[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

12 hours ago, lyserose said:

For those who have watched him in QSD, the progression of his attractiveness basically dialed to 11 by the time we reached the final episode (Dying, dead and still ethereally gorgeous). Try compare watching him when he first made his entrance in episode 21 and exited in episode 62, you will noticed how he appeared from less hot to super hot.

Episode 21-37

Episode 38 - 52

Episode 62

Ahh...I just love your gifs, thank you for sharing. He is so sexy:wub: and his sword fighting made him even more attractive. 

I'm a sucker for long hair guy, what's wrong with this ajumma :wacko:? (Please can someone slap me:sweatingbullets:?)

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

gonna put my 1 cent worth:

i feel KNG is quite different from the jokey side we see on camera. he seems to have alot of reservations and withholds his true emotions. it's not easy to be with such a person. his partner has to be someone who can truly open him up and has alot of patience. 

idk if KAJ is that person, she feels more like an opposite of him. from her frequent skinships with her co-stars/colleagues, i feel she is more straightforward with showing her feelings.

there's two possibilities to what we saw at the wrap up party: 1) he's deliberately putting a distance between his character and his real self, 2) they're actually already together but he doesn't want too many people to know whereas she doesn't really want to hide. 

ps: i just realise i share the same birthday as KAJ 

• Like 18

6 hours ago, fans123 said:

Slurp :o Oh i loveee the slurp hahahaha:lol::tongue:. Thank you dear @cherrycokez. Yeah I don't wanna ship them, let it be their own privacy besides i already shipped Jongjoo and Shyshy couple .... very very silently (just give them privacy:)

Its so nice not to ship and yet having a fun chat in here :lol:.

Jongjoo.... my number 1 ship in my heart :wub: actually jongjoo BTS is more hot

but gum couple on screen chemistry is the best for me, but from BTS they are comfortable with each other, but I don't know if they have a feeling or not :)

Thanks for the gif, so so funny :lol: especially freshly brewed aromatherapy :lol:

@bluehopeatm you are so talented on doing scrapbook, do you made scrapbook for another drama too? 

Do you know strange family genre? I love KNG in romcom, but I'm not a fan of other genre :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, kooriyuki said:

gonna put my 1 cent worth:

i feel KNG is quite different from the jokey side we see on camera. he seems to have alot of reservations and withholds his true emotions. it's not easy to be with such a person. his partner has to be someone who can truly open him up and has alot of patience. 

idk if KAJ is that person, she feels more like an opposite of him. from her frequent skinships with her co-stars/colleagues, i feel she is more straightforward with showing her feelings.

I think you are right. KNG does seem like the type who puts on a positive and jokey front but is a sensitive and a little sad inside. I thought many of these jokesters are like that, especially actors who has to maintain a certain image outside eg Robin Williams. His other persona is quite evident during his live bar interview.  But opposite attracts and I hope someone as cheerful and straightforward as KAJ will be able to balance him. Actually the two of them are similar to the OTP. Both are respected and successful in their profession and will be equals if they come together. And both will heal and complete each other I hope. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, leba said:

Don’t take me too seriously about the in-love look I sensed. Haha. Cos i’m Seriously in severe delulu mode! But what is real from me is, I can really sense some shyness in KNG at the wrap

up party. The fact that he just couldn’t look at her or in her direction in that short cake cutting clip. He wasn’t like that in their first presscon. He was so confident and forthcoming when standing next to her and doing the heart shape with her. And she was the one looking all shy and embarrassed. But at the cake cutting he looked quieter. Smiling and happy but shy look. And never wanting to look in her direction. So I also agree with u that he has a crush on her. Thanks for commenting on that video. Because when I watched it again, I noticed that he probably crush on her too. :wub:

Reading your post I had the HORRIBLE thought that maybe he knows his interest isn't reciprocated in the same way and therefore he's a bit awkward -- or "opposite" problem -- he needs his "space" to decompress...or is even mixed about relationships...may be a "complicated" private person.  I dunno, but all of these scenarios came up with the dissections we are doing of the wrap party.  As complicated as trying to guess what LUTYN's ending was gonna be, lol!

