[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

4 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

But the fact that he put his GGG back on infuriates me.

even if GGG can be taken off by OG himself, I believe it can still turn black and cause heart pain when he defies SM.

not sure if we will see this happening again.

ALSO!!! If SM indeed ends up being pregnant with a little monkey, erm this means that she will definitely survive right? She has to give birth to that little baby we saw in ep 15.

He put the GGG back again because it tells him when she's in danger and transports him there.

Also, I think SOG definitely won't stab JSM now. She will stab herself and she will command him to stay away, delaying him with the pain so she has time to sacrifice herself.

• Like 7

Last half of the episode it's all that I've been waiting for a long time. Jealous OG and SM (a little bit but still). SM's confession :wub: OG took GGG off but decided to put it on again because this is the only way for him to die from SM's hands and he wants to die instead her. Can you hear me crying???
AND. Hot kiss scene and even bed scene :heart: OH MY GOD.
Yesterday i hoped that this episode will end boringly and I won't wait until nest week so desperately. But you know what? I regret nothing. The best ending so far

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

He put the GGG back again because it tells him when she's in danger and transports him there.

Also, I think SOG definitely won't stab JSM now. She will stab herself and she will command him to stay away, delaying him with the pain so she has time to sacrifice herself.

Omg that ending sounds so possible!! But so sad.. 

what about our little monkey babies?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1