[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

There's another interview with KNG, KAJ and the MC from the press conf. After watching together a teaser of the drama, the MC asks KAJ what she thinks of it and KAJ replies "Oh ? that's Kim Nam Gil ! I'm doing a drama with Kim Nam Gil ?". And KNG bursts out in laughter. That's what I understood and another commenter in Youtube as well.:D It begins around 4:30

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

I haven't posted in soompi for years but since I love LUTYN and this couple. I wanna share this from twitter. What a cute family :D:wub: I'm trying to stay away from shipping but these two is not helping me :lol: 

DLLwmVaU8AAkJxj.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

There's another interview with KNG, KAJ and the MC from the press conf. After watching together a teaser of the drama, the MC asks KAJ what she thinks of it and KAJ replies "Oh that's Kim Nam Gil ! I'm doing a drama with Kim Nam Gil ?". And KNG bursts out in laughter. That's what I understood and another commenter in Youtube as well.:D

Wow keep the translation coming, thank you. I hope someone will translate the BTS  videos too. It's sad LUTYN is an underrated drama because it was the most entertaining drama this year and their chemistry was on another level. :wub:

• Like 13

finally a thread for our lovely Gum Couple,thank you @vangsweetie637

I know they're seems quite about private life but really a hard-working type and dont avoid media as much so hopefully our thread'll keep update till end of this year 

For the 3rd time falling in love with a drama couple after Lie to me and Dots and  I must say the Gum has the strongest chemis among them.This time with these experienced actors i'll become a matured shipper and agreed with @butterflysaga somehow we spazz because of the love for them and not give them any pressure

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Casper168 said:

@littlebluecat thank you so much for the translations :rolleyes:. Please do share with us any bts that has been released that is worth translating. 

I'm still not confident about my korean as I didn't take any class. So I'm afraid there will be mistranslations along the way. I think I'll leave the translations to other better speakers. But you can always post videos and tag me. I'll try. :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

I was watching the Bts video for Namsan date again and someone under the comment section mentionned about KAJ hiding her hands inside his jacket. So of course I had to check for myself :ph34r:

If you pay attention you will even notice our dear KNG infamous habit of sticking his tongue out

JTmTAW2.gif

So tell me... hands inside the jacket or no ? Hahaha

Sorry if the gif is not clear enough, it's the second I'm making

• Like 12
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I was watching the Bts video for Namsan date again and someone under the comment section mentionned about KAJ hiding her hands inside his jacket. So of course I had to check for myself :ph34r:

If you pay attention you will even notice our dear KNG infamous habit of biting lips

JTmTAW2.gif

So tell me... hands inside the jacket or no ? Hahaha

Sorry if the gif is not clear enough, it's the second I'm making

Yes.Her hands were inside his jacket.:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Yes.Her hands were inside his jacket.:wub:

Agree! That's why his jacket opened up when she pulled out her hands ~ hehehehe :heart::blush: and totally love how naturally his hand reached for hers right after~~ kekekeke! 

Btw, I'm new to this thread~ hello everyone! *waves*

• Like 19

You know how my keypad screwing me, guys? 

I am glad the thread named Gum. Moments ago when I wanna do free reading without logging in, I Google for soompi gum couple but it came out Hum couple:huh: excluded the "p".

Damn keypad :ph34r:*''+$?@:angry:#*^¥€¥

:sweat_smile: ....

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Yay!! I am so happy to see everyone here and chatting our love away for the Gum couple! 

I rarely ship any couple too but when I do, I am a loyal sailor! :tongue:

@butterflysaga thank you for reminding me to add a disclaimer. I forgot to add one earlier and just added one now :wink:

It is important for us to spazz and swoon all of our love for Gum couple..but it is never meant to pressure KAJ and KNG into a relationship. We all as shipping mates know that the choice is theirs to make. We can all only dream and hope and then support whatever happens :D i was once in a thread where there was shipping OTP problems so a disclaimer is definitely something i went in to edit on the first page.

Haha..don't feel discouraged. We can spazz all we want in the shippers thread and analyze from HEAD to TOE on anything we see lol. We are all adults here right? :tongue:

Let's keep our OTP ship sailing!!

giphy.gif&key=4383cd2f57bdcf645571e5b8e6

I only ship 3 couples from all my kdrama years. GUM couple is definitely my 3rd one :D

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ImKyung said:

There's another interview with KNG, KAJ and the MC from the press conf. After watching together a teaser of the drama, the MC asks KAJ what she thinks of it and KAJ replies "Oh ? that's Kim Nam Gil ! I'm doing a drama with Kim Nam Gil ?". And KNG bursts out in laughter. That's what I understood and another commenter in Youtube as well.:D It begins around 4:30

Ha-ha. That's me who asked about ...why do they laugh at KAJ? It seems KAJ really  feel honor to be paired up with KNG.

ANWAY.... WOOOAAAHHH... a new thread!! :lol::relieved:  That's why, the other thread is soooooo silent. I miss you already chingus...

I don't wanna be a shipper but really enjoying reading every comments about them. Hope I can participate by giving some proper information about them.

• Like 13