[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

10 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Ah okay. In the novel SS/Princess are friends though right? Don't know if this is shown in drama or not. 

Basically NQ wants the world protecting SS :wub:

Drama showed NQ asked princess to protect SS while he went to wilderness. 

Yes NQ wants the world to protect SS when he isnt there for her.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

About SS injured and illness, i think

Hide contents

On ep 56, when CPP realized there was YHY and tried to leave immediately, but being hold by NQ. YHY asked CPP to sit down ans have a drink with her. NQ said, it is allowed but not fighting, if they want to fight, not in the house because SS was not feeling well. And on ep 58, we see that NQ willing to exchange Hao Ran Book so YHY willing to teach SS Qi.

From here I feel that SS illness is getting worse, so i have my faith to say that tomorrow, on last eps, we will see SS gonna sick again on the battle-day of NQ n XH , but she of course want to help NQ, so she rush running into the battlefiled carrying Black Umbrella, and there she will help NQ using her all Qi, and get injured maybe dying. 

That is my prediction, tell me what you guys think?

Your prediction sounds very plausible and that explains why we see her running desperately with the big black umbrella in the trailer.  I haven't watched these episodes yet but...

Spoiler

...does the drama not show SS is unwell and her cold illness is returning onscreen?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Ah okay. In the novel SS/Princess are friends though right? Don't know if this is shown in drama or not. 

Basically NQ wants the world protecting SS :wub:

Exactly. The world should protect the person he treasures  the most. :) At least that is how he views things. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thartie said:

Ooh, trust me, Fuzi did his part too. I don't know how to say it, but he's the reason why SS survived. Wait, are you reading the novel and watching the show at the same time? 

I've only read parts of the novel that some fans of the drama have shared with me. I have read parts of the novel from when SS leaves NQ. So basically I've been spoiled on NingSang only. 

I started watching the drama very recently which is why I joined the forum. Started with NingSang scenes from ep 46 and waiting on subs. In the meantime I did start from ep 1 and now on ep 23. So I am way behind. 

Like I said I love spoilers. Still reading the novel is kinda affecting the drama for me as I find myself comparing the two. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I think NQ will never asked the academy, since they will automatically protect SS without need to be asked. So just for precaution, NQ ask for help from people he knows and trust as much as he can to protect SS.

Previously after killing Dao Se QuNi son, he asked CPP to protect SS if something happen, since he doesnt know what gonna happened with him on the next minutes, so he asked the person he knows and available at the moment, he was CPP. 

Maybe he wants to ask help from FZ, but we know from tonite ep, he wanted to meet FZ but rejected.

That's true the academy will do it since they are family. 

Are ep 55-58 already on YouTube? Yesterday I looked but couldn't find them. I've been seeing clips on Instagram. 

11 minutes ago, n3bula said:

I've only read parts of the novel that some fans of the drama have shared with me. I have read parts of the novel from when SS leaves NQ. So basically I've been spoiled on NingSang only. 

I started watching the drama very recently which is why I joined the forum. Started with NingSang scenes from ep 46 and waiting on subs. In the meantime I did start from ep 1 and now on ep 23. So I am way behind. 

Like I said I love spoilers. Still reading the novel is kinda affecting the drama for me as I find myself comparing the two. 

I don't blame you for feeling that way. I to in my world of wuxia, everything else matter not. I only care about SS and NQ, LQ and YHY that's why I skip most of the episode. If I were you, you ready the novel first since the translation of the drama is way too late. Not unless you understand Chinese. But yeah, if you read the novel before watching the show, you will be able to fill up the scene you were unsatisfied about to your own satisfaction. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, n3bula said:

I'm doing the same. Although I'm skimming through and selectively reading parts of the novel :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, raziela said:

I'm doing the same. Although I'm skimming through and selectively reading parts of the novel :sweatingbullets:

Ooh, trust me, you're not alone. I just read the chapter were there's SS, NQ, YHY and LQ. I like to read LQ part because as we all know, he desire SS as well. And he gets into NQ nerves because of that specific interests of his woman. Lol

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, thartie said:

I don't blame you for feeling that way. I to in my world of wuxia, everything else matter not. I only care about SS and NQ, LQ and YHY that's why I skip most of the episode. If I were you, you ready the novel first since the translation of the drama is way too late. Not unless you understand Chinese. But yeah, if you read the novel before watching the show, you will be able to fill up the scene you were unsatisfied about to your own satisfaction. 

