[Drama 2018] Live 살다

larus

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like what I am seing so far. All the teasers tell me that I will enjoy this drama. I smiled the whole time watchinhg the above teaser, even without understanding a word. The new boss ( Bae Sung-Woo) talks to our protagonists the gossip about the new boss and then he reveals himself to them. :lol:

Okay, I was not interested in this drama at all until I saw the above teasers. Now I am really intrigued. But can someone tell me, is this a melo or a thriller or a comedy or a melothrillercomedy? I should probably add healing drama in there somewhere too. Is this a melothrillercomedyhealingdrama?

11 hours ago, V said:

Okay, I was not interested in this drama at all until I saw the above teasers. Now I am really intrigued. But can someone tell me, is this a melo or a thriller or a comedy or a melothrillercomedy? I should probably add healing drama in there somewhere too. Is this a melothrillercomedyhealingdrama?

This drama is not a thriller. The genre I put on the first page was a slice of life drama. The drama follows the police officers as they try to do their jobs. It focus on their everyday life and their growth and not about mystery.

5 hours ago, larus said:

This drama is not a thriller. The genre I put on the first page was a slice of life drama. The drama follows the police officers as they try to do their jobs. It focus on their everyday life and their growth and not about mystery.

Slice of life definitely makes more sense. But that is so broaaaaaaad. Slice of life can basically house all the genres. For instance, I would categorize Waikiki as slice of life with comedy. Slice of life and crime procedural or something like that might make sense, but after watching the trailers I just don't know what that other classification might be. I know healing drama should be thrown in there though. 

Watch: Lee Kwang Soo And Jung Yoo Mi Are Awkward But Determined Rookie Officers In New Police Drama

Lee-Kwang-Soo-Jung-Yoo-Mi.jpg

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Live” has released new posters and a behind-the-scenes video!

“Live” will tell the story of the police officers of the Hongil patrol division and their around-the-clock efforts to protect citizens and uphold the law.

The first poster shows 15 police officers striking a unified pose in their navy blue uniforms. Although the officers are all striking the same pose, the individual traits of each character still shine through. Each police officer in the drama has his or her own story, and “Live” boasts a colorful cast of characters portrayed by talented actors.

According to the production staff, the poster was a result of the actors’ perfect teamwork. It was difficult to capture all 15 actors in the same pose in one shot, but thanks to Sung Dong Il‘s leadership, the team was able to pull it off with laughter and passion.

Read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/20/watch-lee-kwang-soo-jung-yoo-mi-awkward-determined-rookie-officers-new-police-drama/

@larus

Hi thank you for starting the thread.  The teasers looked interesting.  

Translation for the teaser.  hopefully not far off.
tvN Live (full version) New police recruits  Jung Yoo Mi X Lee Kwang Soo's first day of work

((Han Jung-O / Yeom Sang-Soo / An Jang-Mi / Oh Yang-Chon))

(OYC) Annyeong  I came yesterday.  (YSS) You too?   (HJO)Ya  He looks a little older.  (YSS) Maybe we look younger.   3 times,  4 times,  or 10 times ((**repeating high school years))  
(022) (OYC) Btw why did you become a cop?  (YSS) I came to earn a living.  (HJO) Add to that a stable job.   (YSS) How about you?  
(OYC) For myself,  due to the trouble I had,  I came to this place.  
AJM) Oh lieutenant!  Stop tormenting kids and come here an interrogation room.    (YSS) Lieutenant...    (OYC) These new recruits won’t  work out either.  

vUM4l8q.gif

tvN Live Bae Sung Woo - Bae Jong Ok,  two veterans  full of tension ... Love fight ...

((An Jang-Mi / Oh Yang-Chon ))

(AJM) Confess it now   The only alibi is from what you said. 

(OYC) (004) It’s unfair really  (006) Trust me 

(AJM) (009) I have a secured witness. (011)Tell me what you did 3/10  

(OYC)(013)  It’s really unfair. 

(AJM) Then why did you avoid my phone call?  

(OYC) [여보야 yeobo-ya/honey-ya]  How many times I told you that I was in an undercover operation.

(OYC) [사내커플 office couple]   (023) You have to trust me.  I love you.

On 2/19/2018 at 11:06 AM, V said:

Hi...again~~

hehehe

here is the something about Live from the writer herself. Noh Hee Kyung writer.

on working with LKS n JYM

Watch: Lee Kwang Soo And Jung Yoo Mi Go Through Arduous Police Training In “Live” Preview

Lee-Kwang-Soo-Jung-Yoo-Mi1.jpg

vN’s upcoming weekend drama “Live” released another preview for the anticipating fans.

“Live” will follow the everyday lives of police officers as they try to maintain justice.

In the preview, the lead actors Lee Kwang Soo and Jung Yoo Mi are training physically and mentally to become police officers. Although very different, they are both determined to fulfill their dreams. Jung Yoo Mi goes through physical struggles and writes notes like, “There is nothing more important than becoming a police officer right now,” to remind herself of her goal. Lee Kwang Soo slaps his face to prevent himself from falling asleep and endures harsh training. Both of them don’t give up to become police officers, no matter how hard their circumstances may be.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/24/watch-lee-kwang-soo-jung-yoo-mi-go-arduous-police-training-live-preview/

f131637506079275656(0).png

=======

Preview ep1

아르바이트로 근근이 버티는 취업준비생 정오(정유미)는 또 다시 면접에서 떨어지고, 생수회사 인턴 상수(이광수)는 회사가 불법 다단계로 문을 닫아 정규직 전환의 꿈이 물거품이 된다. 현실 앞에 좌절한 두 사람, 먹고 살기 위해, 잘릴 일 없는 경찰공무원이 되기로 마음먹는다.

