Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Speecheless after watching Ep17.. Its so sad watching JSM cries like that.. I hope tomorrow they will finally reconcile.. Maybe 2moro GGG will finally be taken off..anyway, I really love their chemistry in this drama..

6602_B669-_E711-4_ABF-_A7_E4-344_B084_F308_F30_B19-7580-48_BD-_B735-20_BCC8_EDFD

• Like 14

They better reconcile and do activation method again (i know there will be no more GGG so now it's to activate their burning love :tongue:)

Aftee this ep i love Sunmi even more. For Mawang it's obvious that saving the world is just for  gaining points but for Sunmi , ahe wholeheartedly want to do this. 

It pains me how she is  still running around to complete her mission even after knowing her fate and left broken hearted  by OG. 

She is in fact stronger than anyone. Who still dare to say that she is weak???

this otp chemistry is just so deep

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

That's for us too to wait and see :)

I guessed because SOG plans it ahead of time so for him to protect JSM he wants to do it all by himself.  I guessed not, it will not drop that low chingu will pray hard :)

I'm curious  to that as well and yeah with MW thinking it is possible that he will tell her about it. I hope they will reconcile in tomorrow's  episode I hate them being apart. 

I think they will reconcile, they can't be separated till the finale.

@haymochi Why else would SOG want to remove the GGG? He was so adamant on keeping it on before. It's because he must have come to know that JSM knows the truth and is preparing to die so he wants to prove his love is real. I think the GGG coming off will be the climax of tomorrows episode.

@kjesin can you translate the previews please? I hope JSM is not asking for help from ASN.

• Like 6

@haymochi this "Activation" word will not be same anymore in my vocabulary all I can think of was SOG and JSM sweet kisses hahaha 

Their chemistry is overflowing, their stares on each other can struck our Hearts deeply :D

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, kjesin said:

I'm translating this while crying. THIS IS SELF TORTURE BUT I'M DOING IT ANYWAY COZ I HATE MYSELF. It's so painful. I don't know what I did to deserve this pain week after week.

SM: If there's something I should know, tell me.

OG: There's something I got to know on the day I messed around (in heaven). When GGG disappears, they said my feelings will surely disappear too. I found out about the Death bell too. Because we are in love all this time, we were mistaken.

SM: We were mistaken?

OG: Didn't we have the fate of death from the start? The predator and prey. Actually, it would have been strange if it wasn't Death bell. It was the fate of death originally but rather, GGG has been stopping that.

SM: That's right. I didn't think of that.

OG: If you want to avoid the fate of one killing and one dying, when GGG disappears, you just have to avoid me. No matter how much of a bad guy I am, after loving you like this, I shouldn't eat you, right?

SM: Then, you're saying we shouldn't meet again.

OG: Yes. From now on, don't worry about things like I could die because of you.

Thank you for the translation! 

This is noble idiocy at its best.

Though it is really touching that OG is going to such lengths and making many sacrifices to protect SM from everything.

1. He has stepped out into society, going into the limelight to find the evil source. He had previously mentioned that he much prefers going around doing nothing and live idly.

2. He wants to sacrifice himself, but he wants to make sure that SM doesn't feel guilty and bad about it. How is he trying to do this? Firstly, he first tells her that GGG is just a tool to prevent him from eating her. That the death ball rang cause they had this death fate since the beginning anyway, because he is a predator and she is his prey. Secondly, In the bed scene at the start, he said "In the future when you call my name, but I do not appear, that is because my love has disappeared so I won't go to you".

Ugh. I'm sure however that SM is not just a damsel in distress. She will find out everything before OG really does sacrifice himself, and somehow prevent it from happening. (hence the scene in ep 18 preview where she's looking sad, maybe she has seen the future of her dying?"

• Like 12

I think its time for JSM to shine in the last few ep. And i do trust SOG and his plan. But srsly do the writer knows that 2 is better than one ? 

Ps. I dont want to call JSM as SJ anymore bcos its just some dumb title/fate that gives JSM heartache and sadness 

• Like 13

While watching the preview seems like SOG alrdy removes the GGG im not sure if i understand it correctly but SOG says that looking you like this ur still beautiful . 

• Like 2

Ep 18 video preview (from chi translation to eng):

OG: The dragon which will appear here is not a godly being, but a devil

SM: Are you intending to tell the whole world that KDS is a bad person?

MW: Is it possible to remove OG's GGG as well?

MW: Have you noticed it? The great sage wants to die in your place. 

SM: Even if you don't tell me, I will also find out.

OG: Seems like you've gotten prettier

Edited by immortal_piglet
translation edit: dragon, not soul
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 10

OMG Writers...:cry: you  better make a very hot yet sweet kiss and make up between SM and OG after put the viewers in such misery watching them apart in tonight episode:confounded: 

• Like 4

I'm thinking at the end of the preview, the scene will be SM and her final farewell to OG. She looks beautiful and OG looks handsome as well in a tux? That's why he says "even at this moment, you are even more prettier." Maybe that's after he takes off the GGG. He will confess his true feelings and they kiss passionately! YES?!

#justmyimagination #hopeithappensforreal 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

OG: What do you mean MW's gonna cry?

SM: I don't know in what kind of situation but I saw MW crying so sadly.

MW: It seems SJ has the power to see the future now too.

SM: Yes. Even though it's short, I can see the future. It seems you'll lose something really precious.

MW: I hear that you're warning me to be careful and I will be careful from now on.

