Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

This is too much.

TOO MUCH

Is OG really can't disobey SM? She's literally can kill him :anguished: She IS killing him by telling him to stop.

Oh my heart

• Sad 8

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

Buja becomes an evil demon i think.

siigh... i wonder where her story is going...

What happeeeeen?? I haven't watch the raw yet...

I've included the cut now, it seems like JSM can hurt him badly

she didn't want to, but trough the power of the GGG she still did

OTP is hurting so badly 

*cries*

• Like 3

I'm sorry but that's all like a high quality angst. I've never seen so much drama in the other kdramas.

• Sad 3

The shortest preview ever :crazy:

Samjang will def know about the bell and she gonna take off the GGG sooner or later.

she won't let Oh Gong gets hurt but yeah this otp is wrenching my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

If God punishment is to make OG feels the pain then i believe Sunmi is going to be tne one to make OG kills her 

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Oh my gosh, my heart pounding so fast seeing SOG getting hurt just because JSM said "Stop" , the great sage was nothing to JSM because of GGG,. Buja will still alive, I hate those two guy who trying to kill Buja again. For the first time we saw the great sage getting pissed off. Wow Seunggi is awesome in red eyes. JSM must feel guilty after hurting SOG, looks like in next episode SOG want to stay away for JSM for awhile.

I was never expected this to coming, really surprise seen how SOG getting hurt that badly

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, mufalo said:

But have you seen how protective OG over BJ? Wow. He's like a real father.

Imagine OG feeling when he saw Buja died in front of him

Wow...I never expect this to happen

So, Buja will reawakened again but evil?

The ending must come as shock to SJ & OG

Anyone know when OG can actually take off the bracelet?

• Like 1

This is crazy those men killed Buja by throwing her off the building!!!!

this episode made me feel so suffocated .

Oh Gong saw Buja tragic death in front

of him. He is so angry that he wanted to kill the men... Sunmi want to stop him from killing but he disobey hence the pain and throwing up blood :bawling:

Otp looking at each other with so much pain. Realy a new level of angst... i'm gonna cry. Idk if i'm strong enough to watch next ep

Watching Buja dies like that and OTP full of pain on the same scene aaaaargh

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

OMG this is the first drama I watched that the OTP didn't get even one single episode just to be happy together. It was like problem then solved then another problem occured then solved again and then still another problem again. :bawling: and what is wrong with that evil BuJa? Why are you trying to seduce Oh Gong?!? :( And it seems Oh Gong is afraid of SunMi now that he knew that she could actually kill him with that GGG. :o I think we wouldn't get any sweet scenes soon. :angry:

When Oh Gong found the death bell, did he also hear the ring? Or was it just SunMi that heard the bell rang? If it was just SunMi, I think the destined death weren't for OG and SM. maaayyybbee, SM and MW? MW was there in the shop. SM was walking near the shop as well. So maybe, the last battle would be OG & SM vs. MW?? I am imagining things right now because I just don't want my OTP to hurt each other :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

i dont understand something from episode 10. i thought Jin Seon Mi can already see ghosts from before she released son oh gong (which made her the SamJang). its weird that when the SamJang transferred to the book lady she also loses her ability to see ghost. I thought when she's no longer SamJang, those evil demons will not be attracted to her blood anymore, but still retains her ability to see ghosts. I dont know whether its a missing plot or its a deliberate plot that will be explained in later episodes. still love this drama so much though.

4 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

How was todays episode guys ? Is it full of angst or its a mixture of some lighhearted ep ?

Today episode :

you will be laughing, giggling, then suddenly broken heart and suffocated by the GGG

why is God is cruel in this drama ? What did Oh Gong do to deserve such punishment that even 500 years being locked up alone was not enough but he has to experience extreme pain?

Even if OG angered God, what did Sunmi a mere  normal human being did to suffer the same thing? Even worse become food for the evils? It's like she  is destined for a lonely life and tragic death

i seriously hate Buja becoming evil and seducing OG

angst angst angst... 

• Like 8

Judging from the ep 12 preview, I think the real buja is locked up in the coffin ( see how desperate the real buja tries to open a door in a kind of room , perhaps room in a coffin) and this more powerful and cleverer demon or evil spirit goes into buja’s body. This demon will affect both  OG and MW’s mind and try to make them into evil  and divert their journey to be deity 

I’m glad that perhaps soon GGG will be taken off fr OG caused now Sj knows how dangerous her power over OG’s life. 

Possible really Bad thing to see if my prediction is right : See how this demon from coffin will try to seduce OG with buja’s “body” ....

really look forward to tomorrow’s ep!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Even if samjang didnt want to take off the ggg, i understnd cz she is human and she want to protect herself.

But sog must faces cruel world.

The person who he loves the most may kill him anytime. Even if he beg to samjang to take of ggg, samjang will refuse. And its hurt when you thnk how selfish are your lover and she didnt believe in you even how many time you begging her... 

The fear SOG must faces, is Samjang, the woman tht he loves the most 

I hope miracle will happen... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

why is God is cruel in this drama ? What did Oh Gong do to deserve such punishment that even 500 years being locked up alone was not enough but he has to experience extreme pain?

Even if OG angered God, what did Sunmi a mere  normal human being did to suffer the same thing? Even worse become food for the evils? It's like she  is destined for a lonely life and tragic death

i seriously hate Buja becoming evil and seducing OG

angst angst angst... 

Seriously I'm starting to be a bit confused. If GGG is do powerful, invokes feelings of love and inflicts pain, why didnt they just fit him with it from the start? Why also punish SM for releasing SOG (when it seems part of their plans after all)? Why ban SOG from returning to the spiritual realm + ban him from drinking? 

It's like the gods are petty and after 500 years decided to use the ultimate punishment on SOG. Argh. Why do they even want SM to save the world then? They really seem so heartless. 

• Like 3

I feel to sad for this couple wtf hong sister dont want to give us some break . Come on some fluff fluff :o

• Like 1
  • Sad 1