[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

On 12/9/2017 at 6:22 AM, sakura2016 said:

As the drama progresses, the relationship between Min Kyu and Ji Ah will inevitably undergo some major changes. But until then, it’s a little uncomfortable watching Ji Ah (and the robot Aji 3, for that matter) acting so subservient to the men around her — especially knowing that this strange dynamic between her and Min Kyu is eventually going to give way to love.

Also uncomfortable is Min Kyu’s budding affinity for Ji Ah when he realizes that she can be a sort of personal servant to him and perform household chores.

I remember that in the Minkyu vs. the research team teaser and he insisted that Aji 3 talks in Friend Mode (at least that's my understanding?) so maybe they will resolve it with something like JiA accidentally slipped into "Friend Mode" and instead of making her go back to the default Minkyu would just be like 'no I like Friend Mode let's keep talking like this'. The same thing for performing household chores too, maybe he would not make her do housework for him because shes a 'friend'. Just like the 'beauty and beast' trope where the 'beast' slowly warms up and treats the 'beauty' nicely! Anyway that's just my two cents I hope they resolve the power difference before getting into anything romantic :expressionless:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Berou said:

"Wow. He looks FINE dressed in black and then sleeveless. I suddenly forgot to be worried about plot and chemistry and thought, “He has been hiding under cozy sweaters, fluffy cats, and royal robes this past year!”"

hhhhhhhhhh that was me!! :love: 

13 hours ago, cecentre said:

I remember that in the Minkyu vs. the research team teaser and he insisted that Aji 3 talks in Friend Mode (at least that's my understanding?) so maybe they will resolve it with something like JiA accidentally slipped into "Friend Mode" and instead of making her go back to the default Minkyu would just be like 'no I like Friend Mode let's keep talking like this'. The same thing for performing household chores too, maybe he would not make her do housework for him because shes a 'friend'. Just like the 'beauty and beast' trope where the 'beast' slowly warms up and treats the 'beauty' nicely! Anyway that's just my two cents I hope they resolve the power difference before getting into anything romantic :expressionless:

I'm sure of that!! :wink: Min Kyu's 1st thoughts revolved around her doing the household chores was because that's all he can think about for the robot to be useful and helpful with (thank God he didn't think about her helping him having a shower :lol:) but he's getting attached to Ji Ah in the form of the robot feeling greatful for and having fun around to his surprise and for the 1st time in a very long time and he wouldn't want her to be anything different than her current "friend mode" :D plus he even will make a room inside her (heart :wub:) and he wouldn't do that if he only thought of her as a serving robot!! :wink: 

12 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: I was waiting for it!! :wub: 

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Awww..SJS sent him a food truck! :wub::heart: so glad to hear that he was smiling a lot after SJS sent him a food truck! These two besties! 

yeah, I'm so happy seeing So Ji Sub and Yoo Seung Ho's friendship!! :heart: 

____

Chae Soo Bin Perseveres While Living A Hectic Life In New “I Am Not A Robot” Stills

chae-soo-bin2.jpg

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “I Am Not A Robot” has released new stills showing a hectic day in the life of Jo Ji Ah, played by Chae Soo Bin.

In the released stills, Jo Ji Ah is seen taking on a part-time job as a purchasing agent. Not only does she wait all night long to get a rare limited edition figure, but she also shows running skills that could surpass those of famous Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt. Through such efforts, Jo Ji Ah portrays a professional determination and shows just how hard-working she is.

After ending her part-time job as a purchasing agent, she goes back to her own business and starts to create her startup item. She thinks long and hard about items that people need. Even though it’s late at night, she loads the items she created into a handcart and sells them herself.

Chae-Soo-Bin3.jpg

That’s not the end of Jo Ji Ah’s day. As aired in previous episodes, she received a job offer to act as a robot from her ex-boyfriend Hong Baek Gyun (Uhm Ki Joon), and acts as humanoid robot Ah Ji 3 while interacting with her customer Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho).

Chae-Soo-Bin2.png

“I Am Not a Robot” is a romantic comedy about Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho), a perfect man who has everything but has never dated before because of his allergy to humans, and Jo Ji Ah, a bright and hard-working woman who has to pretend to be a robot. The drama airs every Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.

Check out the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/10/chae-soo-bin-perseveres-living-hectic-life-new-not-robot-stills/

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh btw, anyone knows why our cutie Director doesnt get allergy after this skinship??:blink:

Oh... when is this scene coming? :wub:

our cutie Min Kyu didn't get allergy symptoms after having skinship with Ji Ah as Aji 3 because his allergy is psychological and he believed she's a robot not a human and he doesn't need to worry around her and so his allergy didn't react to her touches!!

I'm waiting for it too!! :wub: well Min Kyu need to start accepting to go out and be around people 1st to get there!! 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

@sakura2016 psychological??  omgggg... but... the allergic reaction looks so cool...oh i mean convincing...ahhh

:wacko:grrrr...

cool?!! :lol: yeah it looks so convincing and terrifying :( psychological reasons can leave a seen and felt symptoms on the body as well chingu!! 

