[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What  is truly wrong with ONR ?  Why is she going and meeting GY - is it to tell her not to meet JS?  What business does she have to go to either her work place or meet with her.  Looks like after losing her first battle,  she wants to make sure that she does not meet JS.  She wants to keep her facade intact with her nephew. 

@awsparkle Who is the person coming to disrupt the lovebirds?  Please let us know.  

On 1/29/2018 at 10:08 AM, whome said:

I have a feeling the writer(s) are trolling us with the preview. ONR may see her nephew sitting next to GY as her lawyer, but he's not going to see her. She's just going to close the door fast enough before he does.

I don't know why this reveal is taking so long. Let's begin the fallout with these two scumbags!!!!

i agree w/you i'm starting to loath this writer coz every week our bp rises up with suspense, dunno if it's just me but am getting sick n tired of the drama suspense of JS seeing his mean aunt & vice versa! :(

@booha LOL u just don't know how happy i was to see you here too! mind u i started this drama almost halfway while watching it on MBC tv one w/end, and i really didn't think much of it and was just lazing around that one aftn and ea time it got to be intriguing enough for me that i had to find out w/c online is showing it & voila i'm now uptodate with the episodes! yeah i hate the suspense on this latest epis it kept dragging now betwn seeing JS/NR scenes w/c i'm just grrrrh mad about! hahaha this is 100+ epis n you'd think what else is there to find out about this family feud if you will! woah thx for posting the Danny Boy theme song, it's kinda nice song always at the end of this drama!

@sava2sava and others here: what about that dream the aunty had that GY and the mansion? someone here said that GY may be after all from a rich family! also it's kinda mystery why GY being in this family and not a bio dtr of this mother why did she end up there? there are so many things that we'll be surprised i guess as this drama unfolds! i hate the idea of having JS/NR always not having to see each other! this writer is toying with us! :(

@awsparkle i agree w/you re that immature aunt and sis of mean father! she can't seem to make up her mind about her brother & kept siding on him and got swayed most times! let's hope GY will have a happy future in spite of all the sufferings she's been through and still going through!

guys can't wait for the next epi! everybody enjoy watching! :)

19 hours ago, whome said:

Then I want even more humiliation for the two scumbags!!! Be even better if their reveal gets blasted in public big time in front of their so-called "elite" friends!

@whome  I some how these two scumbags being blasted.. ONR isn't going stop harassing GY since she sees she close to JS .. So now the fun begins she'll be sending her sister to do her dirty work .. She's going to play mother against the son and have them up in arms trying to cover her past until JS finds out it's her outing him ..

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I feel that Oh Na Ra has no idea that her tormenting her hubby's family will only make it worse for herself. If what we all suspected that GY isn't blood related to any of them and she finds out about. She will abandon them for good. She will turn her back on them. The house she is turin too isn't JS's house but her own( I Think that is what the dream mean). GY;s cousin say a wedding dream but why is CTR so sad at GY leaving. Ca you imagine the pain GY will be going through and to learn that everything she did for them out of love but they have been lying to her her whole life. 

@UnniSarah  f this the case she should sue then all including TP and ONR .. But I don't think GY will do anything because she loves Gw like he's her own child.. That so called mother will tell her I kept you out if and orphanage in this case she would have been better off in one..

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

What  is truly wrong with ONR ?  Why is she going and meeting GY - is it to tell her not to meet JS?  What business does she have to go to either her work place or meet with her.  Looks like after losing her first battle,  she wants to make sure that she does not meet JS.  She wants to keep her facade intact with her nephew. 

@awsparkle Who is the person coming to disrupt the lovebirds?  Please let us know.  

There's no picture of the person as yet. The way it's listed by name is the character's name first  and then the actor's name. 

하지나 /비밀 The google translation shows as  Not a / Secret.. (Not a) also translates to Hana 

This person could be GY's bio mother as some of us have speculated. There seems to be mystery surrounding GY and JS's lives. There's also the thing about the strawberry allergy between NR and JS. It is possible that a child can inherit an allergy but the parents of that child don't have the allergy. NR lies and manipulates so much it could be another lie of hers she fabricated to keep that special bond between her and JS. 

@UnniSarah

Karma is breathing down NR's neck and letting her do her worst before the big reveal. There won't be a lie she can tell nor deny the  truth. JS has already fallen in love with GY and her heart is catching up to his. Once they are on the same page NR will be busted. 

