[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

:))) everyone :heart: :heart: :heart:

what I am so in love with a shipping thread is that i can do whatever I wanna do without feeling i'm too paranoid even though i am :)))))

hope this pic will be a morning gift to all my dear friends here :)))))))

just enjoy the moment :D B) :D

Pts

• Like 21
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

Watched a little of Shark to get my dose of KNG. When he came up on screen I was like “there you are, I have missed you”. So silly of me. But in Shark he looked younger and more fresh face than his female co-stars (SYJ and Honey Lee) even though technically he was oppa to them. Even SYJ looked older than him. No wonder he needs a mustache then. I prefer his more mature vibes now even with the lines and less “bouncy” complexion. But his eyes, his eyes, they are the same. I can’t express enough how much I like the way he conveyed his emotions through them. They call it eyes acting in Korea right, but I haven’t seen anyone that can do that as well as KNG. Many of the good actors do it to some extent, especially of love and longing. But the expression of pain and anguish, only he can do it without making me cringe.

His styling in "Shark" is one of my favorites along with the one when he made appearance on TvN's Lifebar. I don't quite like his styling in "Bad Guy" but he was in full seductive mode for that drama.

It's funny how I was so against his clean-shaven look in the earlier episodes of LUTYN yet at the ending scene, how I was hoping he would get himself shaved and proper haircut before meeting YK again. LOL.

Since we talked about KNG's look, I was surprised a lot find him not typically handsome. Idk but being a fan of him back in his Bidam's days (I know I am a lousy and unfaithful fan. I forgotten about him since he seldom do drama and me not being a movie's fan), I always find him gorgeous. But I agree, his look and appeal eventually grew on you once the drama progressed. It was never an instant attraction when comes to KNG but a slow burn one. For those who have watched him in QSD, the progression of his attractiveness basically dialed to 11 by the time we reached the final episode (Dying, dead and still ethereally gorgeous). Try compare watching him when he first made his entrance in episode 21 and exited in episode 62, you will noticed how he appeared from less hot to super hot.

Episode 21-37

1251705236_200908311655089769256901_0.gi

Episode 38 - 52

tumblr_nfhoj6uSPX1sjichyo1_250.gif

tumblr_my7ea6LNDB1s6buzmo1_500.gif

Episode 62

tumblr_mzqumal2ap1s6buzmo1_500.gif

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bluehopeatm said:

what I am so in love with a shipping thread is that i can do whatever I wanna do without feeling i'm too paranoid even though i am :)))))

hope this pic will be the morning gift to all my dear friend here :)))))))

just enjoy the moment :D B) :D

Oh they took photo tog at wrap up party?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

I know right!!! I have to join here so I don't feel like I overexcite about them. This is normal here. Kkkk

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, echotiner said:

why no pic of them together during wrap party? i mean, selca photo .. a bit curious. :huh:

Actually I have almost never seen any photos of the leads together at wrap up parties so it is normal.

• Like 8

i go through every bts that i can get on youtube and so happy to read the comment section, it feels nostalgic.. when i ship songsong couple, i watch dots bts and the comment section are full with "its feel so real", "they will become couple for sure", "hope they get married irl" and compare it with lutyn bts i feel the same, almost every people on comment section want they to be together in real life! its coincidence or fate? LOL i just hope they get the same ending just like songsong couple :wub:

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

i go through every bts that i can get on youtube and so happy to read the comment section, it feels nostalgic.. when i ship songsong couple, i watch dots bts and the comment section are full with "its feel so real", "they will become couple for sure", "hope they get married irl" and compare it with lutyn bts i feel the same, almost every people on comment section want they to be together in real life! its coincidence or fate? LOL i just hope they get the same ending just like songsong couple :wub:

fingers crossed!

• Like 8

11 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Also, does anyone else think that KNG might be in love with KAJ's hair? The way he repeatedly stroked it made me wonder how silky it might be and if they were prepping for a shampoo CF. B)

I would not hold it against him. Even I'm in love with her hair. It looks so healthy and thick without looking too put-together. Wish my hair looked as great. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

its my first time watching Kim Nam Gil's work due to his previous ones quite heavy and he's even well known for dying at the end of film 

but I always think he has the unique looks since not any male actors in korea can rocks with mustache and now I fall for his acting after LUTYN "oppa" just get more handsome:D

image.gif

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2