[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am sure most of you if not all have seen the latest 2 epis which i did also and once again those two bad ppl HN & GY dad are unstoppable in their schemes! i was hoping the ex husb (doc) will see Na ra but it didn't happen! :( interesting to see what the nxt epi will bring us!! i can't wait! of course i always love to see the OTP in this drama!

44 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

am sure most of you if not all have seen the latest 2 epis which i did also and once again those two bad ppl HN & GY dad are unstoppable in their schemes! i was hoping the ex husb (doc) will see Na ra but it didn't happen! :( interesting to see what the nxt epi will bring us!! i can't wait! of course i always love to see the OTP in this drama!

@hibiscus23 Whaz up, Doing good these days.. Had some time off this morning and decided to catch up on some dramas.. TP and ONR yet again playing with this baby life.. It's going to be JS to give them the much deserved punishment that they have coming.. It's just awful a father would do this to his own child in the name of looks and self indulgence.. His nothing but a has been who still thinks he;'s gods gift to woman.. I sure him and ONR ran our the the states for all they con acts.. Some how I have a feeling they past from the states will catch up with them in Korea.. I just hope when JS goes after them for the sake of GY somebody blast they faces all over the news with headlines reading father and step mother plays with sons life again will not save son with his kidney unless daughter pays him a hefty sum.. These two needs to be plaster all over every newspaper stand in the S. of Korea. Leave TP and ONR no place to show there ugliness..

In the preview GY is crying did she learn of her dad don;t have any intention of giving his kidney..

@sava2sava hello gal, :) not much how about you whazz up? i cldn't agree w/you any better than that, NR & GY father ought to be punished big time; exactly how cld a father do this to his son & acting like it's a game? he's awful beyond words & this goes to that mean NR too! i also wld like to see JS finding out about his aunt who he adores so much unbeknownst to him she's THE MOST sour aunt in the planet and Goddess of Mean! LOL  I truly feel these two will suffer towards this drama where they richly deserve it! i still hv to see that preview where she's in tears, you may be right she probab found out her father has decided not to give his kidney! maybe it cld be a blessing in disguise for GW not getting it, coz after all that's a kidney from a person who's  mean to the bones! :)

Guest wdsayang

I loved the end of today's eps, simple but so romantic. 

Poor GW, but glad he is a tough boy. I'm curious about the test result, how did it happen? Now TP can ask GY anything he wants, coz GY believes he is a good father. 

So I kindA just started this drama from ep 35 now that the romance is blooming cause that’s what I’m mostly here for :tongue: from what I gather, she has a little half brother with a kidney disease and her deadbeat scammed is pretending to donate it. But what phobia does the male lead have? And how are our leads related, is her step mom/the dads lover who recognized the doctor (who is leads...dad or uncle?) is the leads mom/aunt? Will love you forever if you can recap to me what has happened so far.

5 hours ago, joccu said:

today's episode ending was really lovely.

so Gw operation is cancelled bc GY dad's kidney has some kind of problem. I don't know if got that part right. has to wait for the subs.

TP is not a match for GW per the subs. So GW is now without family who can match.. Dr. Uncle told JS towards the end which of course shocked him and made him worry about GY so he went in search of her.

I will go back to my original thought.. JS is a match. He is the only one left (well ES or the cousin but I can't see them doing it.) and its a fitting punishment and a bit of irony that NR's favorite nephew learns not only what she did to that family but that their actions caused this child to be ill.

I am very glad that TP is not a match. He is scum and he does not even realize that he met his own son. The things he said about GW to YS make me want to ring his neck. I guess his punishment for being happy he is not a match is to learn that YS no longer owns that house. It looks like from the Preview he is meeting with GY mad about it. Perhaps she will let him know how they lost the house. Given his personality he will only say something foul like GW should have died and they kept the house.

3 hours ago, philosophie said:

So I kindA just started this drama from ep 35 now that the romance is blooming cause that’s what I’m mostly here for :tongue: from what I gather, she has a little half brother with a kidney disease and her deadbeat scammed is pretending to donate it. But what phobia does the male lead have? And how are our leads related, is her step mom/the dads lover who recognized the doctor (who is leads...dad or uncle?) is the leads mom/aunt? Will love you forever if you can recap to me what has happened so far.

Welcome to the thread..

