[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

26 minutes ago, yoitsmcrt said:

Have you seen My PS Partner movie of KAJ? Maybe that scene was her idea. Bwahahahahahaha.

I see what you did there KAJ eonnie lol 

I Know right ? HAHAHAHA

I need to find some gif from the movie lol

Be back

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Kkeom said:

I'm a silent lurker at Live up to your name forum.

Please count me in to the gum house :blush:

I fall in love with HI & CYK characters.

:heart: Kim Nam Gil + Kim A Joong = Wonderful chemistry :heart:

Welcome chingu! To the Gum House of Gum Couple paradise! Do come by often to share and swoon with us :wink:

@yoitsmcrt @minbongyi i saw the kissing scene of PS Partner. It is the one with JiSung right? Haha. But..when i watch the episode 12 kiss in this drama, it feels so natural that I didn't even cringe at watching them kiss. Usually I feel like I invaded private space when I see a kissing scene but I can't help if my eyes widen and my smiles become like a pervert hahaha. 

15056390.gif&key=7517c423a8b37ab4a3d7de7

They kiss so realistically. (Yup. The 'T' is still there too :tongue: ) I read in the other thread that PD wanted to make sure the kiss came after these two have healed and emotions were high hence episode 12. Awwww..good choice PD! We love this KISS!! 

• Like 23

I think even if they may not have romantic feelings for each other after the show (but I think they do), at the very least, I think they have become good friends. And that’s a good start! Haha. 

I think for Song Song couple (that’s the first and only couple I shipped; now Gum couple), they had the benefit of having to promote the drama internationally and also winning many awards together. That made the drama never end for them. So I guess that could have contributed to fueling their friendship and relationship.

So let’s hope KNG and KAJ get more interviews together after this, get to promote the series together outside Korea, and even get to win awards together. Then I’m sure we’ll have lots and lots to spazz about! Hahahaha! :wub:

I really enjoyed their kiss scenes too and date scenes. 

And for the very last kiss HI gave YK in her bedroom when she was weeping so badly, I felt that both of them wished they could do a deeper kiss if not for her flu. I could just sense that even they themselves feel it’s not enough, could have gone on further, but cannot due to the virus. :huh:

And i’m so happy to read that many of the date scenes are ad lib. It means they really got into character so much that their dating looks so real and so enjoyable to watch. Really seldom watch such happiness-date scenes in other dramas. They must really have something for each other. At least for the past few weeks while filming and surviving only on 1-2 hours of sleep. That spirit of persevering together for the drama might have made them closer too. :wub:

• Like 20

@vangsweetie637 Yes!! Hahahaha. I actually watched the movie because KAJ was in it. I didn't feel any emotion when I saw their kissing scenes/bed scene, maybe because it was too intense.. I was rather shooketh. Lol. RIGHT!! GUM COUPLE's kissing scenes were so surreal.. I actually wanted to shove their faces to each other after they just finished kissing. MORE MORE!!!! Hahahahahaha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Thanks for making this thread. I never ship any couple nor I follow any shipper thread because the heartbreak is too much when the ship sinks. But this OTP really makes me want to go in front of their faces and say 'Just get married already'. Hahaha

I am maybe delulu but for me, doing adlibs are the way to let the other party knows how you are feeling. Like KNG's sudden kiss on the cheek when they were taking family portrait. I can see that KAJ was really surprised. If that's not real, then they are truly amazing actors.

Shipping a couple takes a lot of emotional effort as if you yourself are in the relationship. And I'm willing to take the risk for this OTP. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

Hi Chingus!... Thank you for tagging me here. I really love this couple. 

I think there is something going on between this two. There are some spark between them. Most couple when they are started to like each, they will try to make small physical contact and eye contact.

Although KAJ is shy, KAJ make the 1st move by toughing KNG hair during  the BTS.

• Like 7

Thanks @vangsweetie637 for the invite.

Hi, chingus!

Gosh, I never ever joined a shipper thread before and here I am, no matter how hard I resisted the idea because I am so feared of getting my heart broken. May be, there's a reason why I made my way here.

Truthfully, I am suffering severe withdrawal symptoms because of LUTYN and thanks to the effect of our beloved Kim-Kim pairing. They totally consumed me with their overloaded of spazzy moments be it on or off camera. I ended up re-watching videos from the dramas and whatever limited BTS that we have.

Anyway, I definitely noticed the progression of their interactions from the earlier BTS to the latest one. If there's anything that is most apparent is how our two actors ended up "mellowing" a lot in term of their interaction towards each other by the time the filming ended.

I watched the BTS from episode 4 (first time they traveled to Joseon together) and KNG and KAJ were more carefree and had no problem goofing with each other in a more casual manner (with her jokingly kicked him and he jokingly tried to smack the back of her head). Came BTS of episode 13, they became so shy and by episode 15, they both appeared to be so gentle and tender with each other.  That moment where KNG hugged KAJ while waiting to shoot the next scene is so spazz-worthy. I was not sure if they were in acting mode at that point but I checked through various sources and all claiming that was the actors' off camera moments. And when KAJ sat on KNG's lap. Sure ya, I knew they ad-libbed a lot but she was speaking to PD-nim at that time and she could sit casually on his lap? And of course, the difficulty to say "I love you"? if it's just part of the things they do as actors to make the drama moments so believable, why is that so hard for them to do so?

I hope their off-screen rapport would continue even after this drama ended. They are both of marriageable age and they have potential to make it work. 

1 hour ago, echotiner said:

this is new to me !!

I told you, these two totally gave that "husband and wife" and "daddy and mummy" vibe. How not to ship? :heart:

• Like 19

Annyeong. So happy there is a gum house. Yipeeeeee. 

Btw came across the presscon video. I think they were asking KAJ about working with KNG. Hopefully someone can translate it. She called him OPPA in the video. :wub:

https://youtu.be/XBgr26A-PWo

@lyserose agree 100% with what you said especially kng keeping kaj warm. If one of them got a partner, they would hv drawn the line from the beginning. Plus kaj's hand inside his jacket shows that she is very comfortable with him. Im hoping for more juicy bts . I havent ship a couple for a long long time (qihm couple was the last one but RIP), but cant resist these two. Just get married already. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Casper168 said:

Btw came across the presscon video. I think they were asking KAJ about working with KNG. Hopefully someone can translate it. She called him OPPA in the video. :wub:

OMG I wasn't the only one! YAS!!!! I didn't heard it wrong! HAHAHAHA. I was first confused to whom she was pertaining as "oppa". I guess they got close easily, well, they must because them characters have too much touchy touchy scenes. Lol. KAJ was too bold right there. Usually in press con, you call you colleagues by their name + ssi since that was a broadcast, but KAJ didnt hahahaha 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Casper168 said:

@lyserose

The first part, KNG was asked about the charm of the different actresses that he has worked with. He said of course different actress has different charm. KAJ is passionate and detail towards her work.

Then, KAJ was asked about KNG. She said she watched KNG movies and dramas be it sageuk or comedy and thought he is a good and charming actor. To see it for herself is an honor. She also mentioned KNG's relax attitude during filming that makes her feel relax too. 

That's a rough translation. Sorry if there's any mistranslating because my korean is very limited. Hehehe

And she did call him 'Oppa'. :D

• Like 12
  • Thanks 12