@hibiscus23 @Ldy Gmerm

JS has had glimpses of NR but his brain can't connect the dots. He sees her but he doesn't see her. The woman whose profile he's seen from the side and back is TP's wife not his aunt. JS's brain is protecting  him from recognizing  NR  as being the woman who has caused so much pain and suffering.. The nightmares he has about the accident that killed his father he has also blocked out because of the pain it would cause him. He has remember his last moment with his father There's something more he's blocking out that is too painful for him to remember. I think his grandmother knows exactly what happen and it's why she blames the mother for her son's death. The mother did say if she had gotten into the car at that moment the accident wouldn't have happen. There is more back story of that night and why she didn't get in the car. She knows and is afraid of JS remembering  all the details of that night. 

I think NR and SR are two of a kind. SR raised NR and NR said it herself SR controlled every part of her life. NR learned to be a manipulator and controller  from her sister. To get from under her sisters control she struck out on her own and found someone she could manipulate and control. The two act as if they are loving and caring  but are really heartless women. When things they've done turn bad they play the par of the victim role. I also think Halmoni never liked SR from the beginning because she saw the real woman behind the mask she wears. The only reason she accepted SR into her family was because she showed up pregnant. SR now tries to control her son's lives  but Hamoni is not having it and neither are her son's. 

@awsparkle

From today's episode we saw that NR gets a look at JS gazing at GY either coming towards him from the other side of the road or her leaving him. NR will not allow them to continue to hang out (not that she can stop it without raising suspicion and making both GY and JS find out the truth). With GY's threat to talk to NR's nephew she is very afraid that GY will expose who she is.

We are about to see NR start up trying to keep JS and GY from meeting. All her efforts will do is ensure that the man learns the truth of what she did and make him make a choice.

We know from JS's profile that he and GY both will make the choice to be together still even in secret once they learn who they are related to. We know that NR and even SR are going to be a problem for them. Even YS will be as well.  So once the harassment starts I think they will keep that relationship a secret and still see one another over the protest of their families. I am happy about that because no one on either side that is protesting should dare to say anything when JS and GY are innocent of what NR did.

@philosophie

That is exactly it. Karma is going to bite NR big time by having JS choose GY over NR and his mother.  Neither of these women will get a say when their skeletons come out.

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

This person could be GY's bio mother as some of us have speculated. There seems to be mystery surrounding GY and JS's lives. There's also the thing about the strawberry allergy between NR and JS. It is possible that a child can inherit an allergy but the parents of that child don't have the allergy. NR lies and manipulates so much it could be another lie of hers she fabricated to keep that special bond between her and JS. 

@awsparkle  My theory is this person is going to be connected to ONR.. She's the one that's going to send someone to interrupt our love birds.. GY has never been in a relationship or know how to handle females were matters of the heart is concern.. She'll dump JS because she already has enough on her plate as she has enough to deal with and also she'll feel JS is out of her league.. ONR will be sending some female to inform her of that stabbing at her wounds behind her sorry daddy and how dare she tries to date a lawyer with her poor background.. If this person isn't connected to ONR , I don't think she could be GY Bio Mother, Maybe some relative of her mothers that's been looking for her.. 

@awsparkle i can't wait for the moment when JS really comes face to face with this mean aunt whom he respects so much n little did he know she's a monster! TP/NR really are a match made in hell! greed will take them nowhere but prison time (let's hope)! imagine a father slapping his dtr who's been the breadwinner in the family since he shamelessly abandoned them? i think he's mean to da bones and NR is a part of his brain coz whatever this mean woman says, he just go with it!

but guys when are we gg to see these two aunt/neph seeing eye to eye? it's just dragging now!

18 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

but guys when are we gg to see these two aunt/neph seeing eye to eye? it's just dragging now!

It is dragging too much.  I was waiting to see if he would go beyond the door and turn around and then he would have seen the two scums hiding and be able to deduce the evil wench called his aunt who has traumatized his love.  I want him to see ONR trashing GY and see his aunt eye to eye and figure out who GY dad is.  Would it be possible that JS might get to know about TP from the doc since JS still goes for his appointments and the doc knows TP is GY father and probably in one of the drinking conversations, find out that TP ran away with ONR.  Doc knows now that TP - GW's father tried to donate a kidney for money.  

They have enough secrets already and don't need to add more angst to this drama for successful delivery.  When a writer makes too many missed opportunities, or traversals, or looping, the drama becomes boring.  