경찰로써의 사명감? 지금은 먹고 사는 게 더 급하다! 죽자 사자 공부해서 원하던 경찰이 됐다. 그러나 장밋빛 꿈을 안고 입소한 중앙경찰학교에서 그들은 “니들 중 한 명은 반드시 쫓아낸다.”며 엄포를 놓는 무도교수 양촌(배성우)과 만나는데...

On 2/24/2018 at 9:55 PM, kentangbakar said:

tvN Live[#2]: To classmate Jung-O (Jung, Yoo Mi),  Sang-Soo (Lee Kwang Soo) 'You, do you know me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3De-ZArR_4

(002)Today, we don’t do anything.

(005) So we don’t do anything today.
(008) [Different weight of life]  
(009) (There is nothing more important than police now.)
(019) You know too?    (021) [clumsy]   (023) fierce   (025) [a record about  life] 

tvN Live[#1]: So today we, don't do anything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_hp903kuo

(001) Today, we don’t do anything.

(006) (There is nothing more important than police now.)

(009) So we don’t do anything today.

9 hours ago, plappi said:

=======

Preview ep1

아르바이트로 근근이 버티는 취업준비생 정오(정유미)는 또 다시 면접에서 떨어지고, 생수회사 인턴 상수(이광수)는 회사가 불법 다단계로 문을 닫아 정규직 전환의 꿈이 물거품이 된다. 현실 앞에 좌절한 두 사람, 먹고 살기 위해, 잘릴 일 없는 경찰공무원이 되기로 마음먹는다.

경찰로써의 사명감? 지금은 먹고 사는 게 더 급하다! 죽자 사자 공부해서 원하던 경찰이 됐다. 그러나 장밋빛 꿈을 안고 입소한 중앙경찰학교에서 그들은 “니들 중 한 명은 반드시 쫓아낸다.”며 엄포를 놓는 무도교수 양촌(배성우)과 만나는데...

Preview ep1:

A job-seeking student, Jung-O (Jung, Yoo Mi), who struggles with part-time jobs, fails with the interview again.  The bottled water company intern,  Sang-Soo (Lee Kwang Soo) loses the dream of the transition to full-time job after the company closes with illegality on multi-levels.    These two are frustrated with reality, and decide, in order to earn a living, to become a police officer which doesn’t do layoffs.
A sense of duty as a police officer?   This is the time when earning a living is more urgent!   They became a police officer after studying madly.   However, after being admitted with high expectations, at the Central Police Academy, they  meet a martial arts teacher, Yang-Chon( Seong Woo Bae) who says in an intimidating tone “One of you  must be kicked out”...

Lee Kwang Soo And Jung Yoo Mi Begin Grueling Police Training In “Live” Preview

Lee-Kwang-Soo-Jung-Yoo-Mi2.jpg

Spoiler

Upcoming tvN drama “Live” recently released images of Lee Kwang Soo and Jung Yoo Mi beginning their intensive police academy training in the drama.

Written by Noh Hee Kyung and directed by Kim Kyu Tae, “Live” depicts the realistic lives of police officers in the busiest district, Hongil Patrol Division, as they work round the clock to solve cases. In the drama, you can expect to see the clash of rookie police officers Han Jung Oh (Jung Yoo Mi) and Yeom Sang Soo (Lee Kwang Soo) as they meet the hot-headed veteran, Oh Yang Chon (Bae Sung Woo).

In the released stills, Han Jung Oh and Yeom Sang Soo, dressed in Judo uniforms, undergo intensive martial arts training. Both trainees looked nervous and drained, while an individual fiercely oversees them. That individual is none other than Oh Yang Chon, a ruthless instructor who doesn’t hesitate to give penalty points to students.

Live2.jpg

A staff member of “Live” shared, “The drama shows the first meeting of Han Jung Oh, Yeom Sang Soo, and Oh Yang Chon, who end up working together on the same team. The three will have a rough start as they butt heads from the beginning.”

“Live” will air on March 10 at 9 p.m. KST after “Hwayugi” concludes its run.

Lee Kwang Soo And Jung Yoo Mi Are Friendly Neighborhood Policemen In “Live” Posters

Live_2-e1519858203832.jpg

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Live” has released official posters.

“Live” follows the policemen in a patrol division, and the unpredictable accidents and cases that occur at their workplace. Amidst the chaos, the realistic and down-to-earth policemen work hard to keep justice.

Ahead of its premiere, the drama has released two official posters. The first shows newly-admitted policemen Jung Yoo Mi and Lee Kwang Soo helping a child. Jung Yoo Mi tenderly speaks to the child while Lee Kwang Soo holds the child’s hand tightly while speaking into his walkie-talkie. The two in the poster show a scene that can commonly be seen anywhere in the streets, making the drama even more relatable.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/28/lee-kwang-soo-jung-yoo-mi-friendly-neighborhood-policemen-live-posters/

Archived