OG: Yes, MW. You shouldn't do tragic things.

MW: I heard everything from SBR. You should worry about yourself. SJ is getting stronger day by day. I should go drink some medicine too.

SM: I'm asking if something happened with SBR.

OG: It's nothing important.

SM: After saying Fighting, you really went to fight?

OG: Because I got pissed, I just messed up a bit in front of all those deities. I don't think I will be promoted anymore, you're ok with that, right?

SM: I'm not ok. You should have taken me too. I also have many things to say. Now, I can break things and create chaos(?), when I'm angry. I want to mess them up too.

OG: Ok. Then, let's go together next time. Creating trouble is a release. You should definitely break what you can see first.

SM: Yes. I should break it all down. That I won't let it go if they touch my OG.

OG: You sound reliable.

SM: I now have this too. Call my name.

OG: JSM.

SM: Even so, I can't go to your side in a blink.

OG: You want to try doing that?

SM: Well, it'd be nice if I can.

OG: JSM. Hey. Since I called you, you came in a blink.

SM: You did that though. But still, I'm glad. When you need me, call me anytime.

OG: Really? I can just call you anytime? No matter what I want to do anywhere, you're ok with it?

SM: No, I mean, message me or call me first.

SUCH A CUTE OTP MOMENT BEFORE THAT TERRIBLE HEARTBREAK...

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 13

9 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

OG: The soul which will appear here is not a godly being, but a devil

Thanks so much for the translation.

Oh damn @bold Now JSM will become even more determined to not let him die in her place. Both of them turned into noble idiots, instead of trying to fight the fate. :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

maybe OG says "you've gotten prettier" is taken place after the GGG have been taken off? and he couldn't stay near SJ in fear of killing her?

• Like 2

OG: I'm telling you to not be afraid of calling my name.

SM: SOG, are you really ok with not removing the GGG? I told you I'll remove it. If you just don't have that, you feelings right now will disappear. Then, you won't need to be in danger because of me.

OG: Will they really disappear? All of them? You believe it like that too, aren't you? I believed it too. But I must be crazy. I'm liking you more and more. Even now, as I'm looking at you, you're getting prettier. But, will this all really disappear in just one moment? You really believe that?

SM: It was really sad for me in the past but now I think it's rather a relief. Since it means you can let go of your feelings comfortably.

OG: Right. Later, if I don't come even when you call me, I'm not coming because all my feelings disappeared. I'm gonna be busy for a while. Don't be surprised no matter what I do. I'll be going.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 14

The loophole will probably their contract from the first ep . Remember SOG cant eat her bfore bcos of that contract ? If its not then SOG should find a loophole since he is smart

• Like 8

I have some insights after watching eps.17. So we are all agree that at some point SJ will be the sacrifice. But i feel like JSM story will be diff than the prev SJ. I have an idea that the Heaven actually relying on 50 to defeat this new kind of evil. He just needs to add extra surmount of power, which came from eating SJ. So in the end JSM is indeed the lamb. But what would happen when the predator is in love with the prey? Remember the story of lamb and wolf from Master's Sun? The Hong Sisters. We knowwww.... *head banging*

I kinda get the inkling of why 50 choose to be on the spotlight. He is offering false hope to KDS that he has other form of power : money and influence. He's trying to sway KDS and reenact ASN history long time ago, betrayed by another man she helps. Or at least i thought so.

Some characters are even more frustrating as we are closer to the end. How easily MW fooled was a bit out for me. And how SBR always talks in riddles and covering up don't help the story. 

It's about time to bare it all and see where it would flow from there. Including the romance. Cute part they can call each other. Awesome. Means that they did seale the contract. And there's hope in the future. If and only if both of them survive the end.

Another thing i realised is that all these monsters, deities or beasts are deginitely tricksters. Even Sec.Ma had it in her. And i agree it's about time GGG is out of equation. I was surprised the ASN issue will be dragged until the end of the eps. The main climax is from ASN in BJ's body. Gosh.... 

I need more LOVE LOVE here. Too much focus in all the mess ASN brought in with her. We haven't even see the ending of Akiko the condemned girl. And we are in 3 last eps.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, immortal_piglet said:

OG: The dragon which will appear here is not a godly being, but a devil

JSM DOES look absolutely beautiful in the ending scene!!

So, it seems like MW son was supposed to die but didn't, so he's being hidden by SBR so the gods won't find out and kill him.  That really makes me think it is the shopkeeper's grandson.  

So, it seems like SOG will be able to take off the GGG tomorrow?  I wonder, if he takes it off, can he put it on someone else and activate it?  Maybe ASN, who already has "feelings" for him and would be useful in preventing the doomsday on the horizon. Hmmmm..........

• Like 5

I hope these still cuts will be the time that they're going to be reconciled..Aigoo, these two, noble idiocy at it's best & by doing so, they're breaking our hearts y'know :tears: I can't bear to watch it if they prolong their noble idiocy..*sigh*

But let's stay positive & hope for the best of our OTP & this drama :wub::wub::wub:

Oh-Yeon-Seo3.jpg

Oh-Yeon-Seo-Lee-Seung-Gi-2.jpg

Spoiler

Oh-Yeon-Seo-Lee-Seung-Gi2.jpg

Lee-Seung-Gi7.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

I really hope that OG doesn't put on that tiara. I just don't want to have that image of Lee Seung-gi...

• LOL 11