[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

11 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Hi guys! Can you recommend any good watch of KNG? I need to see more of him after his fantastic performance in LUTYN. I saw almost all dramas and movies of KAJ so this time I'm doing the same with KNG.

Movies: Portrait of a Beauty, Lover Vanished, The Pirates, One day, Shameless, Pandora

Modern Boy & No Regret

Drama: Queen Seondok ep 21, Bad Guy & Shark

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

Movies: Portrait of a Beauty, Lover Vanished, The Pirates, One day, Shameless, Pandora

Modern Boy & No Regret

Drama: Queen Seondok ep 21, Bad Guy & Shark

Thank you for the recommendations! I'm watched The Pirates yesterday and it was quite funny. I'm watching Pandora right now. For One Day, I cannot find any sites for download :( I'll try watching the other movies yo mentioned.

Can I start QSD on ep21? Or I will miss so much on the story that I will not understand it?

Which is better to start first between Bad Guy & Shark?

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Thank you for the recommendations! I'm watched The Pirates yesterday and it was quite funny. I'm watching Pandora right now. For One Day, I cannot find any sites for download :( I'll try watching the other movies yo mentioned.

Can I start QSD on ep21? Or I will miss so much on the story that I will not understand it?

Which is better to start first between Bad Guy & Shark?

For me, Bad Guy as KNG look sexy.

Maybe u read the recap for ep 1-20 and watch ep 21 onwards.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, leba said:

On a side note, actually I prefer KNG with his clean shaven look. Took me some time to get used to the moustache though it helped him not look so skinny at the last episode. But I still prefer him without facial hair. Hope he will remain like that. Haha. :)

Me too i prefer a no mustache look for him. Even the host in Guerilla date commented that he looks on his 20's without it. 

2 hours ago, leba said:

Me too! I can’t get enough of them. Serious withdrawal symptoms. And it’s not helping that I am rewatching the entire series again! Haha.

And from the wrap up party pics, KNG seems to have a “in-love” look in him. I was watching some of his earlier interviews and videos of his past works, he always had that “bachelor” status look. But the wrap up party pic, I seem to sense he has an “i’m-in-love” look. Hope I’m not being too delusional. Haha. :wub: tsk tsk! It’s the withdrawal symptoms at work! 

All of us noticed the change of his action towards KAJ. Maybe he also felt that severe withdrawal syndrome like us. Anyways, I read a comment somewhere in IG that KNG maybe starting to distant himself so that he can easily go back to reality. I don't know but it made me hurt alittle. 

I think i should go to LUTYN rehabilitation to cure this severe withdrawal syndrome. I really miss them alot.  :)

• Like 5
  • Sad 10

15 minutes ago, ehy0301 said:

All of us noticed the change of his action towards KAJ. Maybe he also felt that severe withdrawal syndrome like us. Anyways, I read a comment somewhere in IG that KNG maybe starting to distant himself so that he can easily go back to reality. I don't know but it made me hurt alittle. 

I think it's a need for actors to distance themselves after finish filming so that they can differentiate acting and reality. After that, if they still feel the same, then they can approach the other party. I hope after that resting period, KNG and KAJ still feel the same and decide to get married and have beautiful babies. Muahahaha

• Like 19
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, ehy0301 said:

Me too i prefer a no mustache look for him. Even the host in Guerilla date commented that he looks on his 20's without it. 

I think i should go to LUTYN rehabilitation to cure this severe withdrawal syndrome. I really miss them alot.  :)

I think it is for the best, if ever they will be together, i hope it is not because they are in character. So i think it is logical to distance oneself to really assess the true feelings :D i remember the couple in scarlet heart chinese version also distanced themselves after the drama ended but in the end they still got married. 

7 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

I think it's a need for actors to distance themselves after finish filming so that they can differentiate acting and reality. After that, if they still feel the same, then they can approach the other party. I hope after that resting period, KNG and KAJ still feel the same and decide to get married and have beautiful babies. Muahahaha

Hahaha thats way fast lol but it can happen! And they are not in their twenties so better be quicker lol

who knows, maybe distance will make them miss each other more :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 7

KNG once said that he cant date anyone due to his busy life as an actor, singer and philanthropist. This will make his partner lonely and make him sad.

He love to wear sweat shirt and pants. Ladies usually dont like it.

Hope KNG & KAJ can share the same passion together.

• Like 12
  • Sad 4

Okay, so actually i was really hesitant to ship them eventhough they have this super explosive chemistry.  My main concern is that since they are in marriageable age, i was thinking that maybe they are already commited with somebody else.  But now basing from their interactions with each other, i feel that they are atleast single, i mean if they are already commited with somebody else, they would not be so lovey dovey right? So i am shipping them until one of them is officially Married (i sincerely wish married to each other :D) 

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

KNG once said that he cant date anyone due to his busy life as an actor, singer and philanthropist. This will make his partner lonely and make him sad.

He love to wear sweat shirt and pants. Ladies usually dont like it.

Hope KNG & KAJ can share the same passion together.

Maybe he has not yet met the one :D i believe one will be willing compromise with the right person. Atleast with them, they are like HI and YK, they share the same profession, so they might have more understanding with each other.

on sweat shirts...i dont know :D KAJ seems to be a fashionista lol.

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

I can see that they are similar. Both are very hard working and passionate when it comes to acting. They also do volunteering work. I've seen KNG's video on volunteering. And if I'm not mistaken, KAJ also did a charity-related act. Although I can't say the same when it comes to style.:lol:  KAJ is a fashionista while KNG is more to laidback style. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

28 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Maybe he has not yet met the one :D i believe one will be willing compromise with the right person. Atleast with them, they are like HI and YK, they share the same profession, so they might have more understanding with each other.

on sweat shirts...i dont know :D KAJ seems to be a fashionista lol.

17 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

I can see that they are similar. Both are very hard working and passionate when it comes to acting. They also do volunteering work. I've seen KNG's video on volunteering. And if I'm not mistaken, KAJ also did a charity-related act. Although I can't say the same when it comes to style.:lol:  KAJ is a fashionista while KNG is more to laidback style. 

That true. I agreed.At least both are them are share profession and know how the entertainment industry work.

As both of them love to volunteering, they can do it together.

For style, KNG need to brush up his fashion. I think if you like someone, you will change a bit to please that someone.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Time for some detective work....hmm the bts that set our hearts on fire.... I have slow mo the scene

It is from 1.25 mins...it was a serious scene.. after it was over:

1. Was her hand in his jacket? moving-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

2. Isn't the scene over.? ..but look at how he grabs her hand -fingers intertwined....happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

Hehe chingu @triplem , if that was my pervy hand inside, I can feel his heart beat already :lol:haha

• LOL 8

4 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

That true. I agreed.At least both are them are share profession and know how the entertainment industry work.

As both of them love to volunteering, they can do it together.

For style, KNG need to brush up his fashion. I think if you like someone, you will change a bit to please that someone.

Maybe KAJ can give him tips lol.  Did you gals notice in the namsan bts. They have similar adidas jacket where KNG was holding the heater. Maybe he lent her one of his many jackets :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

I love to watch KNG sing. He has a nice voice. Wish he can duet with KAJ.

Oh yes! I would have loved if they contributed to the OST too. These two can actually sing :wub:

Hope either one of them will visit the other’s fan meetings soon! Would love to see some their interactions again.

• Like 11