[Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

Go Seung Ji

8 minutes ago, blademan said:

OK I AM SO MAD RN! THEY TEASED US FOR 16 WHOLE EPISODES GUYS!

I feel so tired like I really don't have any energy, are they telling us THAT THESE TWO ARE NOT DATING BUT CONTINUED THEIR FLIRTING FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR?  LIKE IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS POSSIBLE? 

Edit: well.he did say that her legs are beautiful and only for him to see , I will take that as them dating 

• Like 5

Did she go straight to the wrap up party after filming that last scene?! Because why is Ryu HwaYoung's skirt/pants so short there too!

Anyway, whatever breadcrumbs for the HaRi-MinJoon shippers:

When MinJoon was meeting up with TaeYang's accountant, HaRi sat in the same restaurant they were at. The accountant went to the ladies and MinJoon walked right over to HaRi, asking if she's not trusting him right now, which he takes to mean that she's concerned for him.

HaRi of course scolds him to go back but MinJoon replies that people generally spend 2-3 minutes in the washroom. And for those 2-3 minutes, he's only going to see her and only her. She warns that she's keeping eye on the accountant's seat and he tells her to do that because he can't anyway, with his back to it. He's just going to see her and only her. (Everyone can see his view in their livefeed, haha!)

The accountant starts to come back and HaRi starts to urge him back but when she looks in his direction, he's already heading to his seat.

And why did they have to stand so close when KangWoo was trying out the massage chair? MinJoon was totally whispering right in her ear!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I feel so tired like I really don't have any energy, are they telling us THAT THESE TWO ARE NOT DATING BUT CONTINUED THEIR FLIRTING FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR?  LIKE IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS POSSIBLE? 

Edit: well.he did say that her legs are beautiful and only for him to see , I will take that as them dating 

YEAH I'm just gonna construe that last scene as them dating idc 

ALSO I think this scene was hella sweet :wub: 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, blademan said:

Actually just happy nobody I liked died. 'Lookout' traumatised me haha...

I still have hopes he will be resurrected for Season 2 (though highly unlikely)

BTW, can anyone spoil me with what happened to Serial Killer Lawyer Lee? I missed the beginning of the episode. :huh:

Oops.. I think @finebyme has answered my question. Kamsahamnida!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blademan said:

YEAH I'm just gonna construe that last scene as them dating idc 

ALSO I think this scene was hella sweet :wub: 

I m not expert in flirting but I m sure as hell people don't flirt like this :huh: or do they? They are definitely dating, no other option is possible :blink:. But tbh the scene is realllly sweet because for once that idiot was serious (I will NEVER forgive him for ruinning the one and only hug scene we got :bawling:) however it was quite random like they spend half of the time together then what happened to him in the restaurant that he didn't even care team is watching them :ph34r:

• Like 6

Nooooo it's ended!! I think I need subs before I watch it because it was so talking heavy in resolving the case - sudden onslaught of so many new faces...

And idc I'm going taking the ending scene as KMJ claiming HR as his given he didn't want to let anyone but him see her legs!  And him calling CKW hyung, awwww my heart melted. Oh and also loved that Nurse Oh joined the team!! I'm happy enough. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

BTW, can anyone spoil me with what happened to Serial Killer Lawyer Lee? I missed the beginning of the episode. :huh:

Oops.. I think @finebyme has answered my question. Kamsahamnida!

I was wrong you were right, illegal wiretapping... plus I also think he sorta fabricated evidence by piecing together different conversations to make it look like a conversation between the two were being had

How come those other prosecutors didn't get punished :S

• Like 2