Thankyou @athena22 for the tag chingu.. Annyeong.

Yes i read this casting news on another website. I was shock but oso super happy. I thk taking this project is a very good decision on PHS part. As with US tv series remake im always apprehensive.. But the dynamics on Suits was so good.. And now its with JDG... 

Im definitely staying tune wjenwhen it airs

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO! I can't wait for this! PHS is coming back with a new drama, miss him so much after SWDBS! And, this time with JDG, i can't ask for more. The last time i watched JDG was in Gentlemen Dignity (i still can watch it over and over again, one of my fav drama actually). I will definitely be camping here once the drama has start! Thanks so much to those who sharing all the infos/update!

hi onion head Hello! Just stopping by to say hi and to check out the latest project for Park Hyung Sik.  He was so adorable in Strong Woman, Hwarang and Heirs so I am ready to watch him again. 

What's up with all these American remakes?  :huh::tongue:  I don't even watch these shows here in the US.  I recognize a few names in here so please roll call me when this show gets up and running!! 

14 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

For anyone who had watched the 'Suits', will you recommend that I watch it before watching the remake?

I wanted to watch now, but worried that I will unconsciously make comparison later.

Hello,  hello-red-crab-emoticon.gifI never watched it either but, would be concerned that I would make comparisons too, at this point. 

@sharreb @pixelsticks @USAFarmgirl Welcome love.pngWe are going to have fun here

@hmseen Let me put in my order for the oxygen tanks too. We are going to need them.naughty.png

20 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

For anyone who had watched the 'Suits', will you recommend that I watch it before watching the remake?

I wanted to watch now, but worried that I will unconsciously make comparison later.

no, don't watch it yet.. although i love US Suits since season 1. you can't help but compare the original to the remake..

like when i watched other kdrama remakes from US, TW and China. i ended up super disappointed with the remake.

hoping with Hyung Sik on board in this, it will make a difference. 

On 10/2/2017 at 10:33 AM, stargazer187 said:

So it becomes a trend nowadays for kdrama to adapt US popular dramas. There are already a number of the list. I don't watch Suits. And Idk what is all about. lol

I like the squad JDG and sweetheart PHS. This will be an action right?? Or thriller?? Cause I'm a sucker to those kind of genre, on top of that hot actors are in it. :lol::tongue:

Suits is a legal drama series in US that focuses on the bromance of the two main leads

On 10/2/2017 at 3:26 AM, evie7 said:

Hello,  I never watched it either but, would be concerned that I would make comparisons too, at this point. 

Let's not watch it first, then. :frown: And enjoy PHS and JDG's performance. ^_^

On 10/2/2017 at 9:23 AM, sebastian27 said:

no, don't watch it yet.. although i love US Suits since season 1. you can't help but compare the original to the remake..

like when i watched other kdrama remakes from US, TW and China. i ended up super disappointed with the remake.

hoping with Hyung Sik on board in this, it will make a difference. 

Thanks. You're right. I won't help but comparing them later. I'll endure the waiting and enjoy this drama with a fresh mind. :grimace: Hopefully we'll be able to watch in first quarter 2018.

Thanks. You're right. I won't help but comparing them later. I'll endure the waiting and enjoy this drama with a fresh mind. :grimace: Hopefully we'll be able to watch in first quarter 2018.

yes hoping for the first quarter too..

. but waiting is so hard... haha...:D:D

Let's not watch it first, then. :frown: And enjoy PHS and JDG's performance. ^_^

We better be able to watch it by March!desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif I'm just getting the hyunsikness bad just knowing he's going to be in a drama.

On 10/20/2017 at 6:12 AM, ferily said:

Did he forget his ig password? Is that why he didn't post often in the past few months?

omg sorry to make u confuse.. haha i was just saying that because he didn't update for a long time, that's my speculation (just joking) heheheeee..mianhae :D

• 2 weeks later...

@athena22 thanks for the tag! i haven't logged in here in a while so i've only seen the notif now. :)

i'm so excited for this! i love suits! i think jang dong gun and park hyung sik would be great as harvey and mike. i wonder who'll get casted as donna, jessica, rachel, and louis. most importantly, who'll be the stylist? i love the women's outfits, especially jessica's and donna's.

Archived