[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Hello, guys! I know it's not allowed to post links here in comments but could someone, please, pm me the link where I can find torrent files for Hwaugi episodes in raws ofc. The site I was using before went down a while a go(

I'd be very grateful for any help.

Thanks in advance:)

• Like 2

WHAT IF 

WHAT IF 

WHAT IF

At the final battle since OG still wears the GGG, OG is restrained by it and MW plus SM helps JSM with her favor. Then just as the dragon strikes JSM, and everyone thought she died she is saved by their baby since she was already preganant and that she was on the heavenly realm recuperating?

That for me would be better. Please drama gods. No deaths, no reincarnations. Just.....babies HAHAHHAHA

24 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Same here--delurking.  I was thinking the same thing about our two leads.  I remember the kiss between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Ki in DOTS and thinking they really like each other; now they're married.  

Who knows---our leads in this drama always had a special chemistry to me; and the kiss is so natural.

THIS! It was too natural <3

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

OMG CANT BELIEVE I WASNT HERE DURING LIVE STREAMING!!! 

GOOD JOB JIN SUNMI! 

So proud of her for saying “I love you” so many times to SOG and make the first move to kiss him!! 

One of the bestest kiss LSG and OYS have ever done respectively! 

Goodbye sleep because I’m gonna replay that kiss/bed scene!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

38 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Off of the "hot" topic, I definitely think the grandson is MW's son.  Also, I believe granny is representing Guanyin, the goddess of mercy and compassion.  I think her actions with the GGG,  SOG and JSM show these traits.  Plus, if the grandson is MW's (Bull Demon King) that would make him Red Boy who was subdued and controlled by Guanyin.  

Is it strange that the peddlers son asked to call MW as Ahjusshi and calls JSM as Noona? He generally does not call his customers so familiarly.

• Like 11

can I just say I'm currently watching ep .18 raw, I'm at the minute 17, and without understanding anything of the dialogues I'm in tears? That's how powerful OYS's acting is. Brought me to tears without even understanding what is she saying, only with her expressions and the music.

You guys, I don't how I'll do it next week :bawling:

• Like 11

1. I laughed OUT LOUD over the part with MW putting on the tiara. :D + The continuation of that with SM and the shop kid putting it on. It was a plot device to set up OG taking his GGG off, but I loved it. 

2. The part with MW and the shop kid was so good. It was obvious + clear + definite that they were setting up a connection between the two, especially when the kid calls him back to get his umbrella and the two exchanged a look. 

3. The shopkeeper showing up randomly when SM needed her seemed to definitely be a clue in that she's not just a shopkeeper. :)

4. I glazed over with the talk of the artifacts....

5. Was disappointed that they revealed the Candidate's past and nothing happened. Wasn't the little girl supposed to kill everyone who knew?????

6 The ending of this episode both made me happy + scared me. Made me think they are setting up for OG to get killed.... 

7. ASN is wavering in this episode. Makes me wonder if as the other shaman in the episode, if she will actually be the one to take in the dragon and be killed. Keep in mind she was the one who said that she can change the death fate. This might be the way...  and it seems they are setting up for the end since zombie's mom is dead. 

• Like 6

Bear with me. I'm going to try to translate all of the clips in sequence as tvN released them. Hopefully, I don't skip over any. This is drunk SM calling OG to her, and talking.

OG: It’s been a long time since you called my name. It doesn’t seem as if you’re in any danger. Am I just your designated driver?
SM: I called because I had something to tell you to do. (opening her palm) This. Go ahead and try to embed it in the heavens among the stars.
OG: This?
SM: You can’t? You bragged so much about doing everything for me, and you can’t even do that?
(OG sighs and flicks it up where it becomes a star.)
OG: It’s been embedded. Later, go outside and determine it for yourself.
SM: You’re so lying. There is something that I can do as well. Do you want to see it?
(SM puts her hands on her soup bowl and makes the spoon stand up.)
OG: That is pretty cool, however, let’s just use a hand to spoon up the broth.
SM: (sighs) Oh, that’s just too ordinary. Oh, Son Oh Gong, I like sea eel. You can make me a meal with sea eel, can’t you? With the fishcake broth, you can even make me a sea, can’t you?
OG: If you tell me to, I can try, but is the life you want to live in Appetizer World?
SM: Appetizer World, that’s good! Whole boiled chickens can fly around and pigs trotters can just walk around. You have a lot of alcohol at Sureumdong as well. Shall we go there, make Appetizer World, and live there? Until we drink all the alcohol that is there and eat all the appetizers, if I could live there with you, I would like that. (takes a drink) Actually, even when you chased me around saying that you would catch and eat me, I didn’t dislike it. “Such a good looking kid like him, would he really catch and eat me?”, I had thoughts like that as well. When you started chasing me around saying that you loved me, I couldn’t gather my mind. Because I liked it sooo much.

