[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

sugarplum892

26 minutes ago, polar15 said:

This is 2nd wuxia drama that i find the chemistry so natural and makes me smile every time i see them on screens:wub: even though their actions are far from romantic gesture :sweatingbullets:

haha...same here for me

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, polar15 said:

This is 2nd wuxia drama that i find the chemistry so natural and makes me smile every time i see them on screens:wub: even though their actions are far from romantic gesture :sweatingbullets:

Same with me too..their chemistry and acting really good

Hi guys, I am the latest to be under the power of UTP.  I saw the trailer and thought the leads have good chemistry but I was going to wait until all the episodes come out to make sure the ending is not sad or open before I watch it but I ran out of things to entertain me and started on episode 1 last weekend and got so hooked that I am pretty much all caught up on the drama but way behind on my sleep:D.

Even if it ends on a sad note, I am glad I watched it since the leads are so charming and adorable and  the characters are well written and acted.  

Btw, is there really 55 episode like the front page say?  I can't remember where but I read it was 50 episodes.  Does anybody know what the official broadcast schedule say? I wouldn't mind 55 episodes, especially if the episodes often have flashback of previous ones like there have often been in some episodes.  I would think the flashbacks would be even more often now that the leads and other characters have actually formed attachments to each other.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

both of them actually chase themselves

What do you mean here?  I haven't a clue.  Anyway, I am glad it's 55 so the ending won't be rushed.  JX still doesn't know where she came from on top of all the other unresolved conflicts.  

36 minutes ago, angelangie said:

our new F4 :D hahahahaha

Actually Luyi become more lively to when He with jinxia and Cen fu got the effect haha

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

u mean XieXiao? not much is mentioned about him in the story.....he probably stay a with JinXia and a friend-enemy relationship with LuYi :D 

I wonder how was his reaction when He knows about Jinxia & luyi

13 minutes ago, AgnesLi said:

I wonder how was his reaction when He knows about Jinxia & luyi

I haven't read the book yet (which I plan to start reading while waiting for the new episodes to be released), but I imagine he would discourage her from marrying Luyi and giving the same reasons as her shifu (I forgot his name having breezing through the episodes:lol:) of how they are of different social status and if the fact of Her origin is already known by then, he will add the obvious reason of LuYi's dad being part of destroying her family so she cannot marry her enemy's son.  He doesn't seen the type to let a little thing like not being the person of her preference to stop him from wanting to marry JX:D.

2 hours ago, yueyyo said:

Hi guys, I am the latest to be under the power of UTP.  I saw the trailer and thought the leads have good chemistry but I was going to wait until all the episodes come out to make sure the ending is not sad or open before I watch it but I ran out of things to entertain me and started on episode 1 last weekend and got so hooked that I am pretty much all caught up on the drama but way behind on my sleep:D.

Even if it ends on a sad note, I am glad I watched it since the leads are so charming and adorable and  the characters are well written and acted.  

Btw, is there really 55 episode like the front page say?  I can't remember where but I read it was 50 episodes.  Does anybody know what the official broadcast schedule say? I wouldn't mind 55 episodes, especially if the episodes often have flashback of previous ones like there have often been in some episodes.  I would think the flashbacks would be even more often now that the leads and other characters have actually formed attachments to each other.

Welcome @yueyyo . You start just like me...i start this because i watch the preview too then can't wait to even translated to english...so i watch twice...the untranslated version then translated version. :sweatingbullets:

But since i love this series soo much, i really don't mind sacrifice a little bit of my sleeping time to watch when new episode aired on yt or any other web. 

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i started on the book chapter 1....u guys want the different in between the book & the drama or u guys dont want to :) 

hahaha....let start together and discuss about the different btw the book and drama:wink: but I need time...I a lot of work ist waiting for me. this night I start reading and rewatch the drama....

43 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaa no worries im also sneaking in, in between work :)

the outbreak in China is causing worries in our customer as well.....there are many things we need to update and revert and we had been running reports back to back

It is so sad this situation...hope every will be fine soon

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

the meeting between and the different on the first case again the case in the drama

1. the lovers they were chasing, the woman is married and killed the husband before running off with the lovers who is also hunted down by the Brocade Robes officers

2. LuYi did not went in to snatch the job from JinXia, however he stood with his back facing JinXia at the gate, waiting for Yang ChangWen to bring out the suspect for them to take it into the custody.

3. Based on the extra: LuYi had actually heard of the woman constables that work in the Liu ShanMen

the differences based on the Chapter 1 I had read in between the book JinXia and the drama JinXia

Drama JinXia: More lively and more comical.

JinXia in the book: a little bit more cunning and a lil bit more street smart though not as straight forward.

one thing never change though :D hahaha still as money loving :D 

in the Book JinXia have a mother, father and also a younger brother, in the drama only the mother is visible.

So the book version, jinXia is not an orphan but have parents and brother. No wonder i'm still confuse suddenly she have brother. 

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

the meeting between and the different on the first case again the case in the drama

1. the lovers they were chasing, the woman is married and killed the husband before running off with the lovers who is also hunted down by the Brocade Robes officers

2. LuYi did not went in to snatch the job from JinXia, however he stood with his back facing JinXia at the gate, waiting for Yang ChangWen to bring out the suspect for them to take it into the custody.

3. Based on the extra: LuYi had actually heard of the woman constables that work in the Liu ShanMen

the differences based on the Chapter 1 I had read in between the book JinXia and the drama JinXia

Drama JinXia: More lively and more comical.

JinXia in the book: a little bit more cunning and a lil bit more street smart though not as straight forward.

one thing never change though :D hahaha still as money loving :D 

in the Book JinXia have a mother, father and also a younger brother, in the drama only the mother is visible.

Interesting. Is there any interesting part again? I heard chapter 35 in the books is about Jinxia & Luyi wedding. Whats the story? Could you Please tell me?

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not at chapter 35 for now.....do u mean episode where JinXia was swapped in as a bride in MinEr stead? 

Where LuYi save her from it?

No there someone said in the book there is a chapter tell a story about their wedding day. Since chinese is not my basic languange, I'm really curious about it. Makes me want to learn Chinese language.

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so far i didnt see those titles in the book i bought however i know there is a chapter in the 'Extra' that talk about their 'Life after Marriage'

I see.. thanks for the info then. Is the extra about life affer marriage long? Could u share it after u finished reading the book? Please? :blush:

47 minutes ago, angelangie said:

:blush:

well i did share a small part on page 13 :) just a part the part i share is on the pregnancy :) , it will take me some times to actually translate the whole thing and im a noob translator lol hahahaa........ i think u have read it.....lol let me get organize and may i will post all those translation into my blog instead and posted the link here on the page starter i keep you posted k :) 

Waw....Thanks a lot and Yes I have read the pregnancy part.:D thats why I am so curious about the whole part of life after marriage. Since I am so addicted to this drama

Archived