Our lead girl GY is the oldest of three kids by TP (cheating dog) and YS (crazed , unappreciative stepmom although GY may or may not know she is not the woman's child). There is GB the sister who is a bit loose with her morals and works at the gym likes to party and spend money on clothes and always puts her Unnie down (GB has fallen in love with ES, our male leads teacher brother although he does not give her the time of day.) GY spent 10 years working multiple jobs and taking care of GW and them all after the father left. YS made her give up her college dreams to pay for GB to go to school. GW is the youngest child and has numerous health issues but he has kidney issues and needs a transplant. So far no one in the family is a match and GY was searching for her father who abandoned them 10 years prior for a younger woman NR so he could be tested only in today's episode he is not a match either.

JS is our lead guy who comes from a well off family and is a well known divorce lawyer with a Halmoni who is a chef, a mother who is a little too possessive of her children, a brother ES who is awesome and a teacher (he is the teacher of GW as well) and a meddling cousin who can't seem to go home but has a past with GB from school.

JS was in the car about 10 years ago on the way to a vacation with his parents when their car was hit and he was injured badly and his father died right before his eyes in the front seat. He has been suffering from nightmares off an on in that time. He seems to have claustrophobia and other issues stiming from being trapped in the car when his father died. Recently he has been getting treatment and has been saved by GY a time or two.

GY and JS met by accident and have grown to be friends. The problem is GY is the daughter of TP who JS sees as having stolen his aunt NR who raised him after his mom was unable to for a bit. And JS is the favorite nephew of NR who is the younger woman who wrecked her family. The Doctor Uncle for GW is actually the ex husband of NR who she left to be with TP. JS nor the rest of his family do not acknowledge TP as her husband or see him as JS or ES's uncle. JS has told NR and TP that he only has one uncle and that is the dr.

NR has not told anyone that TP had a family with a child on the way when she ditched her own marriage and ran off with the man. Her sister is aware we believe and hates TP thinking he corrupted NR but really it was NR who went after him we all believe. JS has asked a few times but NR has lied to him that TP did not have a family. (what a liar she will be made out to be.)

NR tormented YS  who was TP's wife 10 years ago until she ended up delivering GW who was sickly and then tried to take their house until YS signed the divorce papers.

TP and NR are con artist who have been living well on what they took from TP;s family and the con he pulls trying to get investment money. They are currently hiding out in a one room flat on a rich estate since the creditors are looking for TP and NR to get their money back from the failed investment. NR has lied to JS that they are living in a bigger place and stops him at the gate when he came by to see her.

Most of the members in JS's family has had either a run in with, or a tie to someone in GY's family. Its getting really hard for NR's secret of what she did to be kept hidden.

NR and TP thought they could con his ex wife and family out of the house they are living in and get money by selling it since the neighborhood is going to be revitalized and prices on property are going up. He thought he could pretend to give GY what she wanted with no intention of following through. Only he is not a match and will learn they do not even own the house anymore.

So now we have come back to GW not having a donor (yet) hopefully GY being made to see what her father was really after and karma getting closer to dishing up some payment to NR and TP for their behavior, greed, selfishness.

Profile for JS says that once he and GY learn of who they are related to they will make the decision to stay together and not part hiding it for a time.

3 hours ago, philosophie said:

Hi @philosophie.... The Male lead was in an accident and saw his father die. Since that accident happened he is claustrophobic. As a child his mom suffered from postpartum, so he sister took care of him until Mom got better. So JS and Oh Na Ra are very close because JS looks at her as a mother figure. 

Oh Na Ra is GY (Female lead ) step mom and she also had a affair with Gy’s Father while she was married to. ONR made GY’s father abandon his wife who was also pregnant at the time which cause her to go premature labor. GW was bien with bad kidneys. Oh Na Ra also dared to tell GY’s Mom to abort her baby. Smh smh  Ironically Oh Na Ra has a lot of pride , she loves JS more than her ow husband. She threatened to leave him if he ever approached her nephew. He image is very important to her and so does JS’s love means the world to her. She and JS has the same berry allergy. Isn’t that info curious??? 

The old Man CTP  is GY, GW ans GB’s father. Choi TaeRan is CTP’s Younger sister . He is Oh Na Ra’s current husband  and ex husband to Woo Yang Sook. 

Go Ya maybe adopted or just be Choi Tae Pyeong’s daughter. 

Go Woo and Go Bong are Woo Yang Sook’s biological’s children with Choi Tae Pyeong. 