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

Wow, KAJ can make any place to be her own stage :)))) :heart:

what a pity that HI has never had a chance to watch YK dance :))))))))

maybe KNG can't resist either.

(U can jump to 1:05)

Yes.. kaj has d sexy aura with not much effort.. she looks so good in every outfit she wore.. and that dancing with lee seung gi.. omo.. i can tell that she loves clubbing irl.. hahahaha..

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, ehy0301 said:

Me too i prefer a no mustache look for him. Even the host in Guerilla date commented that he looks on his 20's without it. 

All of us noticed the change of his action towards KAJ. Maybe he also felt that severe withdrawal syndrome like us. Anyways, I read a comment somewhere in IG that KNG maybe starting to distant himself so that he can easily go back to reality. I don't know but it made me hurt alittle. 

I think i should go to LUTYN rehabilitation to cure this severe withdrawal syndrome. I really miss them alot.  :)

I think quite likely he is kinda smitten but KAJ that’s why he doesn’t know what to do and ends up having a distance. Cos it’s quite early to distance himself even before drama has ended. Some more there were going to be more lovey dovey scenes coming up after acupuncture kiss. So my take is that he most probably felt electrified. And was shy. And yet enjoying the moments too.

But as much as I love seeing their chemistry, I also share some of your thoughts about them together in real life. I’m also trying not to overly ship them. Like don’t want to get disappointed if it doesn’t happen. Haha. I almost gave up on song song couple cos I once felt it wasn’t getting anywhere. But thankfully, they became a reality.

As for our gum couple, as much as we enjoy their bts and find their interaction too close for colleagues, i’m not sure if they will still feel the same after going back to their normal lives. As some of us have mentioned, KNG is very busy with his own goals in acting, singing and serving the community. Am not sure of KAJ’s interests. But it will be interesting if they share the same passion for the things in life. And what I feel is, they have been so independent and so self-sufficient in their lives up to now, that I’m not sure if they want to give up single hood so fast and so easily. Unless the love for each other is so strong. And I guess that takes time to build. So we shippers just got to wait and wait and wait and see how things go.... 

We need interviews, more bts, dispatch and etc to keep us going....B)

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, cherrycokez said:

Jongjoo.... my number 1 ship in my heart :wub: actually jongjoo BTS is more hot

but gum couple on screen chemistry is the best for me, but from BTS they are comfortable with each other, but I don't know if they have a feeling or not :)

Thanks for the gif, so so funny :lol: especially freshly brewed aromatherapy :lol:

@bluehopeatm you are so talented on doing scrapbook, do you made scrapbook for another drama too? 

Do you know strange family genre? I love KNG in romcom, but I'm not a fan of other genre :tongue:

:oI'm totally agree with you jongjoo bts was highest level of hotness :kiss_wink:and I thought I heard it wrongly during their photo shoot, he said the 1st kiss was the hardest, I was like wow he was meowing hard there lmao. Mine and Jongsuk-ssi birthday basically just 1 day away. So by character, if I were him and I'm having a serious relationship I will not share any pic of my love in social media :tongue:. I don't know or maybe that's just me haha.

Kng put his best afford into making believing in all his dramas, that's his specialty, so yes Lutyn on screen is spot on :D. My gifs was just silly ...haha:lol: glad you like it.

I'm actually surprised too with @bluehopeatm skill, that scrapbook looks neat and beautiful :D

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

If it was my pervy hands...i will do acupuncture on his abs first...oh wait are there acupuncture points there?  :lol:

wah...KAJ is so sexy..she is my girl crush...really gorgeous.

Lmao abs acupuncture points was more towards the lower part going down...and down Hahahaha:lol: I like your idea

Edit: 

Damn..I'm too excited, sorry chingu, I meant for pressure point :sweat_smile:..mid section points going down ..I've forgotten all I learnt:wacko:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, fans123 said:

Ahh...I just love your gifs, thank you for sharing. He is so sexy:wub: and his sword fighting made him even more attractive. 

