[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

13 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Agree their chemistry is wow

as Oh Yeon seo fan, i never see her kiss like that hahahaha

TRUE!

And their chemistry is off the charts...drama gods this is why we yearn for scenes like these. NO DEATH PLEASE

Rapes replay button

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, miramara said:

OMG TVN pleaseeee why stop uploading the next part :cry: am i the only one who keep refreshing TVN on youtube .... SIGH

They know if they upload that scene , youtube gonna crash lol

and i'm laughing at naver comments. They are all bowing and sending flowers to Hong sisters

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

9 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

Omg that ending sounds so possible!! But so sad.. 

what about our little monkey babies?

Monkey babies will be born after she becomes a deity. The fetus forms in 2 weeks,  and babies take at least 10 months to grow in the womb and we don't have that long to wait. JSM will die soon, in a week or so, the fetus won't even have time to form by then. No baby will be sacrificed, don't worry.

Since she will sacrifice herself willing and she will not be killed to save the humanity, she will earn deityhood and hence an eternal happy ever after with her Monkey King. :D

Edit: Just realized, JSM has powers now and can move the sword using those powers to stab herself.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, akoomy said:

I think this is the first hottest and yet still gentle scene LSG and OYS respectively did in their careers

I'm quite surprised actually esp Oh Yeon Seo is doing the kiss on that scene too lol

usually i only see her staying put lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Monkey babies will be born after she becomes a deity. The fetus forms in 2 weeks,  and babies take at least 10 months to grow in the womb and we don't have that long to wait. JSM will die soon, in a week or so, the fetus won't even have time to form by then. No baby will be sacrificed, don't worry.

Since she will sacrifice herself willing and she will not be killed to save the humanity, she will earn deityhood and hence an eternal happy ever after with her Monkey King. :D

Edit: Just realized, JSM has powers now and can move the sword using those powers to stab herself.

Omo so we will get a happy ending...Ive been so worried and havent caught up with the eps just seeing IG spoilers. With what I know of the JTTW C-versions I would be content to just stop at this ep. I dont think I can handle another BK, Goblin or even BOTWG ending crazy-monkey-emoticon-091.gif?1292792403

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

Omo so we will get a happy ending...Ive been so worried and havent caught up with the eps just seeing IG spoilers. With what I know of the JTTW C-versions I would be content to just stop at this ep. I dont think I can handle another BK, Goblin or even BOTWG ending

Hahahaha! Yeah same but  I am 100% sure we won't get those kind of ending. The show even hinted at it when SOG and JSM were talking in the bar. He said we will be rewarded and become deities and she said "Let's do that." :D

He thought he was lying but it will really come true.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Wahhhhhhhh..... still fanning myself. Mom's been looking at me like i'm losing it. Hahahaha.. my son had a fever since ytd. But ain't stopping my glee tonight.

Happy dance... giggles and unicorns... ah... dramaland.. what else can we say..

The kiss was oozing blazing razing burning flaming explodingly HOT. i gotta say, it's like peeking to a very private moment. Which shows the quality of their genuine act. Wah... whenever i saw LSG and OYS i will always rmb them as 50 and JSM.

i'll be back after watching ep.18. Right now my brain still hasn't work properly due to the SCENE 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Delurking for this kiss ep. 

I LEGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT think they might be interested in each other outside the ep. They are too comfortable with each other for on screen kisses like these !!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 13