[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

37 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, it's because we are watching NQ 'having fun' with beautiful girls vs SS being desperately alone, so it's hard to imagine the burden that NQ's hold. That's actually my issue since the beginning of this MSS's arc. I dont think the scriptwriter + PD showed a balanced view for NQ-SS. SS is not a weak girl either in the novel, and I dont really like how the drama makes her as a 'victim' and only waits for WGM's help. 

I like the part when :

Reveal hidden contents

SS was taken into prison, and she still looked calm and composed. She is really brave and I admire her

And from the quarrel scene between NQ-SS in the novel, we could see that NQ felt that SS didnt appreciate all of his hard work all this time, so he burst out. I dont blame any of them, but this is their learning process to be together and, the novel has portrayed it beautifully 

I totally agree with u @rhaps They made Sang sang look weak. How can she be weak when she shines so brightly. How can they make her appear to be always dependent on NQ and then show how brave she is. There are to many contradictions. They make her appear to be a child of 15 years of age. If she was 12 or 13 years old I would be able to believe her weak personality but in the novel from the age of 4 she has always been the brain behind the operation and NQ would excute it. They tried to hard to change their relationship especially when SS became scared of him once he showed her he joined the devil. Smh smh smh Then we see her no longer scared of him. It does ale sense. Once smomeone scares you , you avoid them not run to meet them head on. It’s like that’s scene never existed between them. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree he is very much a selfish prick but his love and need for her to be by side FOREVER is very touching @Snow Guardian.  This kind of affection can be toxic but in NQ's case it isn't toxic. SS has doted on him like forever and she loves him to pieces. Something inside him make him worthy in her eyes. He does do kind things but it is always in the shadows where no one can know about. Everything he does is always in the shadow. 

Your words are so touching:bawling:

I know how deep he loves sangsang. But, in the drama, somehow, I cant take it.... They look like strangers after he returned from wasteland. I just dont like their vibe whenever they are seeing each others. I dont know, right know I only wanna save my phone battery for tonight shows, LOL:D

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, satanghaesolim said:

I love everyone's discussions it helps me to understand and accept the reasoning behind the drama changes better:) Thank you!

Hide contents

I also found the reunion of NQ-SS really really sad. SS looked really intimidated by MSS. It was like her home had just been invaded by a bunch of aliens.  It was sad seeing her running away and hiding  and crying while making the noodles.  Props to CPP for being a loyal friend, he even tried to cheer her up by saying they should commercialize the desiccated sour and spicy noodle soup ball to make some silver. Eldest brother was giving all the credit to MSS for helping NQ break the realm successfully. But CPP said that it was all due to the sour and spicy soup noodles he was eating at that time which may have reminded NQ of SS.

NQ is still treating SS like a young child he thinks that a simple toy can make her unhappiness go away.  Or maybe guys think that there is no problem that a gift can't solve LOL.

SS parents are really sweet even the Zeng's servants were sweet and welcoming. 

I liked scenes with SS in these last two episodes they are showing SS's thought process from trying to accept and imagine life with MSS and her role and position and not liking it one bit.  In the next two episodes it should be SS finally deciding that she doesn't want to live in a situation with MSS and finally rejecting the idea coming up with an alternative and running away (and becoming a problem child LOL).  I think this thought process is done better than the novel.

Yes, all I felt when I was watching their reunion was this heavy feeling that refuses to go away... and all I can think of was thank god Chen pipi was there. Sang sang’s sadness and confusion oozes on the screen.....  :tears:

SYR and CFY acted those scenes very well. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I totally agree with u @rhaps They made Sang sang look weak. How can she be weak when she shines so brightly. How can they make her appear to be always dependent on NQ and then show how brave she is. There are to many contradictions. They make her appear to be a child of 15 years of age. If she was 12 or 13 years old I would be able to believe her weak personality but in the novel from the age of 4 she has always been the brain behind the operation and NQ would excute it. They tried to hard to change their relationship especially when SS became scared of him once he showed her he joined the devil. Smh smh smh Then we see her no longer scared of him. It does ale sense. Once smomeone scares you , you avoid them not run to meet them head on. It’s like that’s scene never existed between them. 

Totally agree with your argument! I heard many viewers are disappointed with the changes in the drama. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Yes, all I felt when I was watching their reunion was this heavy feeling that refuses to go away... and all I can think of was thank god Chen pipi was there. Sang sang’s sadness and confusion oozes on the screen.....  :tears:

SYR and CFY acted those scenes very well. 