I'm a sucker for long hair guy, what's wrong with this ajumma :wacko:? (Please can someone slap me:sweatingbullets:?)

I am also a big fan of that mane of glory, especially when he is wielding sword and wearing all blacks. Bidam, Wang So, Sammaekjong all gotten me floored because of the hair. Guy-liners are added bonus.

Truthfully, KNG (a Pisces) and KAJ (a Libra) are polar opposite and not the most compatible match astrologically (But so are my parents with my dad a Pisces and mom a Libra). Pisces is more reserved and sensitive whereas Libra is upfront and flirty.

It is totally natural if KNG choose to distance himself away either from his character as Heo Im or with his co-star KAJ. As far as I know, KNG is a very private person and idk how long we may get to know whether these two could actually become an item (or not).

And to be fair, I find KNG very hard to decipher. Since he had dating rumours with Son Ye Jin, it's fair to compare his rapport with her and with KAJ. My takes is that his interactions with these two actresses are at completely different extremes. Flirty and open with SYJ but reserved with KAJ. If there's one thing I noticed is that his interaction with SYJ has always been consistent but with KAJ, we noticed gradual shift on his side. I seriously don't know what to make up of this other than hoping my gut feeling is right that there's some sparks flying between him and KAJ off-cam, however in need of pursuant to make it happen.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

@xxPeepsxx Wahhh.. jeongmal gumawo chingu ya.. i love it.. :D

btw, r u korean?

Kaj looks more silent in this intrvw, but irl, she actually talkative right?

I love her sense of humor at d ending of d clip when she teased kng.. lols..

And kng i think he is really looks like heo im irl.. hahaha.. 

If I were Korean, translating that clip wouldn't have taken more than an hour...

It's just 7 years of K-drama (coming to 8) with 11 months of intensive study with this: www.howtostudykorean.com.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

52 minutes ago, lyserose said:

I am also a big fan of that mane of glory, especially when he is wielding sword and wearing all blacks. Bidam, Wang So, Sammaekjong all gotten me floored because of the hair. Guy-liners are added bonus.

Truthfully, KNG (a Pisces) and KAJ (a Libra) are polar opposite and not the most compatible match astrologically (But so are my parents with my dad a Pisces and mom a Libra). Pisces is more reserved and sensitive whereas Libra is upfront and flirty.

It is totally natural if KNG choose to distance himself away either from his character as Heo Im or with his co-star KAJ. As far as I know, KNG is a very private person and idk how long we may get to know whether these two could actually become an item (or not).

And to be fair, I find KNG very hard to decipher. Since he had dating rumours with Son Ye Jin, it's fair to compare his rapport with her and with KAJ. My takes is that his interactions with these two actresses are at completely different extremes. Flirty and open with SYJ but reserved with KAJ. If there's one thing I noticed is that his interaction with SYJ has always been consistent but with KAJ, we noticed gradual shift on his side. I seriously don't know what to make up of this other than hoping my gut feeling is right that there's some sparks flying between him and KAJ off-cam, however in need of pursuant to make it happen.

:sweatingbullets: heehee I don't mind who he will end up with, but he better don't appear in front of me or I'll rip his cloth off haha:lol:

Oh so true chingu, guy-liner and long hair :wub: Ljk, Njh, Kng.....how can they be more beautiful than women? Ottoke....how many sheeps I'm gonna count tonight? Whuaaaaaa.

Goodnight lyserose and all lovely chingus ((hugs)) *muaks:heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

@lyserose Then we can only hope for an active approach from KAJ. Strong straight forward girl going for her target. :D

But, I silently pray that KNG take the 'straightforward man' lesson that HI got from OHR into action. 

:D gosh, KNG with little confidence? I sure hope thats just the reason lol. Anyone knows KNG background? I am curios how he is in real life. Just got to know him in LUTYN.

• Like 9