[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes.....

Hide contents

he purposely didnt let LuYi knows as he didnt want to live on any more

i think in a sense he did feel guilty for the part he play.....as it cost him his wife

Yes he felt very guilty, before he die, he gave YinXian the evidence, that her family was done wrong. With that she could clear her family name.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

also as much as we know JinXia had forgiven LuYi too and LinLing too when he save JinXia, she was abducted in the book by Yan ShiFan and he tied her down with nails penetrating her......

I hope this part will come...

Spoiler

here can you see how much LuYi loves JinXia, he will let go all his pride down only can have her back. He was ready to go down his knee in front to Yan Shi Fan

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Reveal hidden contents

yes....he already went down on 1 knee....however Yang ChengWan stopped from going down on both knees......as he said that Yan ShiFan will not kept his promise....

Reveal hidden contents

somehow with this they have a reason to go on.....and with his father no longer there....i think it will not be as bad for LuYi and JinXia together....the story while bother a little on happy ending i felt it had a touch of realistic too......

LuYi's dad felt that this is something he could do for his son....something he never did for his son before......

lets me share u guy a cute stills that is drawn by the Weibo as a way to celebrate the Chinese New Year :) i know the story it going to end soon....im feeling sad that i will no longer get to see my YiXia CP on the screen :) hahaha we should re-watch and nit-pick everything :D 

If the drama end...I will rewatch it again...lets do it together

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

i dont want a S2 to a good drama :)  i prefer the production to cast them into a different story with the same ML & FL :) 

Actually U are right another drama with the same ML & FL its better

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i dont want a S2 to a good drama :)  i prefer the production to cast them into a different story with the same ML & FL :) 

oooo.. this would be good. although can we have a modern drama with them as leads this time? i don't think i can see LuYi not being LuYi & JinXia not being JinXia if they wear traditional clothes... >.< 

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hehehe it will be great right....though i have yet to see anyone casting them together....i will keep you guys posted if it happen :D 

not easy however i believe that SongYun & JiaLun will bring us another level of chemistry in a different types of roles and stories whether it is in period drama or modern drama :D

Agree...waiting for them to be couple again

@angelangieThe ep. 43 is very good...

Spoiler

like you I am glad, that in this drama, the woman are not weak but strong and has their own personality. What I regret is, that the cousin died. Of course she did a lot of bad thing, but at least she saw her fault and regret it deeply. I like how she fought with the other. She didn't hide...the first time, she shows what kind of woman she would be, if she wasn't blind with anger...But she has to paid a big price for it. She was forced in a marriage, was raped by the man. She saw how her whole family was killed...I'm so sorry for her.

Hi, I am so glad you are giving UTP a try:).

11 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Although I liked Ren Jialu in Dee Ren Jie, his character here is quite obnoxious

I have to see it again to see how obnoxious he is.  I just thought he was purposely obnoxious to JinXia because they started off on the wrong foot when she was a bit of a show off and he stole the case from her department.  I thought he had good intention in his not so nice treatment of her.  He saw her potential and wanted her to sharpen her skills and keep her on her toes.   As to how he is towards others, I think he is cold overall because it was part of his training for his current position and work.  I don't mind a ML with some character flaws as long as he is loyal, faithful, no wishy-washyness, and puts the best interest of the one he loves ahead of his own. 

Btw, what episode are you up to? 

5 hours ago, gracebkk said:

i don't think i can see LuYi not being LuYi & JinXia not being JinXia if they wear traditional clothes... >.< 

How about them in a modern detective drama with JiaLun being Watson to SongYun's Sherlock?  Although that story might be overused already.  Anyway, I think I will watch anything if they are paired up again in it  :D.

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

i have yet to see anyone casting them together.

I am thinking maybe it's a good possibility if the production that is behind UTP had worked with JiaLun as ML in other dramas then we have half of the pair with high probability already and the chance of SongYun being picked as FL is along with him will be more likely.  

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

which one u prefer

Both?  The modern one reminds me of the 8 and 13 year old Luyi with his innocent looking face:D

Speaking of modern time, does anybody know when the Happy Camp episode which was filmed in January with JiaLun, SongYun, SongWeiLong (costar of SongYun in a drama that wrapped up filming at the end of 2019) and some other names will be aired?  I am guessing it will probably air after UTP have released all the episodes.  I am already watching the episodes again since I went through them rather quick the first time and I sort of want to wait for the rest of the episodes to come out and finish them all at once.  I couldn't help it and took a peak at clips here and there like the one where she was eating chicken with a prospective match.  She was adorable like the 8 year old Luyi was.