Continuation of drunk SM, and ASN prepares to raise the dragon, and talks with KDS with a flashback to her conversation with OG.

SM: I liked the ice cream that I ate with you, too. The cotton candy was sweet. And, the ddeokbbokki was happy. You said if the geumganggo disappears that we won’t be able to see each other again, didn’t you? What will I do? I like you so, so very much.

(SM sleeps in the bed, while OG sits in the living room.)

KDS: This time, a really powerful person has agreed to give me his strength (meaning: use his money and power for KDS purposes).
ASN: Is that right?
KDS: If you remove my stumbling blocks, and he opens up my future path, this time, I will be able to go to the highest position.
ASN: I did do what you wanted, but so many people have died in your vicinity, won’t there be any suspicion cast on you?
KDS: What can anyone do? It wasn’t anything I did.
ASN: However, you know. Do you yourself really not feel anything?
KDS: I just did what was necessary. Tell me about what it is that you’re going to do here. If there is anything you need, I’ll prepare them all.
ASN: Okay.

(flashback)
ASN: Why are you saying that you’ll help bring up the dragon for Kang Dae Sung?
OG: Because I’m going to capture that and get rid of it.
ASN: A dragon is of the gods!
OG: Do you think that one coming out of here will be a proper one? Sam Jang is definitely stronger than you. Without even having directly seen this place, she knows its true nature.

MW decides that he will miss OG if OG disappears, so starts to take steps to try to save OG.

MW: If he disappears, will that disappear as well? (me: meaning if OG disappears, so will his statue?)
(MW starts to spit on the monkey statue as usual, but then just sprays it with the sprayer and pats it, before looking at his cow.)
MW: If only the cow is here, I guess it will be a bit empty. (hears the door) Oh, you’re here! Oh, it’s you, Secretary Ma.
Ma: I thought you would be hungry, so I brought you some food.
MW: Okay. Leave it in the kitchen, and go.
Ma: Were you cleaning that?
MW: Since I was cleaning the cow anyway, I just…
Ma: The monkey statue did look good in this place. When it’s gone, it will look a little empty.
MW: That’s right, isn’t it? Even though I can’t stand the sight of it, it’s better to be here, isn’t it? Though, I don’t like it, thinking about the interior decoration of the house, let’s try to keep the monkey alive. Huh? (me: ROFLOL, talk about convoluted justification for helping his only frenemy.)

(At the peddler's store)
MW: Oh, is the goods peddler not here?
Grandson: No.
Ma: It’s a relief that the goods peddler is not here. That kid, if you give him cash without needing a receipt, then he will sell you anything.
Grandson: What? Did you come to get some medicine again?
MW: You are the one who got me my medicine. The side effects are severe. Don’t sell any more of that medicine.
Grandson: Did you come here to complain about the medicine?
MW: There is something I want to find. Perhaps, is there another geumganggo here?

(MW office where they look at the older model of the GGG.)
Ma: This is the version 9 of the geumganggo. If you don’t obey the person who puts it on your head, then it will cause pain is what this says.

4 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

Lee Seunggi! thats it you are officially the god of kissing in dramaland for me!  

RIP replay button..

its funny that in butlers.. in some psychoanalytic test, they basically confirmed.. seungi is someone with a lot of strong sexual desires... and he likes to be on the top :tongue: 

its funny

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

MW gets another geumganggo to try to figure out how to get OG out of his.

