[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Poor Buja but i hope the gang will help her find her closure before disappearing.

samjang can def do something about this right? I'm a little bit glad Samjang knows how powerful sh is

it's just frustrating no one tried to tell her. She was just left there  clueless as bait before

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Samjang finally uses/knows her power today

she realizes that she is even stronger than ASN

One thing I am curious about is that are the sky gods and BR saving SJ's power for the very end? I'm curious about what her other powers can do. Can it kill Asanyeo?

• Like 6

So it's true. MW's wife killed all the children to save their child. She killed children of other mothers to save her child. Very selfish and evil. Yeah, still no sympathy or pity for her or Mawang now. You don't get a pass on killing many children just to save one. Mawang has become so desperate and blind that he followed ASN's instructions to a T and almost had her take over SJ's body.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

So it's true. MW's wife killed all the children to save their child. She killed children of other mothers to save her child. Very selfish and evil. Yeah, still no sympathy or pity for her or Mawang now. You don't get a pass on killing many children just to save one. Mawang has become so desperate and blind that he followed ASN's instructions to a T and almost had her take over SJ's body.

Yeah i'm so angry esp comments who said the female lead is stupid. Mawang asked for her help of course she thought it as harmless

I feel bad for Mawang and Nachalyeo love story but they are both indeed selfish. Does he know what it takes to be a Deity? Just for saving his love one ? Nope.... he has to have the heart to help everyone.

Killing children and their mother. She does deserve her punishment

• Like 10

Any preview? I saw a glimpse of it but not sure what is going on except SJ is left unconscious or not feeling well. MW is left blind? Oh Lord, these next episodes are going to make me have so many emotions and my heart will be in pain. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Omg tomorrow preview!!!! Intense

-In exchange, Mawanf lost his eyesights

-Sunni put in the ring already :wub:. Obv from OG

-Samjang vs ASN . Samjang is def ready to take her on

-but there is a scene of her collapsinf :bawling:. Did ASN succeed in taking her soul?

noooooooo

• Like 11

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

Thanks for the explanation. :wub:This doesn't surprise me because of the huge painting in MW's room. Notice that her picture is so big and there is no room for anyone else. This illustrates his love for her but also how self-centered they were. Now, I am even more inclined to think that SOG and SJ's love should be seen as the opposite of the other couple MW and his wife. While SJ will do anything to save people, WM's wife did the opposite. I can even imagine that SJ will be even willing to sacrifice herself in order to save the world. I guess, for that she will be rewarded and become a deity. Maybe MW is forced to work with SOG and SJ in order to realize what their wrongdoings were and how real love should be: selfless and pure. Untill now, MW hasn't changed one bit, whereas SOG is now a different person: selfless, devoted to SJ and very protective of SJ. Since SJ is so pure, she can change his true personality (a bad person) and turn him into a decent god. Notice that MW is not really interested in becoming a good person, he just wants to become a deity out of selfish reason.    

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Okay... There's no links working tonight... Luckyly I read live recap and watch Youtube... I'm excited.... I almost throw and curse when ASN success make JSM's gives her blood... Omona... Lucky there's SOG...

Oh yah.. So Mawang and his wife have child, but because that god-demon's child, there's bad thing happen right? That's why she need to kill others children... Curious what happen with JSM-SOG child will be???

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Okay... There's no links working tonight... Luckyly I read live recap and watch Youtube... I'm excited.... I almost throw and curse when ASN success make JSM's gives her blood... Omona... Lucky there's SOG...

Oh yah.. So Mawang and his wife have child, but because that god-demon's child, there's bad thing happen right? That's why she need to kill others children... Curious what happen with JSM-SOG child will be???

They will  healthy chubby , and cute babies 

don't worry. Hmmph!!!!! 

:tongue::tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Yeah i'm so angry esp comments who said the female lead is stupid. Mawang asked for her help of course she thought it as harmless

I feel bad for Mawang and Nachalyeo love story but they are both indeed selfish. Does he know what it takes to be a Deity? Just for saving his love one ? Nope.... he has to have the heart to help everyone.

Killing children and their mother. She does deserve her punishment

Oh please. How can they blame JSM? She saw his wife and knows about they both suffering plus the punishment. She wanted to help since MW asked for it. All it needed was a few drops of her blood. Of course she would agree to help. JSM like like that. She tries to help people. She cares about them even though they don't care about her. How does that make her stupid?

I did feel bad for them before. I thought she was punished for making some dangerous fan or something on SOG's instruction. SOG was imprisoned and she was going to be killed but escaped so she was sentenced to a miserable life and dying over and over. The minute I came to know she ate children's souls, my sympathy for her and Mawang's love story and their suffering vanished. I am sorry but children are the purest souls and crimes against them gets to me.

What makes her child so special that she killed other mother's children for hers? They did they not love them just as much? Treasure them just as much? Suffer to bring them into the world, just as much? What she did was unforgivable and I think she got off easy. 199 rebirth and suffering is mild. Imagine the pain, those mothers must have gone through. I personally would have had her suffer for eternity.

• Like 12

So Mawang choose to exchange his fate and her lover fate.

Woaah Samjang power really powerful, Samjang can change someone fate, so the question is, can she change her and Oh Gong fate to a happy ending?

This is the preview of ep 14

My Main focus to SunMi ring :wub:

• Like 18

Lee Seung Gi Confronts Sung Ji Roo In A Tense Situation For “Hwayugi”

Hwayugi2.jpg

Hwayugi” has released images of Lee Seung Gi angrily confronting Sung Ji Roo, hinting at tension between their characters.

The upcoming episode of “Hwayugi” will include Lee Seung Gi’s character Son Oh Gong meeting Sung Ji Roo. Sung Ji Roo’s character, Soo Bo Ri, is a deity who knows way of the heavens. Unlike his previous demeanor, Son Oh Gong confronts Soo Bo Ri with a steel gaze, drawing his face close in anger.

Read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/10/lee-seung-gi-confronts-sung-ji-roo-tense-situation-hwayugi/

Watch: Hwang Chi Yeol Sings Of A Possible Miracle In Romantic “Hwayugi” OST

Every romantic drama needs a romantic soundtrack!

On February 10, “Hwayugi” released the full version of Hwang Chi Yeol’s OST for the drama, “Like a Miracle (Someday).” In the accompanying video are scenes of the love story between Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Seung Gi‘s characters.

Although there is as much heartbreak as romance in the video, the lyrics dream of a possible miracle that could happen between two people who love one another.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/10/watch-hwang-chi-yeul-sings-possible-miracle-romantic-hwayugi-ost/

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, dvrels said:

So Mawang choose to exchange his fate and her lover fate.

Woaah Samjang power really powerful, Samjang can change someone fate, so the question is, can she change her and Oh Gong fate to a happy ending?

I don't want to predict because it's useless as i'm always wrong

isn't it scary? What if OG is the one who is supposed to die . Knowing this she will def change her  fate to be the killed one :confounded:

oh and i don't want Samjang soul to be taken.

just stop it already writer-nim!!!!! 

They will need to do stronger 'activation' again after this

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Okay... I'm so scared after watched the preview... What happened???? They will torture us for 1 weeks after the souls changing...

No... I can not handle this... SOG finally propose her proper, with ring... Then SOG wait in bed for JSM? Will we get that bed scene please? Their baby? But please don't dissapoint me with miscarriage thingy like The King 2 Hearts.... Or later JSM need to sacrifice their baby to save the world....

• Like 2
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 1