[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

2 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Previously i asked this in LUTYN thread.. how they called each other names.. and thank u for give this clip.. at first kaj called him kim nam gil shi.. but after that she called him "oppa".. LOL. Its a good start consider they r close now.. she also said that she felt comfortable acting with him.. 

btw i wanna hear kng called her "joong-ah" :D do u have any clips of it?? If u have it share it here please.... :D

I just read in DC that the same production crew who revealed the BTS happenings commented that the cast called each other their real names on set, while the crew calls them by their character names.. So i'm guessing she calls him oppa while he calls her Ah-joong? Or maybe Ah-joongah or Ah-joongie to be more affectionate? :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Chingu, did you check the main thread?

There's a tweet mentioning that the scene where Heo Im wearing sunglasses in episode 13 (date scene) and the perverted CPR scene in episode 16 was KIM NAM GIL's IDEA!!!!

Oh my god... i die :tongue:. Wonder what he was thinking of especially the CPR scene????

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, minbongyi said:

Abeoji, you have a sharp eyes. I love you~ please bless them :D

@lyserose maybe this is the main reason that we don't have any starring contest by end of the drama. KNG doing a lot of NG. Lmao. Thanks KNG, because of you can't staring at KAJ, we have a satisfying ending :lol:

Hahahahaha you made me spit out my coffee on my keyboard ! This is so funny, thanks for the laugh but I do feel sorry for my keyboard lol.

KNG is so obviously avoiding her gaze. The BTS for episode 12 and 13 are filled with these moments hahaha. He can't handle it :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

20 minutes ago, lyserose said:

There's a tweet mentioning that the scene where Heo Im wearing sunglasses in episode 13 (date scene) and the perverted CPR scene in episode 16 was KIM NAM GIL's IDEA!!!!

Oh my god... i die :tongue:. Wonder what he was thinking of especially the CPR scene????

OMG talking about the CPR scene, have you guys notice that KNG bit his lips for a split second? The one who usually bite his lips is KNG not HI...kkkk

And the way he look at KAJ that time. I don't know what expression did she have because only the back of her head was shown. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Since we are on the topic of looks, I just want to add that KNG’s look really grew on me. I didn’t find him handsome at all when I started LUTYN and was more watching for KAJ, and just when I started to like his looks, they shaved off his mustache! And I really missed it as I felt he looked so scrawny and bare without it. So I went to google his pictures from other works. Must say that although he is not of the traditional leading man look, he had a unique look which attracts people’s attention.

Me, too at first I don't find him handsome because we are more used of the looks of other hallyu stars who are super handsome and they are even became our standard of good looking oppas but compare to them, I found KNG manly on his look. As I get curious about him, I found out that he is a type of actor who doesn't invest on his look and that makes him different to other. According to his previous interview, he said that he doesn't want to be known as a handsome actor instead he wants to be recognized as talented actor. Now, he was recognized both (handsome actor with a brilliant talent). After watching all the episode of LUTYN, I am now drowned to his charm but of course I love KAJ more.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, ic3chubb3 said:

I just read in DC that the same production crew who revealed the BTS happenings commented that the cast called each other their real names on set, while the crew calls them by their character names.. So i'm guessing she calls him oppa while he calls her Ah-joong? Or maybe Ah-joongah or Ah-joongie to be more affectionate? :wub:

This is really something... why they call each others real names on set? They should immersed into their roles in drama, not themself for "real" hahaha.. i read many actor/actrees in kdrama land mostly called their partner with their character name.. so they can used to it and can differ which one is reel and real for them.. 

This two really... an exceptional? Or they dont need to differ whats reel or real? :D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

U know what.. everytime i see kng's face now i imagine him perverted.. oh no.. :D

Glasses adlibs was okay.. but cpr adlibs while he starring at kaj's face looks so perverted.. lols..

And in this scene, was it only me who see kng's face was so red esp his ears?

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

I remember this hospital scene.. hi was touching yk's leg a bit too much while massaging her.. lol. Maybe that was also kng's adlibs.. :D

And i think this was kaj adlibs..

I really love to know that kaj is so detailed person (same as me).. she also hardworker.. she is indeed d QUEEN here.. i admire her so much.. she is my girl crush..lols.. more to know that she was sick and can still create so many beautiful n tough scene till d end really made me adore her more n more..

I imagine if i got a flu, i will got dizzy, headache, cold, cant concentrate to work, cant sleep etc.. but this girl really amazed me.. even prod staff pity her bcoz she cant sleep so she cant recover well..

• Like 16

Throwback earlier eps.. 

Kng holding kaj's hand as rehearsal or what? Why i cant recall some holding hand in this scene? Lols.

