[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

Guest wdsayang

@joccu i hope so, coz tomorrow's eps seems to be interesting. can't wait to see someone will confess her love and someone will be happy to hear it. It seems like they will start dating. I loved it! GY should be happy this time. Although they will be faced many problems, as long as they faced it together. I'm okay with that!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys just finished latest epi & much as i don't wanna be a spoiler this is what i can say about GY she's waaaaay too much dealing with this situation and v v harsh to JS! i'm beginning to wanna hit GY right now! she was rude to him when she saw him at her house! well more later after you all have seen it! :(

Hmm I understand she is going though alot but treating one of the few people who  looks out for you and understands you  like that is not the way to go about this. :unsure:

I mean of course he has the right to say no and not date him but geez did not have to be so harsh about it.

Guest wdsayang

I agree with u guys, that's too harsh. For the first time, i hated what GY had been done.It was hurt JS so bad.This is what i'm afraid from GY, when she tried to push away JS.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Hmm I understand she is going though alot but treating one of the few people who  looks out for you and understands you  like that is not the way to go about this. :unsure:

I mean of course he has the right to say no and not date him but geez did not have to be so harsh about it.

yes indeed am so disappointed w/her in this latest epi! i mean to think that JS is such a sweet guy & all that, but he didn't or doesn't  deserve to be treated that way! if i may reiterate her reactions, she was v v rude this episode & i didn't like it at all!

mind you chingoos this is not the only time i've noticed this kind of attitude in a kdrama/s, men/women esp women when they like them but wanted to push them, they always reacted this way to the guy who adores them! i mean come on, you can say it in a nice and decent way so stop being rude right? i may be too old-fashioned but it's not the way this writer shld perceive GY, ah ah not playing well with viewers like us! i really feel sorry for JS! he's such a nice/sweet guy he may just get tired of her & look the other way for all we care! :)

17 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

I agree with u guys, that's too harsh. For the first time, i hated what's GY have been done.It was hurt JS so bad.This is what i'm afraid from GY, when she tried to push away JS.

yes i echoe your sentiment on this, i'm really disappointed w/GY

The more I think about the more annoyed I get using his nightmares to attack  him was really not cool.

Thats a big issue he going though and she act like his problem its not a big  deal saying he is lucky.

I mean I know she feels bad and cares about him alot, seeing how she reacted to thinking he is stuck on the elevator,but man you can throw people problems in their faces like that.

Guest wdsayang
24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The more I think abouthae more annoyed I get using his nightmares to attack  him was really not cool.

Thats a big issue he going though and she act like his problem its not a big  deal saying he is lucky.

I mean I know she feels bad and cares about him alot, seeing how she reacted to thinking he is stuck on the elevator,but man you can throw people problems in their faces like that.

This Exactly what i feel now. I still can't believe GY do that to him. Really dissappointed 

@dramaninja - you are right.  GY crossed a line she should not have.  It was despicable of her to throw his problem to his face.  

What concerned me was that the grandmother has figured out that it must be GY or is GY.  Then why did she not ask JS directly?  She knows GY too.  Isn't that common way of continuing the conversation.  She is aware of SR 's character not accepting GY.  If I was the grandma, I would have meddled in and ask GY to meet me and introduced JS to her and put an end to his pain.  He is doing everything he possibly can and she is just being obnoxious.  Grandma by herself could have tackled SR really!!  She has numerous cards she can play and make SR accept GY.  

I liked the aunt in this episode in that she was at least caring and considerate about all families having problems and wanted to find out if the lawyer like GY in a special way.  I hope both the second daughter and the mom don't find happiness -  I hope GY eats her words for putting JS through so much pain.  

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

@dramaninja - you are right.  GY crossed a line she should not have.  It was despicable of her to throw his problem to his face.  

What concerned me was that the grandmother has figured out that it must be GY or is GY.  Then why did she not ask JS directly?  She knows GY too.  Isn't that common way of continuing the conversation.  She is aware of SR 's character not accepting GY.  If I was the grandma, I would have meddled in and ask GY to meet me and introduced JS to her and put an end to his pain.  He is doing everything he possibly can and she is just being obnoxious.  Grandma by herself could have tackled SR really!!  She has numerous cards she can play and make SR accept GY.  

I liked the aunt in this episode in that she was at least caring and considerate about all families having problems and wanted to find out if the lawyer like GY in a special way.  I hope both the second daughter and the mom don't find happiness -  I hope GY eats her words for putting JS through so much pain.  

