[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

23 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

Blue Dragon is for films only though.  My Ajusshi won't be a contender.  We have to wait till next year for their equivalence of the Emmy Awards.

You're right, my mistake :sweatingbullets: 

So there's only Baeksang next year, right?

Another topic:

Maybe the good fellows in this forum could translate these posts about My Ahjussi?

I've read it with Google translate, some make sense but it's all over the place...

The ending scene analysis

http://m.dcinside.com/board/mymister/59943

Final episode analysis (PDH crying scene)

http://m.dcinside.com/board/mymister/59941

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

fangirling time! :love::heart::heart::heart:

many many thanks to you all who provided my fangirling materials! :lol:

I am soo happy that our beloved show is recognized and awarded, and even pleasantly surprise to see that during the acceptance speech LSK brought the issue of the controversies surrounding the drama, the ups and downs of the production, as if he wanted to say how people who might have criticized the show without watching it, now with this award recognized the show, these people should really give it a try, watch it! It’s a really good drama!

And the ups and downs during the production mentioned by LSK, with that I could only imagine how the cast and crew worked really hard to present us the viewers with such a great great drama. I love them!

• Like 2

For once I loved my Instagram feed .. ajhussi what have you done to me !!!

LSK , can you stop killing me with that handsomeness !!

oh and that wrinkle around your eyes when you smile just makes my knees go weak !  

Ajhussi , are to practising your kiss that you are going to give to jian ?

t7gEu6a.jpg

wtFIGMq.jpg

xZn7G83.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The Seoul Awards should be starting in roughly 6 short hours.  I wonder if the winners have been notified in advance, or if there's a chance of seeing all the nominees show up.  The media seem to focus an awful lot on Lee Byung Hyun they may as well reveal that he's the big winner. 

While we wait, here's a shot of LSK and BTS during the OST performance of A Million Roses.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1