[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

sugarplum892

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

ahhh kkk...

in Episode 39 LuYi addresses JinXia as his future 'FuRen' which in here it will stand as his wife....

while in episode 41 JinXia address a middle age woman who is 'Qi FuRen' which in this case is Madam Qi, it a formal way to address a married woman and an elder properly :)  

@angelangie oo i get it! So furen means 'wife' not only that person wife ( the way a husband called his wife) but also can use to called other person wife. Thank you XD 

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

oh thanks....i was just using short cut :)  

No, totally understandable. I would have too had I not known either. You’re totally fine. ☺️

Lowkey, highkey patiently waiting for the next episodes. I need more of our CP. 

Just out of curiosity, do they ever tell us how old Jinxia and LuYi are? At least in the book? Makes me wonder how old they’re supposed to be. 

2 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

No, totally understandable. I would have too had I not known either. You’re totally fine. ☺️

Lowkey, highkey patiently waiting for the next episodes. I need more of our CP. 

Just out of curiosity, do they ever tell us how old Jinxia and LuYi are? At least in the book? Makes me wonder how old they’re supposed to be. 

I think JinXia is 18 years and LuYi is 22. 

Saw a preview and it looks like Jin Xia had chased away her marriage candidate with what must be outlandish behaviour. Lu Yi came upon her and asked how many suitors she has turned away with such tactics. She told him maybe hundreds. He then asked her what sort of man she wanted to marry. Jin Xia just gave a huge smile as her reply and Lu Yi said he knows what to do now.

@LuMNaL an idea hehehe u can create an MV for JinXia and LuYi into the new modern world....

i feel like it will be nice to see them in the modern setting too....i really hope they actually cast them together again.....if not it is a waste to such wonderful chemistry between cast :D 

move the whole crew to the modern setting :D 

I saw someone makes a Mv for Jinxia & luyi in modern world. They looks really match in modern world.

I am agree with u they must have another drama together coz their chemistry is perfect

@LuMNaL an idea hehehe u can create an MV for JinXia and LuYi into the new modern world....

i feel like it will be nice to see them in the modern setting too....i really hope they actually cast them together again.....if not it is a waste to such wonderful chemistry between cast :D 

move the whole crew to the modern setting :D 

you give me the story....and I make the mv:D

I like the idea that Lin Ling was there to vouch for their relationship and adlib wherever necessary the concerns Jin Xia's mother on who Lu Yi is. So funny when her mother claimed that Jin Xia is a bully and might create havoc in his family. He was quick to assure her that there is no women folk in his family hence no one will set rules on Jin Xia.

Decent enough start. The set up reminded me of Guai Xia Yi Zhi Mei (Vigilantes in Masks). The Yan Song, Yan Shifan father-son combo especially. Amused to see the emperor from Nirvana in Fire as the emperor in this.

Although I liked Ren Jialu in Dee Ren Jie, his character here is quite obnoxious. I'm rooting for the FL all the way to get the better of him and that's pretty rare for me. As they say in these dramas, I hope his temper improves.

But I'm enjoying the show lots. Nice to see a smart female lead that stands up for herself. And it's always nice to watch a cop show.

1 hour ago, AgnesLi said:

Looks like tomorrow sad part begins

did you understand what ep 48's preview was about? he said Jin Xia's someone's granddaughter and then something... but how does it affect him again? luckily, the sad part only lasts for 8 or so episodes... not for 2 weeks or something.. don't know if we should be thankful or what... >.<

Hide contents

in short, JinXia will find out about her family and also how 'Yan' is involved big times in her family being slaughter, LuYi's dad knew about it however he decided not to take sides as he didnt want to be in the Yan's bad sides, and also LuYi is aware of that, due to his dad's action JinXia's family is being slaughtered the only survival of the whole thing is JinXia and LinLing.....

so now that LuYi knew of JinXia actual bg, he is worried, he love JinXia till he cant do without her....however this blood shed in between them need to be resolve....this will be the major obstacles among them......im not sure how the drama will roll on this however we can definitely hope for a happy ending ..... in between our two lovebirds.... :)

i put this in spoiler just in case someone rather watch it to know about it.... ;) @LuMNaL correct me if i got it wrong k :) 

Spoiler

I it is much worser..LuYis father is as guilty the as the Yangs family. JinXia greatfather ist a very Loyal and just general...and found out that LuYis father, was somehow corrupt and wanted bring this to the king. LuYis father find it out and begged JinXia's greatfather to give him one more chance. The greatfather did it. But LuYis father is a very pride person and couldn't forget this shame, that he had to go down to his knees  in front of JinXias greatfather. So when the Yans want to bring down JinXias family, LuYis father helped him. 

That is why LuYi knew, he couldn't stay together with JinXia. His father killed her family!

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

Husband and Wife stood the same stance & share the same kind of looks... hehehe if you wanted to say they arent a match make in the heaven no one will believe you :P 

Agree.. They are perfect together

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

the ending in the book

Hide contents

I think i know why they are able to end up already and this will be follow by the drama thought im not sure whether will they kill off the father or not....

also as much as we know JinXia had forgiven LuYi too and LinLing too when he save JinXia, she was abducted in the book by Yan ShiFan and he tied her down with nails penetrating her......

Yang ChenWan together with LuYi save her and LuYi stay besides JinXia for 2 nights and only left the next day when he was sure that JinXia is out of critical 

after that....LuYi's father summon JinXia for a meet up where after JinXia left LuYi approached the dad and after a short talk LuYi's dad passed away........

LuYi take the prison in his father stead and they were separated for 3 years.......

i guess we can be pretty much sure that they will give us a good happy ending?

I3swYsppTcuMonlZSBNiFN12SFl6YQ3yC4RnIMm1

If they follow the novel, it will for sure a happy end! 

Spoiler

LuYis father died, but because of illness

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

the ending in the book @LuMNaL

Hide contents

I think i know why they are able to end up already and this will be follow by the drama thought im not sure whether will they kill off the father or not....

also as much as we know JinXia had forgiven LuYi too and LinLing too when he save JinXia, she was abducted in the book by Yan ShiFan and he tied her down with nails penetrating her......

Yang ChenWan together with LuYi save her and LuYi stay besides JinXia for 2 nights and only left the next day when he was sure that JinXia is out of critical 

after that....LuYi's father summon JinXia for a meet up where after JinXia left LuYi approached the dad and after a short talk LuYi's dad passed away........

LuYi take the prison in his father stead and they were separated for 3 years.......

i guess we can be pretty much sure that they will give us a good happy ending?

Actually I am waiting jin xia meet up with luyi's father.

It must be painful for luyi and jin xia especially for luyi till he burst in tears.

In Tang song yun & Ren jia lun interview, have said that this drama will have a Happy Ending

Archived