[Drama 2018] Live 살다

larus

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Live, 살다 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 PM KST - Premiers on March 10th
On 3/3/2018 at 9:15 AM, plappi said:

thanks

(translation)

tvN Live [preview]  It’s truly my first life, so we are little clumsy

(000) reporting the man as a sexual assault victim ((*not sure))
(003) There is only a picture?!
(004) What are you doing in a jail room

(005) (I was ) under orders to follow SOP (standard operating procedure ) so what changed?  ((*not sure))    
(008) [sorry] 

(009) I don’t want to talk about today’s event.  
(011) [It’s truly my first life]
(015) What did I do so wrong?
(020) [We are little clumsy]
(021)  Do as told    We did nothing

Lee Kwang Soo Talks About Preparing For His Upcoming Drama Role

Lee-Kwang-Soo.jpg

Actor Lee Kwang Soo recently sat down for an interview to talk about his upcoming drama “Live” and how he prepared for his new role.

In the new tvN drama, Lee Kwang Soo will be playing the character of Yeom Sang Soo, a hard-working rookie policeman who takes the job in order to make a living.

The actor commented, “Yeom Sang Soo is someone who works hard at whatever he does. He works diligently and always does his best. I think that many viewers will find Sang Soo’s passion charming and relatable.”

Lee Kwang Soo revealed that he had sought out real-life policemen as part of his research for the role. “I spend a lot of time conversing with director Kim Gyu Tae and screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung [to prepare for the drama],” he said. “I also learned a lot from an actual police district captain and patrol officers, and I studied and practiced [for the part].”

More https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/04/lee-kwang-soo-talks-preparing-upcoming-drama-role/

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/970148596480851968

On 3/4/2018 at 7:41 AM, plappi said:

thanks

(( Han Jung-O /Yeom Sang-Soo   /An Jang-Mi  /Oh Yang-Chon ))

tvN Live  Why did Jung  Yu Mi (JO) become a police officer?
(000)(JO) They only look at the exam score for the civil servant job  (004)(JO) without considering other things.
(006) [Don’t do anything]    
(008)(YC)  Everyone, march on the place.   
(010)(SS)  Rest Rest   
(012)(YC) Don’t rest RUN  
(013)(YC) ((don’t know **)) **3  **4  **5   
(018)(YC)  Empty head, change, **2  (019) (YC) ((*not sure))  (020)(SS) Jerk
(021) [The world is burdensome and  irrational/illogical!]   
(024)(SS) The day after tomorrow I’m going to be a police officer.  Congratulations   (029)(JO) Congratulations
(032)(JM) I might divorce OYC .  
(034)(YC) Do you want a glass of wine?  
(037) Noona   (038)(JM) Get out  
(040) ((*inaudible))  (043) Don’t use any excuse.  
(045) ((*inaudible))  
(047)(YC) ((*inaudible))   (047) Today  we will work together for good progress ((*?))  
(052)(JO) I kind like OYC.   (054) If you keep doing things OYC doesn’t like,  you will get fired. ((*unsure))  
(058) ((*inaudible))  Jerk
(102)(JM) Let’s reinvestigate all of the similar cases and then go to the sunflower center.    How did you know this place?
(110) Hyung  I went to the orientation today.   
(112) [clumsy]  
(114) Even if, feet freeze, jaw rattles, head is numbing, or wind blows,

(I) did as told    (I) did nothing
(118) [ fierce ]
(122) [a record about  life] 

Premiere Watch: Live, That Man Oh-soo

by girlfriday

Live

premiere_live.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Workplace human drama
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Star writer Noh Hee-kyung is back together with PD Kim Kyu-tae for their fifth drama together after It’s Okay It’s Love, That Winter The Wind Blows, Padam Padam, and The World They Live In, and this time they’re going for a slightly lighter workplace drama set in a police station. I say slightly lighter because I’m expecting the comedy in this drama to be amusing foibles on the job at most, which will then somehow bring us to tears and wring our hearts out by each hour’s end. It is Noh Hee-kyung, after all. Live stars the delightful Jung Yumi and Lee Kwang-soo as ordinary police officers just struggling to do their best, and the drama aims to tell the human stories of cops as hardworking civil servants, rather than focus on crime-solving like most police procedurals do. It doesn’t have a catchy premise, but I’m pretty sure that with this cast and production crew, you don’t really need one.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/03/premiere-watch-live-that-man-oh-soo/

March 6, 2018

New cop series depicts personal, softer side of police

By Woo Jae-yeon

SEOUL, March 6 (Yonhap) -- Forget about blood-splattering, hard-boiled cop series. tvN's new TV show "Live" promises to throw light on the softer, more humane side of police officers struggling everyday to keep order and help people in need.

