[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@n3bula  said 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I believe SS felt a bit cautious when she met her. I mean here comes yet another pretty girl looking for her NQ. She's probably thinking MSS just left, can't I catch a break? Lol. I did love how NQ made sure to let YHY know exactly who SS is to him. That made her feel good.

@toninha  I agree YHW was a lonely person but I think SS , NQ and her brother are the only people she ever liked in this story. She also watched NingSang and saw for herself NQ would never leave SS vice versa.  NQ like and fear YHY because she is so like him. SS is always the voice of reason for NQ because she knows him best what his actions will hurt him later on. LOL LOL  To better understand where I stand read spoilet tag or not. 

Reveal hidden contents

S YHY disliked Chen PiPi because he was kind ( weak in her eyes). I think she had fun that year at NQ home. She cultivated but I think she bonded with SS and NQ. They became friends and respected each other's talents. YHY respected NQ because he was never phoney with her. WHen he looked at her , it was never out of fear but respect. They understand each other, I feel even if they become enemies they would understand each other reasons for what they do.  She has her faith and He must protect Sang Sang no matter who get's in his way. So IMO I don't consider them rivals really. That is the vibe I am getting.  

I hope this makes sense.... :D :heart:

9 hours ago, n3bula said:

I don't like her in the book either. Especially because of her intentions towards SS in the future. I'm like NQ don't touch SS. 

Ok so I read the last chapter from Yoda (@thartie) aka the machine translated version lol. 

And... 

Spoiler

Why the heck does the last chapter have to have YHY kiss NQ on the lips and he seems to like it and want more?! How is that ok.

I could even be ok with with their naked fight scene from the middle of the book when YHY wanted to kill SS. 

But really, the last chapter, YHY has to pull a MSS and make a move? One of the reasons why I’ve like her in the past was that she was respectful of NQ&SS. 

Can someone help explain why the author would write this junk during the last chapter for me? Sure it’s a happy ending, BUT WHY this too?

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, littlemissmiss said:

Ok so I read the last chapter from Yoda (@thartie) aka the machine translated version lol. 

And... 

Reveal hidden contents

Why the heck does the last chapter have to have YHY kiss NQ on the lips and he seems to like it and want more?! How is that ok.

I could even be ok with with their naked fight scene from the middle of the book when YHY wanted to kill SS. 

But really, the last chapter, YHY has to pull a MSS and make a move? One of the reasons why I’ve like her in the past was that she was respectful of NQ&SS. 

Can someone help explain why the author would write this junk during the last chapter for me? Sure it’s a happy ending, BUT WHY this too?

I was also shocked too @littlemissmiss. But  

Spoiler

I did like the part where NQ was seriously going through PTSD ( meaning his fear fear of SS leaving him for good when she wanted to go to work. Lol lol lol. It was hilarious. 

After reading thay , I have come conclusion that machine translation is HOGWASH. I am only saying that to make me feel better . :tears::tears::bawling:  

• LOL 2

35 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I was also shocked too @littlemissmiss. But  

Hide contents

I did like the part where NQ was seriously going through PTSD ( meaning his fear fear of SS leaving him for good when she wanted to go to work. Lol lol lol. It was hilarious. 

After reading thay , I have come conclusion that machine translation is HOGWASH. I am only saying that to make me feel better . :tears::tears::bawling:  

Guys are you sure? 

Spoiler

He wanted to kiss her back? Does he want SS to cut his lip off? Seriously SS needed to be kissed by someone else. It is unfair lol. Either way they stayed together and I guess it's sweet he always fear she'll leave him. 

Guys can I please have spoilers for episodes 57 and 58? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

About ep 57-58

Spoiler

Wohooooo so many YHY NQ scenes yeahhh me likey so muchh, she is so beautiful, but still less one more scene, their fighting scene when NQ wear red purple outfit, maybe tomorrow. I think all the preview videos has been aired today. So tomorrow 2 eps we got blank preview, it makes me nervous aarghhhh :flushed:

Greedy me, i wish to see NQ n YHY fighting more, they just cut it after NQ is bleeding sigh <_<.  And how funny when NQ meet YQ, he was like ackward and not dared to walk in front of YQ LOL.

Really like the tension when NQ meet XH in the restaurant. Dont really understand what the conversation is, but their acting tell us everything about the anger, the grudge that being held for years. And how cold blooded n arrogant XH that seeing NQ like an ant that anyone can kill him easily. Hu Jun is a great actor! CFY also good at it, not bad really.

The LQ scenes is too much, dun like it, but since it will be continued to season 2, yeah maybe they should exist, although they can cut it half LOL #evilme. But I wonder if LQ will get to meet NQ again on last two eps, since at first, they dont plan to make two seasons of EN right? Maybe after kill XH, NQ will fight LQ and SS's injured and illness is getting more serious and THE END. Or LQ is just gonna show up with his windy hair, wearing black robe and panda evil eyes n evil grinning said "NQ i'll come to you" THE END. 

