[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

3 hours ago, ImKyung said:

There's another interview with KNG, KAJ and the MC from the press conf. After watching together a teaser of the drama, the MC asks KAJ what she thinks of it and KAJ replies "Oh ? that's Kim Nam Gil ! I'm doing a drama with Kim Nam Gil ?". And KNG bursts out in laughter. That's what I understood and another commenter in Youtube as well.:D It begins around 4:30

I love the MC and KNG's reaction when they showed the scene where KAJ is sizzling hot.This girl is drop dead gorgeous. How can KNG resist her charm?

• Like 14

1 hour ago, bluehopeatm said:

@fans123 u always make me laugh so hard :)))))) i always wanna kick ur *ss :ph34r::D:D:D

this is my working desk right now :))) I'm so done with myself!!!!

:heart:

*Ouch ma a55 :sweat_smile: heehee so er.....we are even now okay? No digging back my post alright? "Back" is no good, No back .....go front Hahaha :lol::tongue: .. ain't no ship going backwards, captain  @vangsweetie637 is gonna faint haha :lol:

(((Hugs))) chingu @bluehopeatm :heart: oh wow your desk is "so clean". My desk is nothing like that haha. Nice gummy pie pic. :D

• LOL 3

Hi! I am in LUTYN thread and now i'm also in shippers thread.. nice to meet you all in here again.. huhahahahhaa..:D

I really, really want to know what they're talking in that interview.. oh well, i want all the bts, presscon, and interviews being subbed/translated.. 

Any kind soul do that for Gum House?

• Like 11

10 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Hi, here I am to join in the Fun!

I find it suspicious why KNG was so embarrassed when she asked him to say I Love You during the Namsan date. He was supposed to read from a box only for goodness sake which should have been super easy for him IF he was in his acting mode. After all he had done lots more than just saying saranghae in his other shows. So what makes this time so different? Is it because he attaches more meaning to it than usual? And see the way KAJ was so sweet.

I had the same time thought haha why so embarrassed when it was just reading the words off the box? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kkeom said:

I google about the tvN awards. 

tvN10 Awards is an award ceremony for excellence in television, organized by tvN, on October 9, 2016. 

I'll keep on waiting for the award ceremony this year 2017.

Anyone know when they the Seoul Awards are (I think it's the first year of this award though) ? KAJ got nominated for bet actress. 

Am hoping we can see KAJ and KNG on the red carpet together hahahah

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, kfan222 said:

Anyone know when they the Seoul Awards are (I think it's the first year of this award though) ? KAJ got nominated for bet actress. 

Am hoping we can see KAJ and KNG on the red carpet together hahahah

as per news --- The ceremony will be held at 6 p.m. KST on October 27 at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yusefull said:

I just want a 5 min epilogue (I would take a season 2 too) where we see YK pregnant and HI worried about her and them with childs.

My fist couple that I ship in real life too.

Haha! I also can't help giggling to myself when I think of pregnant YK and when she gives birth to their first child.

HI is so panic that he faints and he is the one to be taken to hospital on an emergency ambulance!

And when he wakes up, he'll cry like hell so YK has to consol him "Don't worry, my honey! You'll do better next time!" :))))

@fans123: haha, it's just the above-water part of the ice-berg :))))) that pic is just "half of the truth"!!!

Actually I did intend to dig your wild dancing all the time :))))))) so, stay tuned! B)

• LOL 12

Hi all, haven't been visiting Soompi for years but the Gum couple made me do it. Hur hur. I wouldn't call myself a shipper coz shipping is dangerous business, though I had been there done that with starting the ancient shipping thread for Lee Joon Gi/Shin Min Ah.

Keep the posts coming please! It's a good distraction and I hope we'll have a new power couple becoming real soon!

Edit: As with when I was shipping Lee Joon Gi/Shin Min Ah, I felt the attraction was stronger from the guy. The difference here is I feel there's more reciprocation from Kim Ah Joong now, compared to Shin Min Ah then. 

There's a chance, peeps. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Hellooo, Gum friends!! :D Took a while for me to comment because I got caught up with work. Thanks for making a shipper thread @vangsweetie637! And please keep the posts coming. I can't comment as often but I'm always reading (and giggling at) everyone's posts. I love reading your observations and theories regarding them two and it definitely helps keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay. :lol: I genuinely hope the two of them continue to keep in touch and at least become good friends (if romance is off the table). 

• Like 9

Hi chingus! 

You’re getting me all excited! I didn’t plan to talk

so much here. But i’m talking again!

I agree with @josung. I can sense the dating vibes too in the later bts.

For me, one very obvious giveaway is KNG’s TONGUE. Not the accupuncture kiss scene. But the bts where he was helping to keep KAJ warm in his arms and his jacket! And when he was “caught” red-handed, his tongue involuntarily stuck out in embarrassment. I mean why be embarrassed if he has no romantic feelings for her and is just keeping her warm out of goodwill and because she’s his co-star. I mean he must be feeling embarrassed cos he knows it really looks a bit too close and comfy and also because he really feels so too! :wub: and instead of drawing a distance immediately or turn away, he most naturally held her hand and continued the “dating” mode. He seems very much to enjoy every moment of it. 