Choo Tae Ran has one child Choi San Deul. 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

TP is not a match for GW per the subs. So GW is now without family who can match.. Dr. Uncle told JS towards the end which of course shocked him and made him worry about GY so he went in search of her.

I will go back to my original thought.. JS is a match. He is the only one left (well ES or the cousin but I can't see them doing it.) and its a fitting punishment and a bit of irony that NR's favorite nephew learns not only what she did to that family but that their actions caused this child to be ill.

I am very glad that TP is not a match. He is scum and he does not even realize that he met his own son. The things he said about GW to YS make me want to ring his neck. I guess his punishment for being happy he is not a match is to learn that YS no longer owns that house. It looks like from the Preview he is meeting with GY mad about it. Perhaps she will let him know how they lost the house. Given his personality he will only say something foul like GW should have died and they kept the house.

Welcome to the thread..

Our lead girl GY is the oldest of three kids by TP (cheating dog) and YS (crazed , unappreciative stepmom although GY may or may not know she is not the woman's child). There is GB the sister who is a bit loose with her morals and works at the gym likes to party and spend money on clothes and always puts her Unnie down (GB has fallen in love with ES, our male leads teacher brother although he does not give her the time of day.) GY spent 10 years working multiple jobs and taking care of GW and them all after the father left. YS made her give up her college dreams to pay for GB to go to school. GW is the youngest child and has numerous health issues but he has kidney issues and needs a transplant. So far no one in the family is a match and GY was searching for her father who abandoned them 10 years prior for a younger woman NR so he could be tested only in today's episode he is not a match either.

JS is our lead guy who comes from a well off family and is a well known divorce lawyer with a Halmoni who is a chef, a mother who is a little too possessive of her children, a brother ES who is awesome and a teacher (he is the teacher of GW as well) and a meddling cousin who can't seem to go home but has a past with GB from school.

JS was in the car about 10 years ago on the way to a vacation with his parents when their car was hit and he was injured badly and his father died right before his eyes in the front seat. He has been suffering from nightmares off an on in that time. He seems to have claustrophobia and other issues stiming from being trapped in the car when his father died. Recently he has been getting treatment and has been saved by GY a time or two.

GY and JS met by accident and have grown to be friends. The problem is GY is the daughter of TP who JS sees as having stolen his aunt NR who raised him after his mom was unable to for a bit. And JS is the favorite nephew of NR who is the younger woman who wrecked her family. The Doctor Uncle for GW is actually the ex husband of NR who she left to be with TP. JS nor the rest of his family do not acknowledge TP as her husband or see him as JS or ES's uncle. JS has told NR and TP that he only has one uncle and that is the dr.

NR has not told anyone that TP had a family with a child on the way when she ditched her own marriage and ran off with the man. Her sister is aware we believe and hates TP thinking he corrupted NR but really it was NR who went after him we all believe. JS has asked a few times but NR has lied to him that TP did not have a family. (what a liar she will be made out to be.)

NR tormented YS  who was TP's wife 10 years ago until she ended up delivering GW who was sickly and then tried to take their house until YS signed the divorce papers.

Most of the members in JS's family has had either a run in with, or a tie to someone in GY's family. Its getting really hard for NR's secret of what she did to be kept hidden.

NR and TP thought they could con his ex wife and family out of the house they are living in and get money by selling it since the neighborhood is going to be revitalized and prices on property are going up. He thought he could pretend to give GY what she wanted with no intention of following through. Only he is not a match and will learn they do not even own the house anymore.

So now we have come back to GW not having a donor (yet) hopefully GY being made to see what her father was really after and karma getting closer to dishing up some payment to NR and TP for their behavior, greed, selfishness.

Profile for JS says that once he and GY learn of who they are related to they will make the decision to stay together and not part hiding it for a time.

And @UnniSarah

I love you thank you!!! Can not wait to find out what happens next :o

@Ldy Gmerm

So it turns out GY and family do not own the house. In the  preview the realtor lady tells TP the owner lives in the US. TP looks to be ticked off when GY comes to meet him. It serves TP and NR right for counting their chickens to fast. The clinker here is NR screwed herself and TP when she sold the house. She was so sure fate was on their side and she would benefit again off the same house. Little does she know fate is working but not for her benefit. 