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

From today's episode we saw that NR gets a look at JS gazing at GY either come towards him from the other side of the road or her leaving him. NR will not allow them to continue to hang out (not that she can stop it without raising suspicion and making both GY and JS find out the truth. With GY's threat to talk to her nephew she is very afraid that GY will expose who she is.

NR wants to protect her facade at all costs and GY is disposable to her because she treated her that way for 10 years and her hubby did not intrude , but lent a hand in abuse.  So, she know she can get to her someway so that JS does not find out about her.  But JS would probably be hearing about it saying that ONR is close to her nephew and she does not want him to know about her.  I don't think JS would even make the connection then.  Until and unless they are either face to face or someone sees her photo and says something or someone hints about it, then probably JS gears would start working.  

Someone on some forum said that it probably would be around 65 - 70 episode that JS will realize about his aunt.  Not sooner.  That would be give / take another 4 - 5 weeks.  

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

If the allergy is recessive, it could be dormant in the parent and could be passed to the child (I think!).  But if OSR does not have a strawberry allergy, and not one of the recessive traits, then it is difficult for JS to get it.  So, is JS ONR 's child?  Does the grandma know that?  Is that the secret about the death of her son ?  But JS was old enough at that time (probably past graduation).  

But JS does not have any manipulation tactics like ONR, and is really sweet and straightforward so far.  

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@awsparkle i can't wait for the moment when JS really comes face to face with this mean aunt whom he respects so much n little did he know she's a monster! TP/NR really are a match made in hell! greed will take them nowhere but prison time (let's hope)! imagine a father slapping his dtr who's been the breadwinner in the family since he shamelessly abandoned them? i think he's mean to da bones and NR is a part of his brain coz whatever this mean woman says, he just go with it!

Be patience    NR just learned GY’s lawyer was JS so it will be awhile before JS discovers about NR.   Actually  I was delighted to see NR’s horrified expression when JS talked about this despicable person (his aunt NR  haha)   NR not only dropped the lawsuits instantly but was ready to pay the child support.  It shows JS is NR’s Achilles.  Actually I was surprised how quickly NR withdrew the lawsuits.  It means she does care about JS deeply.    But she doesn’t yet know about the real relationship between GY and JS.    So it will be interesting how she reacts when she learns about JS’s feeling toward GY.  We know NR is a nasty schemer.  It’s possible she will learn her sister doesn’t like GY too and the two of them will put a big obstacle against GY.  

@booha yeah i think they say patience is a virtue LOL - just finished latest epi & i luvd that latest dialogue fr JS "cry in my arms instead" woah these two are cute! :) so happy they decided to w/draw the lawsuit, don't u guys luv that scene where JS was talking to this wicked aunt & he was telling her about his client GY - ouch for NR how JS spewed out those words not knowing that the 'human garbage' is just in front of him! :lol: I think NR although we realize that she loves JS as his own son, and as wicked as she is, i reckon it's more of her reputation above anything else! i may be wrong! she's vain, she wants her nephew to think SHE'S ALL THAT! i agree w/you with all the schemes she's been doing and once she finds out how JS adores GY, she'll be in for another crazy scenario!

cldnt stand that mean father - imagine he took the money meant for GW? for some normal person he wld insists GY takes it for GW but instead he grabbed it & stashed it in his pocket together with the calcium medication! awwwwwwful guy!

@angelwingssf yes indeed i agree it's dragging in terms of JS/NR seeing each other & finding each other! i somehow cldn't stand :( whaaat? JS won't find out until later in epi 65 about his aunt? that's waaaay too long LOL! like booha said, be patient hahaha

@awsparkle  You said: JS has had glimpses of NR but his brain can't connect the dots. He sees her but he doesn't see her.

JS as we all know are still undergoing therapy thru his uncle doctor & you're right he may not see those dots! did you say JS' mother didn't join them in that car? i can't recall now those scenes if JS' mother were with them or not! i hv to rewatch the first few episodes!

Guest wdsayang

‌Well, although i don't like because the story being draggy, but quite entertaining to see ONR's expression after hearing the words of hatred from JS own mouth. And I'm also glad, GY has started working in WL group headquarters today.JS congratulates her while carrying flowers, like a boyfriend. It refreshing enough when we start to feel bored with JS who always fails to see the true nature of ONR. At least this can make the story more interesting.

