[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

So what exactly is this award that he received? Most Stylish Actor award?  Because that would be a stretch, hahaha...

Well, he does rockin' those "no shave, baseball cap backwards" looks B)

Making jokes as always :D 

I wish I understand what he was saying...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

There is no way he can get a style award.. if he does you know the awards are rigged !!!

he is a man child and his idea of style is cargo shorts/pants( season wise) , oversized shirts and don’t forget the icing on cake - those backward turned baseball cap to hide of his manly handsomeness !!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, t123han said:

There is no way he can get a style award.. if he does you know the awards are rigged !!!

he is a man child and his idea of style is cargo shorts/pants( season wise) , oversized shirts and don’t forget the icing on cake - those backward turned baseball cap to hide of his manly handsomeness !!!! 

So he did win The Daring Challenger Award, whatever that means. The point is that these awards are given to the people who have "defined Korea's style." :huh:  Now, did he shoot some pictures for Elle or not?

Here are some articles if you want to know more:

https://news.joins.com/article/23118322?cloc=rss|news|total_list

https://www.soompi.com/article/1061801wpp/koreas-first-ever-elle-style-awards-winners-announced

EaqBKAGAQrkeCnNjt-vWQM3Ch1VCrDHofIPKLxgMXCsYAXsXdA9B_YiWaUrhJNRRPOcwa9AYI_8XTvAmosVtYG5vUxIwnp0Ho-R0GRZF8kp1QR57BTf1P5zoA1dI3lyMyZad719R

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

So he did win The Daring Challenger Award, whatever that means. The point is that these awards are given to the people who have "defined Korea's style." :huh:  Now, did he shoot some pictures for Elle or not?

Here are some articles if you want to know more:

https://news.joins.com/article/23118322?cloc=rss|news|total_list

https://www.soompi.com/article/1061801wpp/koreas-first-ever-elle-style-awards-winners-announced

I don’t care what award he gets as long ad it makes him crawl out of the man cave he has been hiding in.

its finally nice to see him being recognised like this .

i want him to do an outright romantic movie. He would make a sexy romantic lead !!!!

• Like 6

Very stylish indeed :D

But, who needs fancy clothes when you have a smile like this :wub:

Kidding aside, maybe he won the awards because of his role in MA? 

Despite the controversy, he dared to take the challenge?

Haha, I'm making things up...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, widala said:

Kidding aside, maybe he won the awards because of his role in MA? 

Despite the controversy, he dared to take the challenge?

Haha, I'm making things up...

No, you're not making things up, because of this:  

"The Elle Styles Awards started in the UK in 1997 as an awards ceremony organized by fashion magazine Elle in 26 countries. Each year, Korea was selected for the first time last year, selecting the most influential characters in the fields of fashion, culture and arts."

http://news.hankyung.com/article/2018111308142

So yeah, I believe his role in My Ajusshi has been very influential in Korean culture and arts this year.  Bonus: there might be a video shoot and more pictures with Toyota, the sponsor of the Daring Challenger Award.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

So yeah, I believe his role in My Ajusshi has been very influential in Korean culture and arts this year.  Bonus: there might be a video shoot and more pictures with Toyota, the sponsor of the Daring Challenger Award.

So glad he got recognition he deserved... Hoping Baeksang next year will do him justice...

As for the bonus... yaaassss, I'm so excited!

Lee Sun Kyun and cars? Count me in!

pd9IRjy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

"The main character who won Toyota's "The Daring Challenger" award is actor Lee Sun-kyun who shows off his extraordinary presence by offering bold, sometimes elegant acting."

I feel like the journey of the casts and crews of My Ahjussi (especially LSK and LJE) is similar to the story...

They faced hardships at the beginning (backlash, controversies and so on) but in the end everything worked out for the best...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ok everyone just take a deep breathe !!! 

And remember he is a happily married man and you are too !!!

on a side note , the previous ad he did he looked like an actual ajhussi , but this one oh my god !!! This is just too hot and classy to handle. At this rate I won’t have any ovaries left to explode !!!!  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

So I can fairly say I have moved on a bit. 

I enjoyed terius behind me and I don’t mind catching up on other dramas. But alas now I  don’t have time to do so with real life catching up on me. 

But  I think I might squeeze in some time to watch new song hye Kyo drama which also has similar vibe about love and longing !!

but whenever I stumble upon such pictures my heart just stops . It’s like first love which couldn’t be fulfilled. It brings back floodgates of memories and I have to remind myself to come back to reality . 

Let’s just all take a moment to appreciate this gorgeousness. The man responsible for reducing us to giggling schoolgirls and making us go crazy !!!

ak5eSjB.jpg

qM0Vvao.jpg

OmrrP0j.jpg

• Like 6