• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Suits, 슈츠 - Park Hyung Sik and Jang Dong Gun - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 PM KST - Premiers on April 25th
  • Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m not sure if I missed the casting , but is there any confirmation of the female leads ? They have already started shooting 

These ladies are the female leads :)

On 12/29/2017 at 5:38 PM, bohmi said:

On 1/8/2018 at 3:31 PM, rubie said:

January 8, 2018

Actress Ko Sung-hee considering role in ‘Suits’

Rising actress Ko Sung-hee is considering the lead role in the new courtroom drama series “Suits.” 

“The production staff offered Ko a role in ‘Suits’ and she is favorably considering it,” said Ko’s management agency Saram Entertainment Monday.

(Yonhap)

If Ko agrees to star in the series, she will take the role of Kim Ji-na, an extremely perceptive and intelligent legal assistant. Kim is admired by people at work, but secretly suffers from an inferiority complex.

“Suits” is a remake of the popular US drama series of the same name. Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-sik and Chae Jung-ahn are set to star in the series, which is scheduled to air in April on KBS2.

Ko, an emerging actress, played leading roles in the hit dramas “While You Are Asleep” and “My Beautiful Bride.” 

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com

Looks like both didn't start filming yet (looking at their igs hehe)

https://www.instagram.com/chae_jungan/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/krnangel621/?hl=en (she just finished drama 'Mother' TVN)

The other one is Jin Heekyung (JHK) who has started filming coz there is a coffee truck sent to her

There are kid actors too!

Spoiler

For Jang Donggun (JDG) updates, this stylist always post his pics hehe:D

https://www.instagram.com/stylist_kk_h/

as for Hyungsik updates, we can wait for his IG posts and also Sikcret posts hehe..coz he promised to update in both sns (and it's non promotional posts okayyy) B)B)B)

Hello all! we've got many updates today!! :D

Original post from twitter

Another one! So cute Hyungsik in suit with sneakers :D

Original post from twitter

one more! 

credit image from DCgall

someone shared something about Suits shooting too

I'm not too late to join the party huh?? 

I LOVE SUITS .... tbh, I love Harvey Specter more than Mike Ross.

Plot twist ... I Love Park Hyung Shik.... so probably I will have a change of heart and fall for PHS a.k.a Mike Ross!

25th April.... please come soon!!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=4412617

Archived