In today's episode, seems the cousin is jealous of GY & JS's "relationship" as he wasn't happy that GY got flowers on her 1st day working at headquarters. Perhaps the theory of her not being related at all to their family is true. Otherwise, why would a cousin be jealous of GY's allegedly new admirer unless he himself has feelings for her. He also wasn't happy to come across them hugging at the park previously.

However, I was pretty giddy with GY & JS scenes. They're both falling more and more in love with each other (more so on JS's part -- but GY is catching up). Even better with ONR witnessing their smiling at each other across the street. Bet she's shaking in her boots in fear & dread now. All her lies is coming to the forefront! Perhaps in 2-3 weeks, the reveal will finally happen!!!

JS's doctor uncle is now onto TP being a scumbag. Wonder when he'll put two and two together and realize TP the guy ONR ran away with.

59 minutes ago, whome said:

In today's episode, seems the cousin is jealous of GY & JS's "relationship" as he wasn't happy that GY got flowers on her 1st day working at headquarters. Perhaps the theory of her not being related at all to their family is true. Otherwise, why would a cousin be jealous of GY's allegedly new admirer unless he himself has feelings for her. He also wasn't happy to come across them hugging at the park previously.

However, I was pretty giddy with GY & JS scenes. They're both falling more and more in love with each other (more so on JS's part -- but GY is catching up). Even better with ONR witnessing their smiling at each other across the street. Bet she's shaking in her boots in fear & dread now. All her lies is coming to the forefront! Perhaps in 2-3 weeks, the reveal will finally happen!!!

JS's doctor uncle is now onto TP being a scumbag. Wonder when he'll put two and two together and realize TP the guy ONR ran away with.

Yes @whome This was a very interesting episode concerning GY so called cousin.. I had often wonder do he have feelings for her as a women.. That anger look on his face isn't something a cousin would do I expect in the next week or two he's going to approach Js about his intention regarding GY.. I'm thinking he might just be the one to discover JS being ONR nephew.. If this is so and his jealousy issue GY and Js are going to be facing disturbance from every angle.. Even GB will be up in arms discovering that a lawyer has a crush on GY and not her and really be upset to find out GW teacher is his brother.. 

I thought dumb GB was a lil smarter then that, But it was funny watching her get turn down.. Remember she thinks her bod is a gift to men.. Well that's one man don't want anything to do with her.. Fun watching the nine tail fox get shutdown.. He told her he wasn't on a date with her and don't want to date her.. I expect hearing a Lawyer is after GB she will be sneaking around to find out who it is and try to snatch him for herself.. Remember she thinks GY is below her..

On to ONR.. It's going to be fun watching JS and GY delude ONR, It won't happen intentionally, But I'm wishing them to give her a run for her money trying to keep the two apart.. TP is going to be in for some lonely times because ONR days are going to be full trying to keep JS from GY and finding out about her and TP.. Well he knows part if the story just a matter if time putting the faces to the scumbag animals.. 

So onto sleepless nights for ONR it's time she became restless from her past,, She sleep well for 10 years while everyone else was struggling it's her turn now.. Live in fear ONR..

I hope Doc do give TP a word or two he deserves it not only did he waste GW time but also the Doc's.. He and ONR has conned so much until it's not funny.. From the preview it sees that his past is caching up with him.. That lady in JS cousin coffee shop he';s hiding from her.. Wonder how much did he get her for knowing darn well if he was to strike rich he wouldn't pay a dime back to the people he owes..

From the preview something happen to GY I wonder if it has something to do with ONR..

Loved the beginning and ending of today's episode.  Was worth a nickel seeing ONR's scared face as reality starts to hit the scumbag.  Realizing that JS might have feelings for his client, she is asking him about it, but JS never considered GY as a client?  When the Onion layers of ONR starts peeling out, I would like to see her bleed and waiting for the day when JS finds out ONR  IS that wicked woman that GY father ran away with.  

Nice to see the love birds having a dinner date, yet not a date and GY slowly realizing her feelings.  

Grandma looking at GY's gloves intently - is she going to realize that JS and GY have feelings for each other.  Waiting to see why JS does not want to get married.  Is it due to the hostile environment at home.  

Guest wdsayang

@angelwingssf no, he just being skeptical about marriage coz most of his client are divorce couples. i'm curious what makes him marry GY?Is it Love?off course, but how it happen?i'm very excited. I think the halmoni is already connect the dots about who's the girl that JS adores when she looks at the gloves. She knows it, coz she was talked about the gloves with JS before.

Archived