[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

5 minutes ago, mufalo said:

But have you seen how protective OG over BJ? Wow. He's like a real father.

Imagine OG feeling when he saw Buja died in front of him

Wow...I never expect this to happen

So, Buja will reawakened again but evil?

The ending must come as shock to SJ & OG

Anyone know when OG can actually take off the bracelet?

• Like 1

This is crazy those men killed Buja by throwing her off the building!!!!

this episode made me feel so suffocated .

Oh Gong saw Buja tragic death in front

of him. He is so angry that he wanted to kill the men... Sunmi want to stop him from killing but he disobey hence the pain and throwing up blood :bawling:

Otp looking at each other with so much pain. Realy a new level of angst... i'm gonna cry. Idk if i'm strong enough to watch next ep

Watching Buja dies like that and OTP full of pain on the same scene aaaaargh

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

OMG this is the first drama I watched that the OTP didn't get even one single episode just to be happy together. It was like problem then solved then another problem occured then solved again and then still another problem again. :bawling: and what is wrong with that evil BuJa? Why are you trying to seduce Oh Gong?!? :( And it seems Oh Gong is afraid of SunMi now that he knew that she could actually kill him with that GGG. :o I think we wouldn't get any sweet scenes soon. :angry:

When Oh Gong found the death bell, did he also hear the ring? Or was it just SunMi that heard the bell rang? If it was just SunMi, I think the destined death weren't for OG and SM. maaayyybbee, SM and MW? MW was there in the shop. SM was walking near the shop as well. So maybe, the last battle would be OG & SM vs. MW?? I am imagining things right now because I just don't want my OTP to hurt each other :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

i dont understand something from episode 10. i thought Jin Seon Mi can already see ghosts from before she released son oh gong (which made her the SamJang). its weird that when the SamJang transferred to the book lady she also loses her ability to see ghost. I thought when she's no longer SamJang, those evil demons will not be attracted to her blood anymore, but still retains her ability to see ghosts. I dont know whether its a missing plot or its a deliberate plot that will be explained in later episodes. still love this drama so much though.

4 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

How was todays episode guys ? Is it full of angst or its a mixture of some lighhearted ep ?

Today episode :

you will be laughing, giggling, then suddenly broken heart and suffocated by the GGG

why is God is cruel in this drama ? What did Oh Gong do to deserve such punishment that even 500 years being locked up alone was not enough but he has to experience extreme pain?

Even if OG angered God, what did Sunmi a mere  normal human being did to suffer the same thing? Even worse become food for the evils? It's like she  is destined for a lonely life and tragic death

i seriously hate Buja becoming evil and seducing OG

angst angst angst... 

• Like 8

Judging from the ep 12 preview, I think the real buja is locked up in the coffin ( see how desperate the real buja tries to open a door in a kind of room , perhaps room in a coffin) and this more powerful and cleverer demon or evil spirit goes into buja’s body. This demon will affect both  OG and MW’s mind and try to make them into evil  and divert their journey to be deity 

I’m glad that perhaps soon GGG will be taken off fr OG caused now Sj knows how dangerous her power over OG’s life. 

Possible really Bad thing to see if my prediction is right : See how this demon from coffin will try to seduce OG with buja’s “body” ....

really look forward to tomorrow’s ep!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Even if samjang didnt want to take off the ggg, i understnd cz she is human and she want to protect herself.

But sog must faces cruel world.

The person who he loves the most may kill him anytime. Even if he beg to samjang to take of ggg, samjang will refuse. And its hurt when you thnk how selfish are your lover and she didnt believe in you even how many time you begging her... 

The fear SOG must faces, is Samjang, the woman tht he loves the most 

I hope miracle will happen... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

why is God is cruel in this drama ? What did Oh Gong do to deserve such punishment that even 500 years being locked up alone was not enough but he has to experience extreme pain?

Even if OG angered God, what did Sunmi a mere  normal human being did to suffer the same thing? Even worse become food for the evils? It's like she  is destined for a lonely life and tragic death

i seriously hate Buja becoming evil and seducing OG

angst angst angst... 

Seriously I'm starting to be a bit confused. If GGG is do powerful, invokes feelings of love and inflicts pain, why didnt they just fit him with it from the start? Why also punish SM for releasing SOG (when it seems part of their plans after all)? Why ban SOG from returning to the spiritual realm + ban him from drinking? 

It's like the gods are petty and after 500 years decided to use the ultimate punishment on SOG. Argh. Why do they even want SM to save the world then? They really seem so heartless. 

