[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

55 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

I wanted to quote the clip but the moderator will give me a red card if I do.

hence if it’s not too much of asking, please try re-watching the clip, someone from YouTube made me watch it keenly. @ 1:20. There’s some string (its not my wording, believe me I’m innocent here) when they stop kissing at that point. Break the spell on me, please. 

Omigosh i actually went to rewatch the scene and yes hahahhahaha how do you guys even notice the string!! 

On a side note, that video is getting a high amount of views. This scene has ignited immense sparks in the hearts of all the female viewers in the world.

it’s hotter than 50 shades of grey imo :wink: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, deanne3004 said:

That saliva kiss (lol) is called philematology. It is one of kiss type that been practised (double lol) in western countries if I'm not mistaken. I'm not a kiss expert. I also just figure it out through some research and journal. Hahaahha.

@chunkyung_8690 yess, I also spot LSG gulp for a while before they kiss. Nervous maybe :tongue:

36 minutes ago, madinked said:

Ok educate me. 

What is so intriguing about the saliva?? :blink:

Mentioned many times this is my first Korean drama.. So I'm not sure why there's so much excitement over that.. And kisses.. And bed scenes... Hmmmm

giphy.gif

But anyway I'm really happy for great end to last night's ep,

Now I'm just:

bracing myself for the last two eps,

waiting for the preview, and

hoping for a happy ending!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

A korean fan went to Namsan and caught the filming by chance! Posted these on twitter TODAY:

Cr: SJ_881216_

DW9zuaNUMAExxqb.jpg

DW9zuaCU8AEna7S.jpg

Spoiler

DW9zuaBU8AEJ-pH.jpg

DW9zuaCVoAYhOSb.jpg

The fan did not mention anything about OYS being there. I revisited ep 6, which had the scene where SM asked OG if she is pretty. And I realised he was wearing a different outfit then (black suit, with white inner shirt):

hwayugi06-01935.jpg

Cr: Dramabeans

In the photo taken by the fan, he is wearing a black suit, with a red collared shirt. 

Could OG be visiting Namsan again to reminisce the times with SM? Am I just having bad thoughts unnecessarily?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

39 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

In the photo taken by the fan, he is wearing a black suit, with a red collared shirt. 

Could OG be visiting Namsan again to reminisce the times with SM? Am I just having bad thoughts unnecessarily?

Hmmmmmm.... i think he will visit Namsan again ..but this time without JSM..

and ipredict that the ost-9 will be played as the background “ Where are you? More than any day I want to see you..  “

EDIT: 

woah..i see jsm on the next fanaccount pic..but they said she acted cold towards him... 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Sorry for the spam.

BUT OYS WAS THERE DURING THE FILMING!

b7feb919gy1fou8ljrfh3j20zk0qo794.jpg

Edit:

Some fans said they saw LSG caressing her face, but she brushed his hand away.

Edit 2:

Some said they kissed. 

(Honestly don't know what's real anymore haha)

Edited by immortal_piglet
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 11

I feel like Sam Jang is the one who gets to live, right?! Since she has to give birth to "mini OG". and the bed-scene from ep.18-is the baby-making scene?! And since OG is a deity, Almost undeadly, he will return and we will have/get a happy Hong-sisters ending.

• Like 9

maybe they take a walk together remembering how their love started, revisiting all the street/place that meaningful for them, having an ordinary date is always SM favorite, who knows after the date a private small wedding take place:wub: lets just forget about the sleeping dragon hahahah.... OR maybe SM is imagining OG is there with him... ( OG is somewhere finding his way back from the other side, just like in my GF is a gumiho ) the moment he manage to got back the baby born... gaaah...seriously going mental LOL:tongue:

• Like 4

Based on the spoiler, I guess SM sacrifice herself. As a reward, she manage to come back alive but not as SJ. SM has become an ordinary woman. She cannot see ghosts etc since from the start, we knew that how she wants to be a normal person and to get married and live happily without chasing the evil spirits. And she also has forgot all about SOG, MW, SM and others as she already pour everything as being told by the Guan Yin. One day, they meet again coincindentally and as OG approach her, she act cold because she doesnt know him anymore. So, OG kiss SM (remember guys activation) but this time OG reactivate SM and she remember again and they married (I think OG will make her immortal as he isis the great sage equal to heaven) and SM wear the wedding dress that was picked by Dog Sec. Then, here comes their baby from previous ep.

lol I'm laughing so hard while typing this. Tbh, this is the first drama that make me think beyond more than anything else. Tell me guys, what should I do after this drama ended ?

• Like 9
  • LOL 12

Hopefully that will be the ending part where they went back Namsan after defeating the dragon tgt and find the elephant lock JSM have put it earlier!  

*Im still wondering what JSM wrote on the elephant lock, or did they actually show what is written? I don't rmb they did though. hahaha.

Anyway, please no separation again Hong sisters~~ Its nearing the end and its time for them to fight together as a team!!

• Like 5

His clothes seem different for both the scenes. This one has a red collar and in the pictures, his eyes look red, like he was crying.

DW9zuaNUMAExxqb.jpg&key=9d3858ca25e4648a

There's no red collar in this picture. JSM is dressed normally too.

b7feb919gy1fou8ljrfh3j20zk0qo794.jpg&key

So what if the second picture is of SOG proposing to her and she confronting him about his plan to die in her steed that's why she brushed his hand away. But even angry she will say yes to the proposal still.

The first picture will be where he revisits the tower after she sacrifices herself?

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, gf sherry said:

I wanted to quote the clip but the moderator will give me a red card if I do.

hence if it’s not too much of asking, please try re-watching the clip, someone from YouTube made me watch it keenly. @ 1:20. There’s some string (its not my wording, believe me I’m innocent here) when they stop kissing at that point. Break the spell on me, please. 

Thanks for not quoting clips! Though, if you want to post a clip that someone else has posted, then it's fine to pull it out of the quote into your own post.

Anyway, how the heck did people even see the thread? Though, everyone could already see that they were swapping saliva in their kissing anyway. It was definitely not a dry, polite pressing of the lips only by any stretch of the imagination. :lol:

Still fanning myself over the hotness of the "kissing that doesn't stop" to quote the tvN download video caption. :)

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

His clothes seem different for both the scenes. This one has a red collar and in the pictures, his eyes look red, like he was crying.

There's no red collar in this picture. JSM is dressed normally too.

So what if the second picture is of SOG proposing to her and she confronting him about his plan to die in her steed that's why she brushed his hand away. But even angry she will say yes to the proposal still.

The first picture will be where he revisits the tower after she sacrifices herself?

I like the idea of proposing but not about dying. I’m going to hold back myself till the preview coming out. If the preview is not helping, I’m going tonwait for Saturday

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images. Thanks.
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

oh i am referring to the snake drawing.. the hottest two had their snakes coiled..

seungi went all the steps ahead.. and drew an entire ecosystem with trees and branches on which snake will be coiled..

:tongue:

That's right, now I remember!!! :blush:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, lotuslady said:

I like the idea of proposing but not about dying. I’m going to hold back myself till the preview coming out. If the preview is not helping, I’m going tonwait for Saturday

Aaah ep 18 last scene was too perfect that i'm so scared for  ep 19 . What if it's like another ep 17..my heart will be in danger. 

"whenever i'm scared, having difficulty, and in danger i will rewatch the kiss again and again" :cry:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, akoomy said:

I read some people didn't like that LSG and OYS were too far apart in the bed LOL, I think they gave enough for the scene more than I ever expected already

People will never satisfied with these 2 lmao 

from asking then to do more activation method to more upgrading power method :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1