[Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

Go Seung Ji

@AlexandraReidThanks for your posts. :D I love these earrings. I have to bookmark these, when she pinged them it was so sexy. I'm definitely will buy them for my future gf. They are so nice and not as expensive as I thought.

On 4.11.2017 at 9:12 AM, bebebisous33 said:

@triplem @Dhakra Even if this drama is not perfect, I must say that the writer is still able to surprise me. For example, I still don't know how to read Cha Hong Jo. She might not know about the fake insurance policies, yet she is aware that her father is working with LYH, the lawyer-killer. She knows that CKW shouldn't go to the depository room. What does she know exactly? Her father wanted her to have a dog (CKW) and even now Cha wants to use CKW, only to get rid of him at the end. CHJ has been warned about it. So she is walking on a very thin line. Will she become an ally to CKW or to her father? Moreover, I am still wondering about the real goal of Chairman Cha. It is clear that he is using Joo Hyun Ki but what is his real purpose? If he wants to become the CEO of Juhan Air, why did he help YHK in the first place? Did he use the son in order to get rid of the father? Why did he allow to have so many passengers killed for that? I am hoping that there is more to it, than just becoming the CEO of Juhan Air.

:o It seems like I missed your post <_< 

I have to say CHJ is probably my fav character. Maybe it's because of my infamous tendency to have a SLS, but I feel like she really is just a nice girl who doesn't know anything. She really doesn't know about the evil things her dad is doing. 

But when I read your text I admit that you have quite a couple of points that make her suspicious. You're right, she tried to prevent CKW from going into the depository room. 

I have the feeling she will betray her father and become a (temporary) member of Mad Dog. I still have the hope that they will start dating at one point. That would make sure we have at least one proper love story. :ph34r: 

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@AlexandraReidThanks for your posts. :D I love these earrings. I have to bookmark these, when she pinged them it was so sexy. I'm definitely will buy them for my future gf. They are so nice and not as expensive as I thought.

Arite may ur future gf will look sexy as RHY lool funnygifsbox.com 2017 09 27 12 35 49 823291 96 Super cute panda Apple Iphone emoji gifs

---

and heres another info bout her shoes lol

• Like 2

Mad Dog: Episode 8

maddog78-00260.jpg

How can you tell who is worthy of your trust when everyone in this show is so openly duplicitous? Whether it’s Taeyang or JH Group at the forefront of the conspiracy, our heroes continue to uncover the secrets of Flight 801, but they’ll need to keep their wits about them if they want to keep themselves out of danger in the process.

EPISODE 8: “At a fishing spot”

MadDog08-00022.jpg

In the Taeyang office, Kang-woo introduces himself as the firm’s claims examination team manager. Min-joon questions Kang-woo’s motive for returning to Taeyang, but Kang-woo assures Min-joon that his goal is to dig into Taeyang’s insurance policies more deeply.

Min-joon is skeptical that Taeyang trusts Kang-woo, and says they should do something so that he can earn their trust back. But Kang-woo warns him to stay under the radar, adding, “If you get caught again, no one can save you.” Min-joon just laughs off this warning.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/mad-dog-episode-8/

COMMENTS

Say it ain’t so, Detective Jo! I suppose it’s not surprising that Chairman Cha would find someone in Kang-woo’s circle of people to turn double agent given how much we learned about the power dynamic between him and Hyun-gi this hour. It seems Chairman Cha is the person who is most responsible for whatever nefarious plot is beneath the surface, and even the man responsible for cleaning up the messes in Hyun-gi’s way (Lawyer Lee) is loyal to Chairman Cha instead of Hyun-gi. Chairman Cha seems to have his finger on the pulse of everything right now, and even knew that Mad Dog was going after Hyun-gi’s documents while he got to sit back and enjoy the show.

The question, then, is will Mad Dog be able to find concrete evidence which points to Chairman Cha’s misdeeds? They already know Taeyang must be complicit in the Beom-joon cover-up, and Kang-woo’s interrogation of Hong-joo should make it clear that she doesn’t know anything about the conspiracy. It’s interesting, though, knowing that Kang-woo and Chairman Cha do not trust each other, that they choose to dance around under the pretense that they actually do. It sets up an interesting dynamic for the foreseeable future where each man will undoubtedly try to outfox the other while struggling to hide their true intentions.

Spoiler

Their previous relationship, as Chairman Cha noted himself, was like that of a father and son, but that seems irreparably fractured at this point. For Kang-woo in particular, I’m sure this comes as a tough pill to swallow. After all, he wanted to blame both Juhan Airlines and even Hong-joo before finally leaving Chairman Cha as his main suspect. I wonder if Kang-woo is even ready to accept Chairman Cha as the mastermind at this point given how reluctant he seems to be to point the finger at him thus far. Does he still foster some sort of lingering affection for the chairman?

maddog78-00223.jpg

That said, Min-joon is certainly going to be key to pushing Kang-woo in the right direction. He doesn’t share the same personal connections to anyone involved in the cover-up. He just wants to find the truth, whatever it may be, and expose it so he can clear his brother’s name. It’s heartbreaking that Min-joon doesn’t even care if he ends up dead as a result, as long as it means his brother is no longer considered a monster.

Maybe he just needs a little bit of love from anyone in his life, especially since his brother was the only person to ever show him any sort of affection. And Ha-ri seems poised to be the one who provides it for him. Hilariously, she can’t even stop herself from flirting with him whenever they’re together, even if her colleagues are right next to them, and Min-joon seems to be the only person who can break through her unflappable persona. It’s a cute little touch of romance (if you can even call it that) in a show that is otherwise brimming with intensity at all times, so it provides a much-needed break every once in a while from the rapid-fire action.

But now that Mad Dog is closing in on the truth, I doubt we can expect the pace to slow down for very long. It’s only a matter of time before they’re digging deep enough into what transpired two years ago that Hyun-gi and Chairman Cha will both want to intervene. Given how thin their loyalty to each other seems to be, though, will they manage to keep each other afloat, or will they race to sell each other out as soon as their business relationship starts to fall apart? I’d bet on the latter, and with Kang-woo barking at their doors, I’d bet it’s coming a lot sooner than either of them originally planned for.

maddog78-00199.jpg

• Like 6

Gawd I’m loving this drama right now hehe 

can’t wait for todays episode.. I must say that even though the ratings aren’t that good, it’s one of my favorite drama this year :lol: Love the casting!! I think they were able to chose the right actors for the right characters wahaha 

not to mentionthe chemi from min joon and hari!! 

• Like 4

Good episode today, glad that they focussed more on the case, just Ha Ri's "Good job" was so unnatural and fake. It was only there to increase their potential loveline. :rolleyes: 

I guess the interesting parts begin tomorrow, I'm a little sad that HJ seems to play for the bad guys now. 

8 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Good episode today, glad that they focussed more on the case, just Ha Ri's "Good job" was so unnatural and fake. It was only there to increase their potential loveline. :rolleyes: 

I guess the interesting parts begin tomorrow, I'm a little sad that HJ seems to play for the bad guys now. 

Yes, she might have not been so cold-hearted and cruel like her father and Joo HK but she is responsible in the sense that she accepted to insure Juhan Air, although she knew that the planes were not safe.

We learnt many things in this episode:

- JHK's father died 2 years ago

- the cause of the plane accident was a defect of the airplane

- HJ knew about the bad shape of the airplanes

- Chairman Cha is using CKW in order to catch anyone who represents a thread. He lets CKW discover things and he cleans up after wards

• Like 2