26 minutes ago, Berou said:

how great is it to read what you feel but can't say with your own words!! :heart: 

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

:heart: 

cr: @foodtainment IG

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Berou said:

YSH has been nominated for Daesang :). All the best to him

@sakura2016 the first 4 eps got a good review from beanies and DB staff, and other reviewers. Let's wish it goes on. Usually YSH's dramas get criticsm for the plotholes. And it's the first time i'm seeing so many positive comments about the OTP chemistry on different platforms : DB,  illegal streaming websites, YT, blogs, etc. We can conclude YSH has achieved his challenge  :)

OH YEAH!! :w00t: all the best to him!! :heart: 

ahhhhhhhh I'm soooooooo happy!! :D:wub: really hope it continues this way till the very end!! :wub: and I'm so happy seeing many and many being happily surprised of Yoo Seung Ho's new charm he's showing in his 1st rom-com so he definitely acheaved his challenge!! :D:wub: 

Yoo Seung Ho Shares Which Actor He Thinks Is The Most Good-Looking

Yoo-Seung-Ho5.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho recently picked who he thought was the most handsome actor.

On December 10, the cast of “I Am Not A Robot” appeared on MBC’s “Section TV” for an interview. During the interview, a question was directed towards Yoo Seung Ho about why he has continuously chosen to play the role of a perfect man. To that, Yoo Seung Ho wittily responded, “I guess I give off this perfect vibe.” His self-compliment made his co-stars laugh, and he defensively stated, “I didn’t know how else to say it!”

The reporter also asked him, “As someone who is very handsome, is there anyone who you think is really good-looking?” Yoo Seung Ho answered, “Jung Woo Sung. He’s too perfect. He’s really tall, and he has a good physique as well. It’s like he was given everything. That’s when I first realized, ‘This is unfair.'”

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho is currently playing Kim Min Gyu in “I Am A Robot.”

Watch Now

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/10/yoo-seung-ho-shares-actor-thinks-good-looking/

hhhhhhhhhhh I SO LOVE THIS YOUNG MAN!! he's really humble and good natured beside being a great talented actor!! :heart: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2017 at 6:59 PM, sakura2016 said:

OH YEAH!! :w00t: all the best to him!! :heart: 

ahhhhhhhh I'm soooooooo happy!! :D:wub: really hope it continues this way till the very end!! :wub: and I'm so happy seeing many and many being happily surprised of Yoo Seung Ho's new charm he's showing in his 1st rom-com so he definitely acheaved his challenge!! :D:wub: 

Yoo Seung Ho Shares Which Actor He Thinks Is The Most Good-Looking

Yoo Seung Ho recently picked who he thought was the most handsome actor.

On December 10, the cast of “I Am Not A Robot” appeared on MBC’s “Section TV” for an interview. During the interview, a question was directed towards Yoo Seung Ho about why he has continuously chosen to play the role of a perfect man. To that, Yoo Seung Ho wittily responded, “I guess I give off this perfect vibe.” His self-compliment made his co-stars laugh, and he defensively stated, “I didn’t know how else to say it!”

The reporter also asked him, “As someone who is very handsome, is there anyone who you think is really good-looking?” Yoo Seung Ho answered, “Jung Woo Sung. He’s too perfect. He’s really tall, and he has a good physique as well. It’s like he was given everything. That’s when I first realized, ‘This is unfair.'”

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho is currently playing Kim Min Gyu in “I Am A Robot.”

Watch Now

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/10/yoo-seung-ho-shares-actor-thinks-good-looking/

hhhhhhhhhhh I SO LOVE THIS YOUNG MAN!! he's really humble and good natured beside being a great talented actor!! :heart: 

Spoiler

It just occurred to me of an article I read.. that when he was in 5th grade, he was interviewed (he was sassy in it) and in that interview, he said that his mom think he would not be offered roles of rich kids because his face was weird.  Firstly, I thought he looked adorable when he was young, not weird at all.  Secondly, look at him now. Omma, he is such a handsome boy that are always given the role of a rich or a handsome guy. 

Anyway, if you interested in the transcript of the interview, please see attached link.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2015/12/pann-yoo-seung-hos-cute-but-thoughtful.html

Edited by Berou
off topic

Another great drama in the making? Loving the start!  Funny with plenty of heart and warmth.

YSH has always been a mini bias, he is the reason I started the drama. But now I am in love with female lead. I was like Who is she? She is awesome. On point acting (helped by great writing and directing). Also how cool is that our female lead is  an aspiring designer/ engineer/ entrepreneur whose dream is to help people with her skills/ craft? Poor thing is trying so hard to catch  a break .Though it has only been two episodes, I fully empathize with her trials especially her  relationship with her anguished brother who is running out of patience (For some reason I just love their interactions ha ha)

The second lead! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would fall for the second lead in a drama that stars my bias YSH ha ha! But Um Ki-Joon's delivery is very strong, plus his character is well written (so far). Omo, will I have the dreaded Second lead syndrome? 

Love the whole Santa Maria team as well - adorkably hilarious.

Pardon me if  I sound like some kind of savage who has been living under a rock - but that wi-fi Lamp Heart idea of Ji A sounds so cool.  Wondering if there's a real product like that out there?!   

18 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Haa:tongue: ok the fun *cough* continues...opz... in ep.3

im-not-a-robot-yoo-seung-ho-4.jpg?w=500&Cr:  kdramakisses

Omo, omo, omo! @supergal99 You here also? Are you stalking me? Do I need to create my own personal robot to keep you away? 

:tongue:Nongdam i aeyo, nongdam. Kidding only. Come here my dear (innocent lamb) sister,  let me give you a hug! :kiss_closed:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2