Yeah it was like SS's heart broke but she's not quite sure why:heartbreak:.  I want NQ to see how well CPP is treating SS and see that SS is liked by a lot of people as well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

32 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Just started watching ep 47

Reveal hidden contents

Our Sang Sang just left NQ right in the beginning of the ep hehehe 

Update:

WOW I just had to say I love ep 47 and I'm not even finished yet. It's so NQ SS dedicated and the background music is lovely. I love it!!

And it shows NQ starting to talk to himself and his thoughts 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

seeing her like this hurt me too.....sorry im on SangSang ship :P i hate seeing her like this......

Reveal hidden contents

ddad9426ly1fy5dp03a8cg20jo0imb2c_zpsoxjy

ddad9426ly1fy5dowrxk5g20jo0ime82_zps9gmz

This. How can you be like this when you are part owner of the house. It’s like she was thrown away. Aaargh. Crying now. Again. Haha.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Update:

WOW I just had to say I love ep 47 and I'm not even finished yet. It's so NQ SS dedicated and the background music is lovely. I love it!!

And it shows NQ starting to talk to himself and his thoughts 

I especially loved that:

Spoiler

His flashbacks are of their simpler times in Wei City and before he joined the academy when their whole world was just each other

• Like 7

Just now, angelangie said:

i love these parts lols....cause i guess this is when we have NingSang rs being push into another lvl 

crazy monkey 003

And the background music is just.. haha.. and it does.. you’d know that SS leaving him will just open the floodgates of emotion from NQ.. brat as he is but he got it coming... LOL It’s just funny how SS just has that small body bag on her.. and we all know what’s inside.. SILVER!!! She may be an emotional wreck now but she knows her priorities! Money!!! HAHAHA! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

ep 48 drumrollllll

Spoiler

Anddd................................................. its over..... :D sigh with relief........

giphy.gif

Was it sad for MSS? Of course... she had dreams... sweet dream of love... just like every other ordinary girl.....

But with how the script writer add & change the scenes involving NQ-MSS dynamic from the book. It made me unable to care much right now.... I’m just glad this particular story line is over.... 

Ps they change the scene, when MSS ask him to write, NQ didn't write anything for her. He put down the pen, and say goodbye. 

Sang Sang hope after this you dont have to cry anymore! :tears: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, stucked said:

And the background music is just.. haha.. and it does.. you’d know that SS leaving him will just open the floodgates of emotion from NQ.. brat as he is but he got it coming... LOL It’s just funny how SS just has that small body bag on her.. and we all know what’s inside.. SILVER!!! She may be an emotional wreck now but she knows her priorities! Money!!! HAHAHA! 

And I love how CPP is spitting the truth only and reminded SS is his life 

Also love how majority Of fuzis disciples are on SS side along with second brother as head haha

• Like 8

After a long seperation, theres so much relevation that is unfolding infront of NQ/SS, they cant return to the good ol' days.

SS being afraid of NQ at that moment feels more like a knee-jerk reaction. Its only natural she reacts that way because she never seen him like that(demon sect side). 

Now, its good for NQ/SS not to agree on everything & grow from their decisions. SS leaving will be a turning point, challenging NQ on what/who's truly important to him(which SS is obviously), since he used to having everything happen his way & realize he cant be selfish. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well she didnt took it all..... **ahem** she split it into half :D 

Yeah. Our baby’s still fair like that. If that was me, I’d take it all. *evil laughs again*

And THIS is growth. Them two showing emotions, shouting and just plain fighting it out is definitely growth. Now if only we have an idea what they’re talking about. HAHAHAHA! cr oerhath IG

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

And I love how CPP is spitting the truth only and reminded SS is his life 

Also love how majority Of fuzis disciples are on SS side along with second brother as head haha

Is this shown in today’s eps? I was just browsing IG so I really have no idea. LOL

7 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

After a long seperation, theres so much relevation that is unfolding infront of NQ/SS, they cant return to the good ol' days.

SS being afraid of NQ at that moment feels more like a knee-jerk reaction. Its only natural she reacts that way because she never seen him like that(demon sect side). 

Now, its good for NQ/SS not to agree on everything & grow from their decisions. SS leaving will be a turning point, challenging NQ on what/who's truly important to him(which SS is obviously), since he used to having everything happen his way & realize he cant be selfish. 

Yep. That separation and MSS did them good. They can never go back to just being plain platonic bro-sis relationship now. They have to face, NQ especially, the reality that losing each other, whether physically or to other people, is just not a good idea. Just because they are each other’s destiny, they are each other’s life. Oh yeah!!!! Woohoo!!

• Like 5