[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

38 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Hi, here I am to join in the Fun!

I find it suspicious why KNG was so embarrassed when she asked him to say I Love You during the Namsan date. He was supposed to read from a box only for goodness sake which should have been super easy for him IF he was in his acting mode. After all he had done lots more than just saying saranghae in his other shows. So what makes this time so different? Is it because he attaches more meaning to it than usual? And see the way KAJ was so sweet.

People in Korea are very sensitive when it comes to saying i love you. For them it should only be blurted out if you really love someone, not only for lovers, it applies to having someone become close to you or a family member/s :D well, this is what i observe when watching variety shows and kdrama ofc. Hehe 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

Hi, here I am to join in the Fun!

I find it suspicious why KNG was so embarrassed when she asked him to say I Love You during the Namsan date. He was supposed to read from a box only for goodness sake which should have been super easy for him IF he was in his acting mode. After all he had done lots more than just saying saranghae in his other shows. So what makes this time so different? Is it because he attaches more meaning to it than usual? And see the way KAJ was so sweet.

Maybe the people around them tease them a lot! Even the host in the prescon can feel their chemistry i bet.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

I find it suspicious why KNG was so embarrassed when she asked him to say I Love You during the Namsan date

I also noticed during the NamSam tower date the level of their closeness has changed, KNG can now easily hug KAJ ('twas a precious moment for us shippers) and they can intertwine their fingers now without being shy to each other. Seems our OTP are comfortable now to each other.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, yoitsmcrt said:

People in Korea are very sensitive when it comes to saying i love you. For them it should only be blurted out if you really love someone, not only for lovers, it applies to having someone become close to you or a family member/s :D well, this is what i observe when watching variety shows and kdrama ofc. Hehe 

Agree! In that moment he is KNG who was embarrassed to say that to KAJ who was not his gf YET, and not HI who had already confirmed his love with YK. If it was ad lib, wonder why KAJ insisted on him saying that. It was like a private joke. I remembered in DOTs, the last kiss on top of the shipwreck, there was also where SJK appeared to be teasing SHK about saying ILU. It also seemed like a private joke they shared then. Do any of you recall this scene?

Regarding shipping, my guess is that many of the OTPs do end up dating or at least tried dating, if they have chemistry during the shooting. But most didn’t get caught and they just quietly broke up. I mean, Dispatch doesn’t always out the couples they caught eg. Song song. I think much of these “reveals” also depends on clout of actors, relationship between their agencies and Dispatch and even politics. Those couples with higher chances of success are those who are of marriageable age or are not erm careful and got themselves pregnant. I hope our couple is of the former. 

Previously KNG’s profile is not as high (even he said people don’t recognize him on the streets), but now with LUTYN, maybe he will be on Dispatch’s radar. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 13

22 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Even the first part of ep 16 seems like adlibs to me. And i feel they are enjoying acting those parts :D

Have you seen My PS Partner movie of KAJ? Maybe that scene was her idea. Bwahahahahahaha.

I see what you did there KAJ eonnie lol 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Yay!! More of our Gum House chingus are finding their way here!! I was afraid since I couldn't directly link the thread, it would be hard for you guys to find the thread but so happy to see our shipping hearts are here too!! :heart: i usually have more time towards the evening to join in the discussions so i will be back :D

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5