What do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thartie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 889 - 898. This scene is painful for NQ and yet it shows his love towards SS. And their mind war left me in awe! Lol

@stucked on the spoiler is the chapters you asked. I can't give the whole translated page here because it's R rated so, just find it yourself buddy! Happy Hunting! ;p :):)

Yes i have read a few pages of those and

Spoiler

As i said before, the yoda translation really makes me confused, since i am still on 'perception' level cultivation, so i cant understand those well LOL. 

I just know that NQ is imprisoned and Qi Hai Xue Shan accupoint was deadlock by SS, so he just back as regular man, and she tortured him because he wont 'submit' to SS, this word 'submit' really annoy me, however after intimate scene, kissing and washing SS feet, well NQ is like slave for her, suddenly NQ accupoint is back, sumthin like that. That's so far i read. Maybe chingu @thartie and others can enlighten me, since you are already in 'Knowing Yoda Language' level LOL

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

About ep 57-58

Hide contents

Wohooooo so many YHY NQ scenes yeahhh me likey so muchh, she is so beautiful, but still less one more scene, their fighting scene when NQ wear red purple outfit, maybe tomorrow. I think all the preview videos has been aired today. So tomorrow 2 eps we got blank preview, it makes me nervous aarghhhh :flushed:

Greedy me, i wish to see NQ n YHY fighting more, they just cut it after NQ is bleeding sigh <_<.  And how funny when NQ meet YQ, he was like ackward and not dared to walk in front of YQ LOL.

Really like the tension when NQ meet XH in the restaurant. Dont really understand what the conversation is, but their acting tell us everything about the anger, the grudge that being held for years. And how cold blooded n arrogant XH that seeing NQ like an ant that anyone can kill him easily. Hu Jun is a great actor! CFY also good at it, not bad really.

The LQ scenes is too much, dun like it, but since it will be continued to season 2, yeah maybe they should exist, although they can cut it half LOL #evilme. But I wonder if LQ will get to meet NQ again on last two eps, since at first, they dont plan to make two seasons of EN right? Maybe after kill XH, NQ will fight LQ and SS's injured and illness is getting more serious and THE END. Or LQ is just gonna show up with his windy hair, wearing black robe and panda evil eyes n evil grinning said "NQ i'll come to you" THE END. 

What do you guys think?

Thank you for the summary. I have yet to watch it. Where there SS scenes? Who is YQ?

It must have a very tense seen between NQ /XH

They should cut LQ scenes to half lol. Well since he is supposed to be in s2 then most likely he will make a small appearance at least. Perhaps watching from afar and with the wheels in his head turning. 

So excited for the finale tomorrow yet I'm sad too. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Hide contents

I can only say that I was confused about these 2 episodes .. since they were not focusing on the revenge plot, but we only have 2 more episodes left :P ..

I also imagined things to happen like what you said, but do we have enough time for that ???

Yes, I also love NQ-YHY scenes :D , despite it's unnecessary to show that because we don't have much time left :P . And they just had to wear couples dresses :P

True! Because..

Spoiler

Too many LQ scenes, and maybe all the preparation had been done on previous eps, so tonite eps only to focus on LQ, and how YHY stay in NQ house and let NQ learn Liu Bai sword skill Da He Jian. Da He Jian will be usefull for NQ to defeat XH as the last resort.

Still it is on track with the book, exclude the sweet lil things scenes between YHY n NQ LOL.

My prediction for tomorrow:

Ep 59 should be started with the blood battle chalenge scene. After that maybe slip with YHY romantic fight with NQ, and maybe LQ scene lil bit, after that the moment we waiting for THE BATTLE! maybe the battle will take times in last of ep 59 until middle of ep 60. And the rest half or 15 minutes left for goodbye scenes LOL.

What do you think?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hide contents

As i said before, the yoda translation really makes me confused, since i am still on 'perception' level cultivation, so i cant understand those well LOL. 

I just know that NQ is imprisoned and Qi Hai Xue Shan accupoint was deadlock by SS, so he just back as regular man, and she tortured him because he wont 'submit' to SS, this word 'submit' really annoy me, however after intimate scene, kissing and washing SS feet, well NQ is like slave for her, suddenly NQ accupoint is back, sumthin like that. That's so far i read. Maybe chingu @thartie and others can enlighten me, since you are already in 'Knowing Yoda Language' level LOL

Yoda I understand. However, this translation talks way weirder than my friend Yoda so confusion can happen. :joy: So yes if the ones who do understand can explain in in spoilers we'd appreciate it. 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Thank you for the summary. I have yet to watch it. Where there SS scenes? Who is YQ?

It must have a very tense seen between NQ /XH

They should cut LQ scenes to half lol. Well since he is supposed to be in s2 then most likely he will make a small appearance at least. Perhaps watching from afar and with the wheels in his head turning. 

So excited for the finale tomorrow yet I'm sad too. 