Yeah I just care about NQ/SS and now I also care about Jun Mo. I'm crushing on the man lol. I also like Chen Pipi.

I'll start reading the novel since I'm off from work. So I'll have time :)

1 hour ago, raziela said:

The best part is we can just read what we want. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, thartie said:

Ooh, trust me, you're not alone. I just read the chapter were there's SS, NQ, YHY and LQ. I like to read LQ part because as we all know, he desire SS as well. And he gets into NQ nerves because of that specific interests of his woman. Lol

Care to explain LQ's desire for SS? Is it just cause he wants what is NQ? Or maybe he can't understand how SS would choose NQ over him? 

When I first saw LQ with flower addict I thought they would have a love story. Thought that's nice but then when he "killed" when trying to become Fuzi's disciple I thought that ship sunk fast. I really dislike LQ. He is too full of himself/arrogant and does not know how to love. 

I sometimes wish SS had gotten attention from another handsome guy in the drama. It would have been interesting to see NQ's reaction. Kinda to get a taste of his own medicine after what he unintentionally put her through with MSS. Oh well we won't be getting that. I am only speaking about it happening in the drama cause in the novel the whole thing with MSS wasn't bad. 

I wouldn't have minded LQ interest for her if it was for the right reasons. However, with a jerk like that no way. LQ can stay far away from SS.

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

About SS injured and illness, i think

Hide contents

On ep 56, when CPP realized there was YHY and tried to leave immediately, but being hold by NQ. YHY asked CPP to sit down ans have a drink with her. NQ said, it is allowed but not fighting, if they want to fight, not in the house because SS was not feeling well. And on ep 58, we see that NQ willing to exchange Hao Ran Book so YHY willing to teach SS Qi.

From here I feel that SS illness is getting worse, so i have my faith to say that tomorrow, on last eps, we will see SS gonna sick again on the battle-day of NQ n XH , but she of course want to help NQ, so she rush running into the battlefiled carrying Black Umbrella, and there she will help NQ using her all Qi, and get injured maybe dying. 

That is my prediction, tell me what you guys think?

The same prediction as mine!

Spoiler

That was what I meant in my previous post. SS would appear like dying (due to her illness) while helping NQ fighting with XH. But, not sure as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Care to explain LQ's desire for SS? Is it just cause he wants what is NQ? Or maybe he can't understand how SS would choose NQ over him? 

When I first saw LQ with flower addict I thought they would have a love story. Thought that's nice but then when he "killed" when trying to become Fuzi's disciple I thought that ship sunk fast. I really dislike LQ. He is too full of himself/arrogant and does not know how to love. 

I sometimes wish SS had gotten attention from another handsome guy in the drama. It would have been interesting to see NQ's reaction. Kinda to get a taste of his own medicine after what he unintentionally put her through with MSS. Oh well we won't be getting that. I am only speaking about it happening in the drama cause in the novel the whole thing with MSS wasn't bad. 

I wouldn't have minded LQ interest for her if it was for the right reasons. However, with a jerk like that no way. LQ can stay far away from SS.

He's interested with her since he lost to her on the drinking game. He got more interested because NQ told him that he is very ambitious for wanting to have SS which he would never allow. He got more persistent when he offered NQ some lands and state in exchange of SS but NQ firmly refused. Therefore, he concluded that SS is very important to NQ and he wanted to take that away from him. Let alone he wanted to become the protector of the daughter of He'll as well. 

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Your prediction sounds very plausible and that explains why we see her running desperately with the big black umbrella in the trailer.  I haven't watched these episodes yet but...

Hide contents

...does the drama not show SS is unwell and her cold illness is returning onscreen?

The drama doesnt show it, only NQ mention about it.

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

The showed ended now in China?? how did it end good or bad. 

Tonite is the last 2 eps aired, finger crossed auntie made it beautifully end...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, n3bula said:

That's true the academy will do it since they are family. 