Also, I notice KAJ being really really shy whenever she faces media with him. And at the wrap up party, she also looks shy and reserved with him. Is she always like that, KAJ fans? 

Am just enjoying the couple vibes they are sending off.... :wub:

It’ll be good if we get more candid shots of the wrap up party so that we can spy on our OTP

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

@leba

It seems like everyone screaming for selfie pics at wrap-up party!!!!

Oh, come on man! We don't have selfie pic, but we have our Gum couple sitting side by side,  cutting the "wedding cake" together. And maybe we should have "holding hands secretly under the table"

:)))) am I too paranoid :))))))) actually, i don't care. I'm the biggest ship here :))))))

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Haha, I ship quite a few in my drama watching. But this is the first I hope VERY MUCH will make it . They are both in their 30s  with established careers , come on, its time to make some babies!!! ...but you know whether we are very hardcore with our shipping or not at all , we do it because it helps us to relive the wonderful feeling we had while watching them. Plus it's more for us here since we enjoy each other's company. 

I quote the blogger we all liked on the drama thread ( breathless survival) ..... ( hehehehe, there are a lot of shippers out there. ) 

When I see Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong in these photos, I get this bizarre sense that they would make a good married couple. HAHAHAHA. Utter rubbish, I know. But they have this relaxing, comfortably sexy rapport in the way they pose together for the pictures and their overall body language just give me some low-wattage toe-curling squees. Anyway, the cast of Live Up To Your Name congregated for the press conference and well, what can I say but shrill that Kim Nam Gil is finally back in dramaland!!! That and I really, really like their chemistry from these pics and their combined visual appeal. I always thought Kim Nam Gil looked best with Sohn Ye Jin, but he and Kim Ah Joong are giving great vibes. I didn’t even notice their outfits till later since I was so charmed by their couple pics. The drama premieres next week on tvN.

im feeling it too.. until now i just ship 3 couple.. first adam couple ( they really close to each other but they dont admit to date each other until Ga-In tell that she already has boyfriend but they still have close relationship even then ) and the second is song song couple LOL! i have great feeling while watching DOTS and BTS that this two is so real. And now they even get married on this month ( i cant even believe myself when i read the news back then! ) hahaha. And for the third, ITS OUR GUM COUPLE!! i have great feeling about these two also. I just hope to hear the good news soon :wub:

• Like 12

Oooh I have to hop over from the LUTYN thread because it is so hard to resist not shipping them!

I know they are both professional and very mature actors who give their all to act, and maybe they will distance themselves after the drama has ended. Maybe we may not hear anything about them till 2 years later when they announce they are dating or getting married like the DOTS couple or the Hyeri/RJY couple. I actually hope we don't hear from them and they sailed privately and happily without any stress from the public. I think the rumours of KNG and SYJ together was probably true; he looks smitten with SYJ and was very bold to show in public despite claiming they are 'just friends'. I believed they did get together after Shark and Pirates (she was the one who got him into the Pirates movie), and probably continued, but perhaps they split up recently and he got into a depression because of the split (I am just guessing since Park Sung Woong said he had depression but not how he got it). So I am glad he took up some light hearted drama like this to heal his heart temporary and he would be so happy knowing that it has gained such high ratings!

I saw some of the BTS and can tell that KAJ is friendly with her co-stars and probably treated YMK and KNG the same. However, Ep 8 BTS filming in Joseon where KNG started teasing her for looking at the Jap soldier and getting abit jealous got me a bit suspicious. KNG was holding her hands tightly when she was feeding him and she pulled it away hard. It seems that KNG is the one crushing on her first. Then the next BTS after the kiss got him so awkward and shy and she started warming up even more by teasing him.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, littlebluecat said:

Thanks for making this thread. I never ship any couple nor I follow any shipper thread because the heartbreak is too much when the ship sinks. But this OTP really makes me want to go in front of their faces and say 'Just get married already'. Hahaha

I am maybe delulu but for me, doing adlibs are the way to let the other party knows how you are feeling. Like KNG's sudden kiss on the cheek when they were taking family portrait. I can see that KAJ was really surprised. If that's not real, then they are truly amazing actors.

Shipping a couple takes a lot of emotional effort as if you yourself are in the relationship. And I'm willing to take the risk for this OTP. 

12 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Finally!!! :wub:

Are these adlibs too? :D

I also thought this was an adlib as her reaction is really too surprised and probably not in the script.

Oh KNG, you must be really glad to adlib so much and do whatever you like for this drama until you start falling for KAJ for real  :blush:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Oh god, looking at your post making me become delulu over KNG and KAJ. I hope I can fill my promise to make an enclosure for releasing some withdrawal symptom. Lol :lol:

Can I ask you guys? What did they eat actually? How come they grow up so beautifully? And why they didn't allow me to move on from the drama. God whyyy!?

I wanted to see them again in same project. They make a perfect couple :bawling:

• Like 11
  • LOL 5