Spoiler

Yes there is SS scenes but not much. NQ asked YHY to teach SS XiLing's skill to help her reduce her cold illness. And YHY teach her. Three of them are all in matching outfit :love:

Ye Qing is YHY old brother, he comes to Chang An to kill Demon Son which is NQ. And to meet XH, CPP and ask explanation from YHY of why she hurt LuoKeDi and leave Xi Ling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Reveal hidden contents

My co-cultivator, you cracked me up! Lol But unfortunately, even though I am already in knowing destiny level, there are chingus here that are already level 5 know it all level. I'm just a lowly cultivator. Lol!

Let's wait for Master @angelangie! Hahaha

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

True! Because..

Hide contents

Too many LQ scenes, and maybe all the preparation had been done on previous eps, so tonite eps only to focus on LQ, and how YHY stay in NQ house and let NQ learn Liu Bai sword skill Da He Jian. Da He Jian will be usefull for NQ to defeat XH as the last resort.

Still it is on track with the book, exclude the sweet lil things scenes between YHY n NQ LOL.

My prediction for tomorrow:

Ep 59 should be started with the blood battle chalenge scene. After that maybe slip with YHY romantic fight with NQ, and maybe LQ scene lil bit, after that the moment we waiting for THE BATTLE! maybe the battle will take times in last of ep 59 until middle of ep 60. And the rest half or 15 minutes left for goodbye scenes LOL.

What do you think?

I think your predictions have a good chance of happening. I want to see the battle scene.

Spoiler

What exactly do you mean by romantic fight? 

If LQ had too many scenes already then who cares about seeing him lol. Still he will play an important role in the future so he has to be shown at least once more. 

I can't wait to see SS in action. So excited for her to wow everyone with her powers. 

It would be nice to see all important characters in the last 15 minutes. 

Tomorrow is the last day we see most of these actors playing these awesome characters. It is going to be bittersweet 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, n3bula said:

I think your predictions have a good chance of happening. I want to see the battle scene.

Hide contents

What exactly do you mean by romantic fight? 

If LQ had too many scenes already then who cares about seeing him lol. Still he will play an important role in the future so he has to be shown at least once more. 

I can't wait to see SS in action. So excited for her to wow everyone with her powers. 

It would be nice to see all important characters in the last 15 minutes. 

Tomorrow is the last day we see most of these actors playing these awesome characters. It is going to be bittersweet 

Well i just found it to be romantic fighting scene, just my imagination though LOL, since NQ grab YHY earing :P, you can see it from the sub theme song, there is the scene.

Screenshot-20181228-000722-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181228-000651-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181228-000420-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181228-000433-Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Guys are you sure? 

Hide contents

He wanted to kiss her back? Does he want SS to cut his lip off? Seriously SS needed to be kissed by someone else. It is unfair lol. Either way they stayed together and I guess it's sweet he always fear she'll leave

Spoiler

@n3bula I would say, that's okay as long as it's YHY. Lol! SS will have no problem about it. They have been through a lot and YHY has soared their lives so many times so a kiss from NQ won't hurt. Hahahha. And also, as we all know, NQ was shameless and SS ve4y well knew about it and understand that he is a man who can be tempted especially if that person is a goddess like YHY who's body SS and NQ both adore. Lol

Check out my reply to your question bud! I hope this will help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, thartie said:
  Hide contents

@n3bula as far as I know, when MSS kissed him, he was just shocked but doesn't have any feeling or intention of returning the kiss. In fact, he was even afraid that SS might see it. 

This girl MSS, she was just throwing kiss off! Tsk tsk

Check out my reply to your question bud! I hope this will help. 

Thanks. I have a couple of more questions if you don't mind. 

Spoiler

So why did it change with YHY? Why did he want to kiss her back? It makes no sense. Or was YHY the one who wanted to keep kissing him? Was SS not aware if this kiss? I thought she knew everything. Why was he not afraid of SS knowing? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, littlemissmiss said:

And... 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

@littlemissmiss Please don't sweat on it. YHY has soared NQ and SS lives many times so I think IMO him kissing NQ and a return kiss from him is well deserved. And also, we all knew how shameless NQ is and SS accept3d him as what he is and his skyrocketed hormones. Lol. I believe that SS will have no problem about it because she likes her and YHY goddess like body was her and NQ greatly adored. Lol

Hope this will help @littlemissmiss! :)

17 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Thanks. I have a couple of more questions if you don't mind. 

Hide contents

So why did it change with YHY? Why did he want to kiss her back? It makes no sense. Or was YHY the one who wanted to keep kissing him? Was SS not aware if this kiss? I thought she knew everything. Why was he not afraid of SS knowing? 

NQ has always fascinated by YHY and he always fantasizing  her in some scene. But, if I'm not mistaken, I read at some point that he said he just like her beauty/body but has no inter3st beyond that. And also, I believe SS knew NQ fantasy and has no probl3m about it. In fact they both likes how gorgeous she is and they love her body. That is their reaction when she strip naked in front of them. Lol

You can ready as well the reply that I gave to littlemissmiss in the spoiler. 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1