[Drama 2018] Live 살다

larus

5 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Yeah, it's not available in the US... :( Like "Prison Wide Life", we don't get the episodes here (in the US). Thankfully, it should be up on other websites soon since it came out on Netflix. 

I am so looking forward to watching it!

Looked it up and it's only getting weekly releases in Canada, Australia, the UK & Ireland. Everyone else who wants to watch it legally has to wait until the drama finishes airing.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, triplem said:

eps 2 recaps / spoilers ( it’s longer than I expected,

Thanks for the recaps. I am waiting for the subtitles but your recaps made the waiting less frustrating. Thanks again.

Such a wonderful drama. I want more dramas like this.

im sensing a love triangle between myung ho and the two leads.......hihihihi anyway judging from the first two episodes, it was a bit boring but once they got to the division it started to get interesting, OHY as a character is so nice to watch 

1 hour ago, loopo said:

im sensing a love triangle between myung ho and the two leads.......hihihihi anyway judging from the first two episodes, it was a bit boring but once they got to the division it started to get interesting, OHY as a character is so nice to watch 

Right? I felt the same but although it was boring (especially the married couple's story), I was still glued to it. I feel like things might pick up in the next episodes.

I'm living for Live now. This and Youn's Kitchen, which is about to end, so I won't have anything watch but this. :D

I'm about to watch Episode 2 now. YES!

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Right? I felt the same but although it was boring (especially the married couple's story), I was still glued to it. I feel like things might pick up in the next episodes.

I'm living for Live now. This and Youn's Kitchen, which is about to end, so I won't have anything watch but this. :D

I'm about to watch Episode 2 now. YES!

actually i'd rather get boring at the start then go up from there on than a get a drama with a promising start and go downhill wasting my time, i think it goes with the slice of life genre that at some points it would get boring

I've been waiting for this drama because; Writer-nim No Hye Kyung and Actress Bae Jong Ok, who I have loved since the drama More Beautiful than A Flower from 2004. They can do no wrong!! (Everyone who starred in that drama can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned), Jung Mi who is briliant since Que Sera Sera back in 2007....

But Netflix and wrecking our subs.....:angry: 

6 hours ago, africandramalover said:

I've been waiting for this drama because; Writer-nim No Hye Kyung and Actress Bae Jong Ok, who I have loved since the drama More Beautiful than A Flower from 2004. They can do no wrong!! (Everyone who starred in that drama can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned), Jung Mi who is briliant since Que Sera Sera back in 2007....

She's so high up there as a writer though I have yet to see her classics, was actually planning on the recent one which was the reboot for "The Most Beautiful Goodbye" but kinda got distracted and forgot about it

Hi friends, I watched eps 1 - 3 because subs are available in my language. I have to say the drama draws you in more and more with each episode. I especially love the realistic scenes where they are just doing daily stuff like cleaning, studying and even sweating. 

The editing of each ep is genius, it ends on this "OMG what is going to happen?!" note all the time.

And the soundtrack is amazeballs. 

12 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Yeah same here. I watch mostly the dramas of the writer and thanks for mentioning the name of the actress. I always see her in dramaland but I don't know her name.

@triplem soo...  as usual gonna watch this raw again. I'll just wait for you or anyone to recap. Thanks

I'm probably in the minority too not liking when Netflix subs the drama. Just really takes a while. But it's viewers preferences I guess. 

23 hours ago, 122am said:

Hi friends, I watched eps 1 - 3 because subs are available in my language. I have to say the drama draws you in more and more with each episode. I especially love the realistic scenes where they are just doing daily stuff like cleaning, studying and even sweating. 

Even episode 3? Awesome. In what language? Bahasa or Spanish or something else?

And I agree, for some reason, I enjoyed watching the new officers clean puke off the seats. I think it's because these are the scenes that we rarely see. We often see cool cops doing martial arts, running after criminals and stuff, that we don't see what they actually do in real life. I really appreciate this about some Korean dramas. This is also the reason why I love watching Youn's kitchen and sometimes Hyori's Homestay. They're so different from the Western reality shows we are used to where people try to create drama and stuff just for ratings. In this both korean reality shows, you only see the actors cooking or hosting their guests, but it's fun to watch, because it's real life. There's no need to create drama at all.

Also, back to live, I'm also drawn to Lee Kwang Soo. I don't know. There's just something about him that transfixing. I also love Jung Yumi. She's so pretty but also simple, she thinks like a kid sometimes (as I've seen in Youn's Kitchen). She's just "so pure" as they would say in Korean dramas.

Finally, and thanks to some beautiful soul , I have been able to watch episode 1&2 with engl subs.

I am beyond happy about the drama. The plot is just amazingly catchy even though as the writer depicted it , it is just about  the ordinary lives of  the neighborhood cops . But damn I can't get enough of this drama. The actors are doing so great protraying each of their characters. It is so realistic and believable.

But there is something bothering me quiet a bit. To begin with : I am so sorry to offend anyone . I am not trying to be negative or belittle the effort of any hard working actor. and I am open to any correction for my opinion. I will be glad if you enlighten me about what I am missing or overlooking. However I coudn't hepl but feel that Lee Kwang Soo is just not convincing. His facial expression bother me a lot . The comedic look and behavior seem so forced to me. He doesn't feel natural in his acting. Seriously I feel like watching him on Running man. Even the dancing scene on the roof got me like "wht the hell, dude, this is not RM." I don't know if this is good or bad but I was expecting him to show others colors than the usual known ones.

It might be this the image of Sang Su that the writer is looking for , but I don't know . I can't force myself to think otherwise. I will be hoping for a change . I really wish he could have this drama as the work that makes his to an A List actor. I won't be dropping the drama because of this of course . I will support Live until the very end. Fighting!

Archived