• Like 3

I find it amazing how this storyline is going and portraying what each characters are. Each of them have their own story that compliments one another. I see how it relates to the Chinese movie I watched, "the monkey king 2." If y'all havent watched it, you need to! 

The monk is SJ or SM so the Sky gods sent the monk down to bring peace to the world, not only that, but to help someone like SG, Monkey king, become more vulnerable and caring. 

This drama is driving me crazy and with questions in my mind. Haha. It could be possible that OG may kill SM if this goes any further or SM will have to kill OG for him to stop before the Sky gods could do much worse to him. 

• Like 5

I've just found out that one of Hong sisters' drama is Sassy Girl, my FIRST love for korean drama.. and now, they completely got me.

Today episode is too much :bawling: how come after all love-love moments, then appear SOG angst-hesitation abt his love to JSM :unsure:

Even cannot guess anymore, how SOG&JSM overcome it??? Has it to be JSM taking of GGG,before that what??? 

In just one more ep this week, it'll better that in the ENDING of ep 12, the angst will END! :dissapointed_relieved: come FASTER my love-love moments agaiinnn...

• Like 1

maybe what we know is just from Mawang and demons perspective. They think all of these are punishment to inflict pain

But the truth may be  just like what  General Frost said before .  All of these events are God plan.

Sunmi is given the mission to save this world since birth and send Oh Gong to protect her because she is a human being with limitation. 

While God wants Oh Gong to learn about loving , carinf ,  and be selfless? *i'm trying to be positive here*

@Rin90 Sunmi will def take off

the GGG in a heartbeat once she knows it could harm OG.  Once she knows about the bell of death, she will be making a heartbreaking sacrifice for sure.

Stop this otp torture please!! My otp need to save the world and have babies *hmmph*

• Like 7

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

OMG this is the first drama I watched that the OTP didn't get even one single episode just to be happy together. It was like problem then solved then another problem occured then solved again and then still another problem again...

You clearly haven't watched Moon Lovers - starting from episode 11 all I wished was for the drama to end so the pain would finally stop. If I survived that show I'll survive this even though it seems the angst will only increase with each passing episode.

Honestly, this is something I've suspected that might happen from the moment I saw that wire fasten around OG's heart in episode 2 - if you have something that looks like a torture device  around your heart that can mean only something bad - the original function of the GGG was a torture device - to bring pain to the proud Monkey King and to bring him to heel. And from the moment OG said SM is the only one who could kill him in the episode with the SNS demon I've expected this to happen sooner or later; his words sounded like a premonition/foreshadowing.

I have the last exam of winter semester on Wednesday so I won't be much active since I need to learn. I'm looking forward to all your insights :)

• Like 15

^ My take on why does the god didnt use ggg in beggining is probably bcos it has requirements for it to activate and it seems like its a new model too lol remember patriarch says the ggg is used in head to cause physical pain before .

I havent seen anything from todays ep or next ep preview . But it seems like buja is trap with her own body.  

Ps. Hong sisters u owe us a lot of fluffy episode . :grimace:

• Like 1

True... OG has always loves Sunmi and his actions showed it all. It's far beyond the GGG...

However we have never really seen OG disobeying Sunmi so this is the first time. During that scene i really want OG to just kill those guys but then i remember God will punish him more heavily than ever foe indlicting pain on human beings so killing is out of question

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

This drama is driving me crazy and with questions in my mind. Haha. It could be possible that OG may kill SM if this goes any further or SM will have to kill OG for him to stop before the Sky gods could do much worse to him. 

Ya but if SOG kills SM before she accomplishes her mission the gods will punish him for it. If he doesn’t he will end up being killed by SM. Then how can she save the world without his help?

Where are the gods (or Hong sisters) going with this? Arghh. It’s driving me insane too!

It dawned on me - the only solution is to remove GGG. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, briseis said:

You clearly haven't watched Moon Lovers - starting from episode 11 all I wished was for the drama to end so the pain would finally stop. If I survived that show I'll survive this even though it seems the anst will only increase with each passing episode.

Honestly, this is something I've suspected that might happen from the moment I saw that wire fasten around OG's heart in episode 2 - if you have something that looks like a torture device  around your heart that can mean only something bad - the original function of the GGG was a torture device - to bring pain to the proud Monkey King and to bring him to heel. And from the moment OG said SM is the only one who could kill him in the episode with the SNS demon I've expected this to happen sooner or later; his words sounded like a premonition/foreshadowing.

I have the last exam of winter semester on Wednesday so I won't be much activate since I need to learn. I'm looking for all your insights :)

omg briseis! i remembered you back from moon lovers loll ! hi again goodluck for the exams 

• Thanks 1