@angelwingssf i think the grandma is in the guessing mode albeit she feels it must be GY bec of that infamous red gloves! she's taking it slow and wanting to make sure before she jumps into conclusion, i may be wrong but maybe, just a maybe! i agree i hope GY eats her words too but we all saw how fretful/concerned she was knowing he got stuck again in the elevator! i'm really in disbelief that a nice girl as GY wld just demonstrate something so obnoxious as she did with JS in this episode! i mean she's just being fastidious, and to tell him he can leave now while he was still having a conversation with the mother/aunt! totally blown away with her attitude which was a BIG disappointment for us!

BTW chingoos let's hope with the opening now of the Olympics that MBC won't stop airing this? oh that wld be so sad not seeing this drama :( for weeks!

35 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@angelwingssf i think the grandma is in the guessing mode albeit she feels it must be GY bec of that infamous red gloves! she's taking it slow and wanting to make sure before she jumps into conclusion, i may be wrong but maybe, just a maybe! i agree i hope GY eats her words too but we all saw how fretful/concerned she was knowing he got stuck again in the elevator! i'm really in disbelief that a nice girl as GY wld just demonstrate something so obnoxious as she did with JS in this episode! i mean she's just being fastidious, and to tell him he can leave now while he was still having a conversation with the mother/aunt! totally blown away with her attitude which was a BIG disappointment for us!

BTW chingoos let's hope with the opening now of the Olympics that MBC won't stop airing this? oh that wld be so sad not seeing this drama :( for weeks!

Hate to Love you next episode is 4 days from now ao  I assume this one wil be  too

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Hate to Love you next episode is 4 days from now ao  I assume this one wil be  too

i figured that most kdramas will be affected! :( so sad! don't like it hahaha

maxresdefault.jpg

How good does it gets? a guy so enamored with you but what did you give him in return? your lousy rudeness and tantrums! wake up girl! :(

maxresdefault.jpg

....and yet when he got stuck first time in the elevator you comforted him and this time around he's stuck again and you were very fretful....so wake up girl because this kind of guy doesn't come very often!

maxresdefault.jpg

yes this is what you need to do, embrace him while you can....or we'll grab him from you!!! :)

13 hours ago, wdsayang said:

This Exactly what i feel now. I still can't believe GY do that to him. Really dissappointed 

@wdsayang  I can GY has been belittle by that awful woman of a mother who has always told her how low she is how unfit to society she is.. That mother keeps her self esteem below zero so when  man comes around she feels she's not good enough and to spare herself from being hurt she hurts him..  I knew she was going to act this way this is why I said I want to see what does to change her mind..

20 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@wdsayang  I can GY has been belittle by that awful woman of a mother who has always told her how low she is how unfit to society she is.. That mother keeps her self esteem below zero so when  man comes around she feels she's not good enough and to spare herself from being hurt she hurts him..  I knew she was going to act this way this is why I said I want to see what does to change her mind..

You are right.  She wants to push him away by being mean.  But the way she handled it was wrong.  

Spoiler

Today, she makes up with him.  So, I will forgive her for the mistake yesterday.

5 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

According to the MBC drama site the next ep 56 will not be shown until Mon. Feb. 26th. 

Wow...a 2-week break. It's expected as they'll be covering the Olympics (especially since they are the host country), but 2 weeks seems such a long time without my GY & JS fix! Oh well...guess I'll have to watch something else but other K-dramas will also be affected with the scheduling.

Maybe this is a good time for me to catch up with my American TV shows that's been sitting in my DVR hogging up space.

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

According to the MBC drama site the next ep 56 will not be shown until Mon. Feb. 26th. 

Cool.  Thanks for the info.  I will take a break for 2 weeks and enjoy my vacation and valentines..

subs are out!!

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

thx for the latest guys! that's pretty much expected :( i can't seem to imagine 2 wks w/o seeing OTP :)  sigh sigh! altho i like the Olympics bec the venue is in SK, if i had to choose betwn watching OTP and Olympics i'd choose this drama LOL!

Me on the other hand wants to watch the olympics.  It does not matter which country it is in, but I love watching it.  Yesterday, I saw the skating where Japan got the highest score and he was so good.  Loved watching it.  

Anyway, OTP will come back after 2 weeks - no worries.

Archived