Are ep 55-58 already on YouTube? Yesterday I looked but couldn't find them. I've been seeing clips on Instagram. 

You can search it with keyword  将夜 on youtube, they still there, or you can watch them on http://www.phimmoi.net/phim/tuong-da-7688/tap-57-174904.html

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Hmmm could be

Yeah this is makes sense. 

Hide contents

We'll see whether we'll reached the part aboit Child of Hades or not, considering that there are people trying to label NQ as one

Ah i forgot about this one. Maybe...

Spoiler

LQ will come and point this as well as the Moon State. Also Ye Qing is already on the city, maybe they will take place after the battle with XH, and the academy will step in. Since in the novel 1st brother and 2nd brother will come as battle witnesses and guard the battle to ensure no one backstabbing. 

• Like 3

I'm not fond of the NQ-YHY potential romance vibe. Even if it were one sided. What is wrong with having a powerful female character who is NOT into the male lead for a change. The novel description of their entanglements are actually quite good IMO. From there, I have the impression that YHY is someone who is really confident of her skills and appearance and not afraid to use them to her advantage.

There is one future scene in the novel involving SS-NQ-YHY, that would never make it to the live adaptation (hehe...) that worked really well because they don't have romantic feelings for each other. The injection of romantic feelings will only add misunderstanding, jealousy, complications, blah blah that affects the already brilliant chemistry established in the novel.

The way I understand it (from the novel) what NQ-YHY have is mutual respect and admiration. It is said that they are similar characters with similar drive. Indirectly, they motivate each other to advance in cultivation as they need to ensure that they will not be defeated by the other. And when when they had to fight eachother later because whatever reason, it is done fair and square without unnecessary reluctance beside the regret of losing a worthy opponent.

I suppose I'm already satisfied with the novel's take on romance. As for the drama, they failed to bring NQ-SS bond on screen. And the way it is being portrayed now (post-MSS) is lacking in many ways. If I didn't read the novel, I would think SS broke up NQ-MSS. Scenes after NQ-SS reconciliation gave the impression SS is taking advantage of MSS's disappearance to get even closer to NQ. The sequence of the scenes are also unimpressive. It would make more sense to have the NQ-SS on the hill scene before the boat scene, and to have NQ initiate the peck. At least I would believe (even if a teeny weeny bit) that NQ feels the same way. Right now, NQ is like settling with what he has.

Please... please let tonight's fight be epic!!!!!!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, n3bula said:

I'd love to know your point of view regarding this topic. I am not easily offended. Can you DM me as well? Although I have no idea how to DM in this forum lol. 

@n3bulaFor checking mail and sending a Direct Messages  Go to the top right corner of a Website and you will see 3 Bars.

Then you will notice a bell and an envelope.

Click on envelope and you will see bunch of numbers for notifications of messages or how many times your post have been quoted or liked. 

Click on messages and Message will be open. 

I sent you a direct message earlier. :D

Pictures are taken to see how to check the messages or notifications 

Spoiler

SsTlApV0pKGeylko1NW5mNcmP6IQOP5NvK9lqyJo

aaEjeFqpenL6wCg90eMFmesnBkGN8HvT2kYqc8--

J8e-3pJGTbKAJC3Ta0Ps-8HwX-_j-z25ri1uGKqX

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, thartie said:

He's interested with her since he lost to her on the drinking game. He got more interested because NQ told him that he is very ambitious for wanting to have SS which he would never allow. He got more persistent when he offered NQ some lands and state in exchange of SS but NQ firmly refused. Therefore, he concluded that SS is very important to NQ and he wanted to take that away from him. Let alone he wanted to become the protector of the daughter of He'll as well. 

LQ wants it all. He just didn't try to approach her in a good way. 

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

You can search it with keyword  将夜 on youtube, they still there, or you can watch them on http://www.phimmoi.net/phim/tuong-da-7688/tap-57-174904.html

Great I'll check it out. Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

u guys lost me half way lols....what am i suppose to translate here?

When there's me, there is laughter! Just kidding! Hahaha. By the way, UnniSarah created a discussion through DM where we can freely and openly share something without restriction. Lol. Chef it out.:) I tried to limit the things I say here because other may not like it. :) At least in that other discussion, we all agreed to disagree. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3