Watching this bts again.. really miss them now.. kaj acting is so bold.. she even discuss in details how to slap hi scene looks better with pdnim.. while kng's face was scare (for real) waiting her slap.. lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

I swore I would not ship this couple, for the simple reasons that I have male colleagues with whom I truly enjoy working and sometimes we tap each other on the arm (and engage in some level of skinship) to make a point and actors might need to have even more skinship as part of their roles. But, yeah, my colleagues and I maintain a professional bubble of space around us and if that bubble has been pierced for the Gum couple, as evidenced in the Namsan Tower BTS clips, you'll see more of me in this thread. :D

Also, does anyone else think that KNG might be in love with KAJ's hair? The way he repeatedly stroked it made me wonder how silky it might be and if they were prepping for a shampoo CF. B)

Edit: For anyone who was asking what KNG calls KAJ, I heard him refer to her as "Ah-joong-shi" in the VLive recording.

Edited by sublimelyheureuse
  • Like 10
  • LOL 8

16 hours ago, yoitsmcrt said:

@vangsweetie637 Yes!! Hahahaha. I actually watched the movie because KAJ was in it. I didn't feel any emotion when I saw their kissing scenes/bed scene, maybe because it was too intense.. I was rather shooketh. Lol. RIGHT!! GUM COUPLE's kissing scenes were so surreal.. I actually wanted to shove their faces to each other after they just finished kissing. MORE MORE!!!! Hahahahahaha 

I wish you are one of the crew production or the PD so you can shove their faces to each other LOL and we can enjoy more more more kissing scene :wub: I wish we all be there and cheering them :D 

15 hours ago, fans123 said:

Thank you for inviting me @vangsweetie637 :D((hugs)) but...but..

I don't ship them, ottoke? 

Can I sometimes drop by to annoy you guys? :tongue:

I don't ship them in real life too, so please join here. This thread is fun with you here :) 

if they are dating in RL it is a blessing. So for now, I just want to see them together in a photoshoot commercial, or an award. And talking about their sizzling chemistry from BTS, slurp :tongue: 

14 hours ago, ImKyung said:

I was watching the Bts video for Namsan date again and someone under the comment section mentionned about KAJ hiding her hands inside his jacket. So of course I had to check for myself :ph34r:

If you pay attention you will even notice our dear KNG infamous habit of sticking his tongue out

So tell me... hands inside the jacket or no ? Hahaha

Sorry if the gif is not clear enough, it's the second I'm making

Of courseeeeee :tongue: KAJ left hand is inside KNG jacket. It is so intimate, and I wish it is my hand too... :tongue::tongue: 

2 hours ago, lyserose said:

He already said "I want to do (CPR) to you" to YK... but I think he want to do it with KAJ 

what if it is a deleted scene?? D-cut, awwww :lol: oops it is a drama not movie :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

U know what.. everytime i see kng's face now i imagine him perverted.. oh no.. :D

Glasses adlibs was okay.. but cpr adlibs while he starring at kaj's face looks so perverted.. lols..

And in this scene, was it only me who see kng's face was so red esp his ears?

We know how red KNG ears doing the acupuncture kiss. So I am wondering, if this scene actually have kissing scene? KNG ears are too red, maybe there is a kissing scene, because when KNG turn around, it is an appropriate time to kiss :wub:

• Like 8

Good morning chingus! And also, Welcome to the new fans that came here too! :D

Every time i watch these two together, i see all the chemistry :heart:

@lyserose lol i did see that the CPR and Sunglasses scene were adlibs of KNG. CPR scene was hilarious! And i think that was the main point too :lol: funnier was how KNG was portraying HI while doing it LOLOLOL! If one didn't watch the series and went straight to episode 16 only, it would have been awkward and privacy invasion. But for me..i just kept rolling away in laughter! Especially how HI kept saying he rather do it on YK instead lol. If KAJ wasn't sick, i know we would have gotten a hot CPR kiss :tongue:

@fans123 hahaha..who says you annoy us? LOL. you don't have to ship them. You are part of the Gum house already either way. You can always come by here or there..plus..you are my 'pretend to not know' partner as well :lol:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

if this is true, im really looking forward to the d-cut. Those precious scenes cut maybe to give ads time? 

@boingboingracquet i dont actually know how they do the survey but i did submit for the ongoing survey they have for the bluray dvd. We are not sure if they will have dvd or bluray. Only ost cd is official. Maybe you can message and ask them? :D 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, mantleprey said:

See the comments made: He got jealous by her looking at the Jap soldier actor (0:49, 0:58, 1:21). And keep asking the girl to call her "Omma". She was taken aback when he held her hand (2:28, eating goguma-sweet potato).

aww thank youu, omg.. why i feel its so real even she was taken a back haha and even so she said "no.. not yet" when he ask the girl to call her omma lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Watched a little of Shark to get my dose of KNG. When he came up on screen I was like “there you are, I have missed you”. So silly of me. But in Shark he looked younger and more fresh face than his female co-stars (SYJ and Honey Lee) even though technically he was oppa to them. Even SYJ looked older than him. No wonder he needs a mustache then. I prefer his more mature vibes now even with the lines and less “bouncy” complexion. But his eyes, his eyes, they are the same. I can’t express enough how much I like the way he conveyed his emotions through them. They call it eyes acting in Korea right, but I haven’t seen anyone that can do that as well as KNG. Many of the good actors do it to some extent, especially of love and longing. But the expression of pain and anguish, only he can do it without making me cringe.

• Like 18