[Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

Go Seung Ji

If there is going to be a romance between the two....what are the chances that  MJ and RW will go undercover as a fake couple. Much to the amusement of everyone else on the team. Or is this a way to cliche scenario?

Did someone already make this comment? IF so I apologies

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, finebyme said:

If there is going to be a romance between the two....what are the chances that  MJ and RW will go undercover as a fake couple. Much to the amusement of everyone else on the team. Or is this a way to cliche scenario?

Did someone already make this comment? IF so I apologies

As cheesy as it sounds, I hope it happens LOL 

Their chemistry reminds me so much of that duo in a Korean heist film I watched years back.

***Google Searches***

Oh yes Yenicall and Zampano (played by Jun Ji Hyun & Kim Soo Hyun), though I don't want MJ and RW to have the same ending as those guys haha. 

I haven't watched episode 5 with subtitles just yet, but I hope they resolve the airplane case soon or at least focus on other cases since I'm losing interest in the whole upper management politics that's going on. Every time I see that guy with the bowl fringe haircut, I think to myself here's another 10 minutes of something that could be condensed. Choi Won Young is a good actor btw, but his character here is so 1D. 

Prior to watching MD I was on the assumption that MJ would work with the team a lot earlier,  build trust and work their way up to rid of the ultimate villain whilst doing individual cases. It looks like we'll be getting there soon though :)

I hope to see in future episodes: 

- more of the team working on other individual cases aside outside of the air plane case

- more back story between other MD members 

- Team - MANCE  LOL *I just want a big happy family*

- possibly romance between MJ and RW haha though I'm more for the bond between MJ and Leader to strengthen (that car scene towards the end was sad).

• Like 5

So looking forward to the next episode.. It seems that the asst pilot just started working for the airlines now why would he be flying the plane..  Isn't this the big question that should be ask no one seems to be questioning his his employment with the airline and how long have each pilot has been employed with the airlines.. Korean culture is so big on senority..  

Mad dog seems to be missing the big picture here whose family would profit more if the father was dead and which family had more debt that one would go on a suicide mission.. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, sorry @Dhakra, but you are totally going to lose the bet. I mean even Pentium and Cheetah were teasing HR about MJ. MJ and HR are definitely going to end up together. :)

And somehow this annoys me to be honest. We are only at ep5 and it seems like they are trying to push them into a meaningful gazes and relationships. She also seems to worry about him getting hurt. But in fact they haven't interacted much with each other yet. 

I'm also looking forward to them working as a team.

Oohh. Just watched Ep 5. I hope to see more teamwork soon. With all the brains together the team would be daebak!

Trust really is an issue here. Mad Dog team doesn't fully trust MJ and each seem to have their own agenda.

Lee Mi Ran must have been the focal person for all these policies which pay out handsomely. So she cuts a cut of the policies too.

Now she has bitten off more than she can chew and is in hiding.

I am still quite confused about the role that Ju Han and the insurance company has in the whole story. And how they could have managed to persuade/force MJ's brother to crash the plane. Even I think it is highly suspect that a pilot would take tranquilizer before the flight....

• Like 3

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, sorry @Dhakra, but you are totally going to lose the bet. I mean even Pentium and Cheetah were teasing HR about MJ. MJ and HR are definitely going to end up together. :)

Good episode, though I was hoping to see more progress on MJ becoming a part of the team. I thought the Mad Dog crew had started warming up to MJ some in the last episode, but I guess they are still highly suspicious of him.

Also, I am now pretty curious about what happened with that plane crash. I wonder if they're going to stretch it out for the entire drama, or wrap at least the plane crash part up and move to whatever that plane crash was actually a part of, whether that is a political power play or business power play or whatever it is.

Interesting that things back 2 years ago may not have seemed what it was and that KW may have actually gotten played without knowing about it. Anyway, looking forward to episode 6.

The plane crash incident is the main story of this drama. In each episode, they might discover another scam but everything will be related to the plane crash.

I've just finished watching the episode 5 and something caught my attention. KBJ changed the name of the beneficiary in the insurance contract a day before the plane crash. And the change was finalized the morning before the plane took off. Hence the insurance had no idea about the change. In other words, KMJ should have never been the beneficiary in the first place. The question is: who was the beneficiary in the first place? 

Now, we have a connection between GJC and Joo Hyun Ki hence it is definitely possible that JHK used GJC in order to provoke the plane crash. Since LMR was close to GJC and KBJ, I can imagine that GJC could have switched the medicine of KBJ. We shouldn't forget that GJC is specialized in

- provoking accidents

- using drugs

- killing people

And we had all these components in the plane crash but in a bigger dimension.

• Like 4

Aish that Hyungi and Jinchul are in the scam together. While Hongjoo's Dad is in cahoots with Kangwoo's colleague, Park as well tsk. tsk. tsk. Good thing Hongjoo has a conscience, still think she's harboring a one-sided crush on Kangwoo. I think it's sweet how everyone on the Mad Dog Team look out for one another, especially how protective Hari is toward Kangwoo. She even punched Minjoon YO. LoL Cheetah refers Minjoon as Dr. Kim now. 

It was weird at the end of ep. 05 when Kangwoo kept screaming at Minjoon to stay alive when here's a guy trapped in a burning vehicle! Like do something but I guess they're setting it up to get viewers excited for ep. 06. 

I like how that Professor Ahjusshi explained the true definition of Forensics. That their job is to bring closure to the families & loved ones of the deceased. 

• Like 4