[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

Gosh.....how much more tears actually want us to shed ><" 

You're right. It's like another level of heartbroken, deep despair when...

Spoiler

Jin Xia kowtowed and blocked Dr Lin sword towards Lu Yi. She finally know the real reason after the break up and then return the bracelet to him. Jin Xia is hurt both body and soul.

BTW anybody feel same thing with me about why beggar uncle managed to survive the hatred between Lu-Yan and Xia-Lin ????

His surname is Lu right? And he's former Jin Yi Wei ?? Why he's not entangled in this hatred and safely sided with Xia-Lin side???

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i dont understand either lols...however lets not dwell on it shall we? :D i had not been interested in Kdrama for a long times now...u can see i barely went there most of the times....im always around in the Cdrama land more lols

Maybe thats because C Drama feels more realistic than K Drama. 

42 minutes ago, angelangie said:

he has almost alot of different outfit....hahaha infact they said that the production must have spend the most of the cost of the production on LuYi's customs hahaha :D 

Yes Luyi and Jinxia have a lot of costume. Luyi is the most. Maybe the Director feels Purple much more appropriate for angst moment. 

45 minutes ago, angelangie said:

its the same in the book ..... :( however in the book Priest Lam does not connect with JinXia, he connected better with LuYi and on top of that...his martial arts is on par with LuYi too....as he had save JinXia once before in the book

I see. Luyi lost another close friend again :huh:

39 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols actually im sick however i cant stop myself and get up to watch LuYi & JinXia, even their angst moments touch ur core

Get well soon for U..at least u can rest more while watching this series:)

After this monday I just have to wait til the drama' subtitle complete and start rewatching again. 

Anyway nice to meet U guys.this is the first time I joined drama forum and its so nice.

38 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Huang YouQi aka ChenFu :) Times for us to say something about him lols....i say it isnt easy being him hahaha he always need to help LuYi catch his swords hahaha :D

I remember His Expression when Jinxia give the medicine leftover after She feed Luyi. I am still smilling when remember it.

And when Luyi smoothly ask people to leave  the room coz He want help Jinxia put medicine in Her leg. Their expression kinda cute

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ENDED...................sighhhhhhhhhh so what should i do now??? lols

yes....so sad. I was so busy the last few days I was so busy (work and family duty), that I couldn't watch all episode proper:dissapointed_relieved:Now it end.

After this week I have more free time to watche it completely...hope some of you are still here for a discussion! Maybe I started from the beginning again. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

ENDED...................sighhhhhhhhhh so what should i do now??? lols

Yes the drama end. Dunno why I dont feel satisfied. Maybe coz I expect there will be some extra about their marriage and life after marriage.  But still the important think is Yixia are together forever now

1 hour ago, LuMNaL said:

After this week I have more free time to watche it completely...hope some of you are still here for a discussion! Maybe I started from the beginning again

I am with u also. I am waiting till the sub complete and going too rewatching again. Its hard to quickly move on from this drama. 

Mannn.. it finally ended... Although I'm satisfied with the ending (kinda guessed from the beginning that this would be its ending anyways from previous released clips of how the scene ended (pan out)), I wished there were scenes of their marriage life. Alas, I'm still grateful that somewhere in "Under The Power" land, Jin Xia & Lu Yi have tons of babies, are catching loads of bad guys & are enjoying their "happy ending" life. :wub:

Thanks for everyone on this forum for making waiting for new eps of Under The Power much more bearable. Since the drama hasn't officially ended yet (for non-VIPs & eng subs), I'm sure this forum will still be somewhat active. But even if it's not, I'm sure I'll see some of you in other forums for other dramas. :) Until then... :ph34r:

2 hours ago, AgnesLi said:

Yes the drama end. Dunno why I dont feel satisfied. Maybe coz I expect there will be some extra about their marriage and life after marriage.  But still the important think is Yixia are together forever now

Oh, so it doesn't have the post-marriage scenes from the novel? :sweatingbullets: I read the google translate version (bad as the translation was) and they had 4 pages of it...sob sob....

44 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Oh, so it doesn't have the post-marriage scenes from the novel? :sweatingbullets: I read the google translate version (bad as the translation was) and they had 4 pages of it...sob sob....

Can u give me the link for the novel?:) Thank u

Wonder why they dont include it in the drama.. 

How the drama ended was expected due to the leaks and assumptions made previously, but I still can’t help feeling slightly dissatisfied. This is just my opinion. lol I feel like it was kind of rushed to an extent in the last episode. Wasn’t it supposed to be 56 episodes before they changed it to 55? I wish we had a bit more scenes between our OTP at the end. I mean, don’t get me wrong. I love the drama and is also satisfied to an extent. I just feel kind of cheated in some areas, aka the kiss scenes. :lol: How did the bad guy get better kiss scenes and more intimate scenes than our OTP? I just feel cheated. LOL It would’ve been nice to see more of their life post LY’s release, but it is what it is. Now that they’re going home, I wonder which home they’re referring to and gonna go to. lol 
I plan to rewatch the whole drama again once it’s fully subbed that way I can actually pay more attention to other details I have may missed. 

It’s been a fun ride, everyone. Thanks for all the insights, comments, and updates! 

Archived