MW: Still, since they say that they’re basically very similar, we can find a way to remove the geumganggo (by using this).
Ma: Then, I’ll try wearing it.
MW: No. It’s dangerous for you. I’ll try it on. So, if it gets strange, then remove it immediately.
Ma: Will you be okay?
MW: Here. Put it on me.
(Ma puts it on MW)
MW: Oh! Oh, yah! Oh, look at this. Oh? Okay, it’s done.
Ma: It doesn’t hurt?
MW: It’s totally normal. So now, you should order me to do something.
Ma: How could I order Ma Wang to do something?
MW: That’s an order. Give me an order.
Ma: Okay, then, Ma Wang, please raise your right hand.
MW: I don’t want to. I’m going to raise my left hand. Owwwww! (puts left hand down and raises right hand)
Ma: Are you okay?
MW: Ow. Oh, it hurts a lot. Was it this painful for that kid as well? (meaning for OG) Try it one more time.
Ma: Ma Wang, please try walking.
MW: I’m going to run! OWWW! Ow! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!
Ma: Ma Wang!
MW: It hurts! It hurts! Hurts! Hurts!
Ma: Ma Wang…
MW: Hurts! Hurts! Hurts!
Ma: Please hold still.
MW: Don’t do it. Don’t do it. Don’t do it.
Ma: Ma Wang
MW: Secretary Ma, take it off. Take it off. Take it off. Take it off. Take it off. Take it off.
Ma: Yes.
MW: Please. Please! Ow! (Sec Ma manages to get it off) Ah!
(MW gets up and gets ahold of himself)
MW: Oh, this hurts enough to pop one’s eyeballs out.
Ma: I’m sorry.
MW: He definitely won’t be able to remove it by himself.

4 hours ago, Kangyul said:

Not sure if anyone brought this up but in the liverecap the shop boy says that hes a half god. Which hints more  that hes MW's son since princess iron fan was a goddess.

lol.. i have had that theory for sometime now.. because otherwise there is no need for that character in this drama.. and red son is crucial to all these characters including oh gong

4 hours ago, Kangyul said:

Not sure if anyone brought this up but in the liverecap the shop boy says that hes a half god. Which hints more  that hes MW's son since princess iron fan was a goddess.

lol.. i have had that theory for sometime now.. because otherwise there is no need for that character in this drama.. and red son is crucial to all these characters including oh gong

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

its funny that in butlers.. in some psychoanalytic test, they basically confirmed.. seungi is someone with a lot of strong sexual desires... and he likes to be on the top :tongue: 

its funny

I missed that, which episode was that??? :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hikaru_dawn said:

TRUE!

And their chemistry is off the charts...drama gods this is why we yearn for scenes like these. NO DEATH PLEASE

Rapes replay button

and don't forget, thank god Hwayugi aired on TVN !!!!

if its aired on public broadcast such as KBS, SBS and MBC, i'm sure 100% the kiss scene won't be like this :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

MW has Sec Ma try the geumganggo on. ASN meets OG secretly.

MW: Secretary Ma, raise your right hand.
Ma: Yes. (raising right hand)
MW: Not your right hand, you have to raise your left hand.
Ma: Okay. (raises left hand)
MW: Oh, geez. Do the opposite, the opposite! Not as ordered, but the opposite, you have to rebel.
Ma: Ah. Okay, I understand.
MW: Sit down. (Sec. Ma sits) Ay!
Ma: Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just not used to disobeying Ma Wang’s orders.
MW: I’m ordering you to refuse my orders! Sit.
Ma: Oh, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.
MW: If Secretary Ma keeps on doing that, then it won’t be a test.
Ma: I’m sorry. (bows and the geumganggo falls off) Oh!
MW: Hm? How did this fall off?
Ma: It just fell off by itself.
MW: What’s wrong with this? Is it broken already? Put it on again.
Ma: Yes. (Puts it back on)
MW: Okay. (Ma reaches up and takes it off) Oh, this has broken! It’s broken. That grandson jerk has sold us another defective merchandise. Oh, that cursed boy.

ASN: With my strength right now, I can wake the dragon, but I can’t bring him up to the world. I need Sam Jang.
OG: I’m going to get rid of it before it can come outside. She’s not going to do anything. You only have to do as much as you can.
ASN: Are you saying to not let that woman know?
OG: That’s the way it’s going to be. You do everything. That’s why I let you live. Since I didn’t let you live because I liked you, don’t even think of spouting any nonsense.
ASN: I won’t. You’re fooling your woman, and wanting to do this secretly with me. I like it. There is a thrill to meeting in secret after all. I won’t get caught.
OG: Be careful so that you don’t get caught. Go.
ASN: I heard from Sah Oh Jung that you’ve even left the house. Are you staying at the penthouse of this building?