Sadly GY is going to be crushed to find out her father was not sincere and was only running a scam on her. JS's words are going to come back to her about TP may have a motive. It's going to hurt her deeply that TP was looking to benefit himself and had no intention on helping his son. NR and TP are bottom of the barrel scum. Karma and fate are working so there's no doubt in anyone's mind what they are. They had a second chance to make up for what they did but they blew it.   Fate has made sure all the people involved are connected in someway. Since NR and TP tried to profit off of a child's life again karma is going to strike them down . The rich life they were so sure they were going to live will become the complete opposite. 

Karma is also coming for JS's mother. She had 10 years to get herself together and to realize she can't become a star on someone else's dime. She stayed in that house and wished on Halmoni's death in order to become queen of the manor. SR has no interest in having her own life or any interest other then being able to control her son's lives. Through them she thinks she will become the star she should be and has a right to be. What she's wished would happen to Halmoni and what she's kept hidden about her sister is going to throw a couple of blows her way. She kept what NR did a secret to benefit herself and played the innocent victim for years. 

12 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

So it turns out GY and family do not own the house. In the  preview the realtor lady tells TP the owner lives in the US. TP looks to be ticked off when GY comes to meet him.

O. K. A.Y @awsparkle  I am so confused, why didn't Oh Na Ra tell her husband she sold the house. When he told her about his plan. Why didn't it remind her she sold the house before fleeing to the US.  I have to say it serves him right to have to go through all these test for abandoning his family at a time they needed him. I think he will soon be feeling the toll/punishment for his abandoning his family. That is something I can't wait to see. LOL LOL 

37 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Karma is also coming for JS's mother. She had 10 years to get herself together and to realize she can't become a star on someone else's dime. She stayed in that house and wished on Halmoni's death in order to become queen of the manor. SR has no interest in having her own life or any interest other then being able to control her son's lives. Through them she thinks she will become the star she should be and has a right to be. What she's wished would happen to Halmoni and what she's kept hidden about her sister is going to throw a couple of blows her way. She kept what NR did a secret to benefit herself and played the innocent victim for years. 

@awsparkle.... I am starting to see your point in Karma is going to come back to JS's mother. The actress playing JS mother always playa the mean mother. SHe has never played a role of being a good mother, a loving mother and being a good person. She is selfish, rude and doesn't really show any kinda of love toward her mother in law. She is looking for fame through her kids but bothe her sons have a mind of their own and have great confidence in themselves. They also know what they want in life. 

Wait did TP actually let ONR talk him into serving GY with a lawsuit behind that house claiming to want half of the profits from it..? Why is GY the one that's served ? It seems she found out that he was only faking well ONR past is catching up to her fast.. It's going to be JS that represent them in court if thus is what they are doing..

The more I watched this drama, the more I immensely dislike TP & ONR. They're both scums of the earth!!! They're not fit to even be called humans. Humans should have empathy & sympathy (particularly to their own family). TP doesn't give a rat's @ss to his own children. No guilt in how he left his wife & kids or how his leaving physically hurt his ex-wife and unborn child at the time. His own son could have died. Although GW survived, he is plagued with health issues all because of TP. PLUS, ONR had some nerve to tell/demand GY's mom to abort her child!!! 

I want the reveal and their ultimate downfall to begin as soon as possible!! They deserve no sympathy nor any ounce of mercy. Everyone should know their sins and horrible treatment towards GY's family. I want JS to know his aunt's lack of shame, and the fact that she is a BIGTIME liar. I would love it if he distances himself from her or at least cut her out of life temporarily (he might not do it permanently as she did have a hand in raising him when his own mom couldn't). But if TP & ONR does not hit rock bottom or whatever is below that, they will never know what guilt is (I even doubt they think it's wrong TBH)!!!

I want JS & GY to be each other's rock of support once JS finds out that the "horrible woman" is indeed his aunt. I'd rather them be together to overcome their path of obstacles in order to be together than to be separated. They've both found the perfect partner in each other.

Will a daily for once have a couple fight together to stay together instead of having them being separated?!!!

the latest epis made me cry :bawling: for GW/GY and all of them, good writer/good actors indeed! however i was mixed upon seeing the cliffhanger for nxt epi, where he walked her with an umbrella, argh how good did it gets? as always those two evil partners just made us sick - in spite of the result, the father was still thinking of investments n of course NR too! this drama as i said before gets better each time!  can't wait! :)

Archived