? I didn't get a good look at her face.

• Like 3

HAHAHA the 2nd episode was even better!!! Both their reactions when they found out who they were :lol: and I expect many hijinks in the future! This show remind me of She Was Pretty in some sense because of the whole workplace shenanigans and comedy and I loved that show :D hope the ratings get higher!!!

• Like 4

That was some brilliant K-Drama sorcery there done by Choi Daniel when he strategically dropped his handkerchief for Jinhee to dry her tears from some 3-4 floors above LoL!:blink: Is that Haru's Mom? She looks so young. I, for one didn't see an issue when Choi Daniel told her that she just needs to do nothing and stay put as his P.A. LoL. I mean move over honey, where can I sign up for the job!??!:tongue: Still a lil iffy on whether to stay watching guess will have to wait and see a few more future ep.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hi everybody :)
Nice to see Yoon Yi bounced back to her can-do spirit at the end of EP2.  I didn’t think she would recover that soon from such a punch given by Chi Won.    Maybe she realized she didn’t have any other option. With the black mark left on her resume because of her old boss she had to work with Chi Won.    It seems Baek Jin Hee picked a very colorful character which has to jump around from one extreme to another for her secretary job.  She looks like she’s having fun playing Yoon Yi.

** Choi  Yeo Jin makes a special appearance as the boss’s secretary/or (?) secretary’s boss (I wasn’t sure which one).  According to the article the shooting took place 12/9 under cold weather.  It’s winter in Korea.  CYJ brought warm packs for those extras.   Just looking at the pictures made me shiver.    How anyone could stand outside  wearing such clothes.

PPWahhP.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/222502

** Baek Jin Hee posted IG ‘When it’s cold, watch Jugglers in home’

:unsure::lol:

ZwsyhNm.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110793523

• Like 2