SM confronts ASN.

SM: Not you, I asked Bu Ja.
ASN: She is no longer in this body.
SM: You stay still! Bu Ja, answer me. (grabs her hand and has visions of KDS killing BJ)
SM: That person killed her.
ASN: You stole away my power, and you’ve developed those abilities as well? You who couldn’t do anything…
SM: How could you go into her body and help the person who killed her? You’re really a filthy evil spirit.
ASN: I am not such a thing!
KDS: Jin Seon Mi-sshi, you’ve come. Did you have a nice cup of tea together?
SM: Enough of the tea. I wanted to see again what kind of person you are. Since I now know everything, that’s enough. (to ASN) Where is the spiritual place you went to with this person? Even if you don’t tell me, I’m going to find it. Since, as you’ve said, I’ve become strong now.

BJ/ASN sheds a tear for her mother's death. OG watches KDS' posse at a party.

ASN: So, she died. (Wipes a tear. Turns around to see PK.)
PK: They say that Bu Ja’s mother has died.
ASN: I know.
PK: Then why are you crying?
ASN: This isn’t me crying.
(PK hugs ASN/BJ comfortingly)

Man: Congratulations
KDS: Thanks. Thank you for coming.
Other men: Congratulations
(OG and OJ watching KDS interacting with his backers)
OG: Are those people Kang Dae Sung’s stone, bell, and knives?
OJ: I had thought that if only that person was gone that the black dragon would be gone as well, but that probably isn’t the case. Even if Kang Dae Sung were to disappear, then those people will raise a new Kang Dae Sung. And, then the black dragon will come back to the world.
OG: Since the world is full of evil desires enough to feed a black dragon. I’ve seen everything I need to see. Let’s go. (starts to stand up) Oh darn it! I can’t leave.
OJ: Did something happen?
OG: Sam Jang has just entered the room.
OJ: Oh, that is true. I can smell the lotus flower scent.
(KDS greets SM and Sec. Ma)
KDS: I didn’t know that Jin Seon Mi would come here.
Ma: She came in stead of Chairman Woo.

PK provides ASN with some kindness and understanding. A tiny bit of OG and SM talking about what OG may be trying to do.

(at dinner)

PK: Oh venerable shaman, will you clink your glass once with this lowly pig?
ASN: Okay. I will do a cheers with you.

(ASN shows PK her sarcophagus)
ASN: This is where I had been asleep. What is there to see about it anyway?
PK: I was curious. If I want to know who you are, I need to know where you came from as well.
ASN: Why would you want to get to know me?
PK: I would like for you to become nice and continue to maintain Bu Ja’s body like this. (me: Did PK forget that the way ASN is taking care of BJ’s body is to eat humans?) Stop doing evil things. If you continue, then either Ma Wang or the Great Sage, Equal to Heaven is going to void you. I don’t want to see that happen. (look at the sarcophagus) It’s a sarcophagus. You were trapped inside this cramped thing for 1200 years?
ASN: Yes.
PK: You must have been sad. You said you were betrayed. How angry and sad you must have been. I can even understand why you turned bad.
ASN: Yes. I was so mad that I am doing some naughty things. I’m not an evil spirit.
PK: If you do good things from now on, then it’ll be okay. You said you were a shaman. (strokes her hair)
ASN: I like it that you don’t make me feel miserable.

(at KDS' party)
SM: The dragon is very strong? Dangerous? That’s why you didn’t say anything?
OG: Yes. They're strong. Ma Wang fought once once long ago, but even seeing it's eyes, he was frightened.

After the clip, but before the next clip starts, continuation of SM and OG's conversation at the party:

SM: Then it must be very strong.
OG Don’t worry since I’m a lot stronger than Ma Wang.
SM: That’s not what Ma Wang said.
OG: Ma Wang did? I’m a LOT stronger than Ma Wang! (to everyone else) What are you looking at?! (back to SM) Oh, that bad cow bastard.
SM: Since awhile ago, everyone has been looking at you. You’ve become very famous.