I was hoping SY and RJL would appear in an episode of Happy Camp too, because she’s appeared in the same episode as her previous co-stars. Still hoping to see them appear on more shows together to promote or something. With the virus happening and a lot of productions having to halt their filming, it might be hard for now but still hope to see more of them onscreen again when things resume. 

No wonder the relationship between the father and son is so bad. Watched the ending of Ep. 46 when his father probably gave him a lecture about rules and loyalty and Lu Yi just read out all his father's crimes.

I suppose Master Yang must have revealed the truth as Lin Ling was threatening of going to Yan Shi Fan to find her niece. That must have sent Master Yang into a panic.

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha infact when they werent filming the whole cast is pretty much playful with each other....in this part, LuYi told XieXiao dont hope, JinXia will be his :D this is the part when LuYi was turned into 8 years and he had already regain conscious however XieXiao wasnt aware of it and was prank by LuYi instead :D 

Song Yun and Jia Lun quite Close I think since they called each other by their real name

I regret so much watching eps 48 and preview 49 and 50. Now I have to wait few days to Friday for new eps. To you guys who decided not to watch until next week, I must say it's a wise decision.

Spoiler

Great acting by Seven by the way, so heartbroken by her tears. I also touched by her acting when she thought she would die in order to create potion for Lu Yi.

This separation for the betterment of Jin Xia called noble idiocy by Lu Yi so boring but their actings make it bearable. Many of those sweet moments and words also supposed to be very cringey parts but both leads make it so much lovable for us to watch.

I wondered why we got no proper kiss until final ep?? Allen got so many kiss scenes before but no problems but here only just lips closed up. Quite disappointed in this, because I want Jin Xia to have a proper first love experience with Da Ren. 

@graceeedwardmom i don't think in wuxia drama you will see many kiss like in modern drama :D. But for me is Ok, coz only by seing they smile or just holding hand or hugging.

I feel their chemistry already. :wub: i don't really care about kissing scene. 

And i think in the book also less kiss scene. Coz, they jump to case to another case really fast after they finished one case, pretty much like the drama :sweatingbullets: ( i'm not finished reading so, i'm not sure) 

47 minutes ago, polar15 said:

@graceeedwardmom i don't think in wuxia drama you will see many kiss like in modern drama :D. But for me is Ok, coz only by seing they smile or just holding hand or hugging.

I feel their chemistry already. :wub: i don't really care about kissing scene. 

And i think in the book also less kiss scene. Coz, they jump to case to another case really fast after they finished one case, pretty much like the drama :sweatingbullets: ( i'm not finished reading so, i'm not sure) 

Whoaa... I don't need many kiss scenes only one proper one will be enough. You know Jin Xia got bitten at the first time and next she was drunk, so not fair.

Also, you have to see more classical series nowadays there are lots of kissing scenes to the point it's abnormal. You know fans like me could only hope. 

1 hour ago, graceeedwardmom said:

I regret so much watching eps 48 and preview 49 and 50. Now I have to wait few days to Friday for new eps. To you guys who decided not to watch until next week, I must say it's a wise decision.

Hide contents

Great acting by Seven by the way, so heartbroken by her tears. I also touched by her acting when she thought she would die in order to create potion for Lu Yi.

This separation for the betterment of Jin Xia called noble idiocy by Lu Yi so boring but their actings make it bearable. Many of those sweet moments and words also supposed to be very cringey parts but both leads make it so much lovable for us to watch.

I wondered why we got no proper kiss until final ep?? Allen got so many kiss scenes before but no problems but here only just lips closed up. Quite disappointed in this, because I want Jin Xia to have a proper first love experience with Da Ren. 

Yes its torture coz sad part just begun and have to wait next friday . I just finished watched Ep 48 and almost burst in tears. 

9 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Whoaa... I don't need many kiss scenes only one proper one will be enough. You know Jin Xia got bitten at the first time and next she was drunk, so not fair.

Also, you have to see more classical series nowadays there are lots of kissing scenes to the point it's abnormal. You know fans like me could only hope. 

Hopefully there will be a kiss when both of them awake and sober l, LOL:D

Archived