The purported goals of the drama sound achievable when taking into consideration the track record of the scriptwriter, Noh Hee-kyung of "The Most Beautiful Goodbye," "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and "It's Okay, That's Love," popular TV series that tell warm stories about the extraordinary lives of ordinary people.

Cast members of tvN's new series "Live" pose for photos during a media event at a hotel in southern Seoul on March 6, 2018. (Yonhap)

Cast members of tvN's new series "Live" pose for photos during a media event at a hotel in southern Seoul on March 6, 2018. (Yonhap)

Noh said "Live" would be "very different" from previous police procedurals that focused largely on solving cases. The drama is more about people tasked with the job, she added.

She became interested in life in law enforcement during the massive anti-government demonstrations that swept the country in 2016 and early 2017, which ultimately led to the ouster of former President Park Geun-hye.

"Looking at the police making a human barricade in front of me, I wondered if these people really wanted to be here. I stumbled upon them again squatting and eating meals behind police buses. They didn't make eye contact with the protesters," Noh recalled at a media event held Tuesday at a hotel in southern Seoul.

"I started to wonder why they were there and who ordered them to be there ... While doing some reporting for a possible scenario, I learned that they were just doing their job like I do as a writer. They have no choice but to do their job ... They called themselves human shields at the front line," she said.

A poster of tvN's new TV series "Live" provided by the network (Yonhap)

A poster of tvN's new TV series "Live" provided by the network (Yonhap)

Starring Jung Yu-mi, Lee Kwang-soo and Bae Jong-ok, the drama depicts what police officers at a small but busy patrol division go through on a daily basis.

The actress Jung, who plays policewoman Han Jung-oh, said she hopes she can portray the life of police officers accurately based on the conversations and experiences she's had and seen at a local patrol division.

"I am neither a very brave person nor good at openly discussing social issues. I would rather do that through my work," she said. "I want to play the role well in order to express the life, feelings and hard work of police officers."

Currently appearing in the popular reality show "Youn's Kitchen" on the same network, she hopes to use some of the positive energy she's received from the program to contribute to the success of the new series.

Actress Jung Yu-mi makes an appearance during a media event in Seoul for tvN's new series "Live" on March 6, 2018. (Yonhap)

Actress Jung Yu-mi makes an appearance during a media event in Seoul for tvN's new series "Live" on March 6, 2018. (Yonhap)

Actor and TV entertainer Lee Kwang-soo vowed to do his best to play the policeman Yeom Sang-soo, seeking to calm some reservations about whether his light and funny image from the popular variety show "Running Man" will match well with the serious character.

"It's been eight years since I debuted. People close to me also worry about that image. But I believe people will see me as Yeom Sang-soo of 'Live' if I devote myself to performing the character well," he said.

The series is expected to combine the dynamism and passion of dramas with a warm human story, producer Kim Kyu-tae said.

"I would like to add that the series is like a school to learn life's lessons for clumsy adults," Kim said.

The 18-episode show is set to premiere on March 10.

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

4 hours ago, rubie said:

Noh said "Live" would be "very different" from previous police procedurals that focused largely on solving cases. The drama is more about people tasked with the job, she added.

Thats why I am so excited for this drama. I love the crime procedural shows but I love shows that focus on people even more. I trust writer No Hee-Kyung. She is great making the audience conect with the characters/ story and bringing out true emotions through the characters. 

March 7, 2018

tvN Releases New Crime Drama

Source: BNTNews

wfbly31mfz6hjbcrgfepcwf76mebepg1.jpg

[photos by Baek Sooyeon] A press conference to introduce tvN's upcoming weekend drama, Live, was held on March 6 at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Gangnam, Seoul. 

The event was attended by the casting but the media was especially surprised to see the beautiful chemistry that actress Jung Yoomi and actor Lee Gwangsoo gave out as a couple. 

Meanwhile, Live depicts the busy life of special detectives: those of the Hongil Patrol Division, the busiest in the whole country, who runs and fights every day and night to maintain peace and justice. The show will premiere on March 10.

March 6, 2018

Extraordinary stories of ordinary police officers

TvN’s new Saturday-Sunday drama “Live” features countless police officers. 

But there aren’t any amazing heroes, thrilling cases or exciting mysteries. Rather than focusing on spectacular events, the overall plot centers on the everyday lives of average police officers.

Jung Yu-mi and Lee Kwang-soo play the lead roles, as rookies who just started at a busy patrol division. Rather than learning to catch criminals and apprehend suspects, they are trained to handle drunken citizens, find lost children and help out with the daily difficulties of the public. Bae Jong-ok and Bae Sung-woo took the roles of veteran cops who aid them.

Jung Yu-mi (left) and Lee Kwang-soo pose for photos at a media briefing Tuesday at Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul. (tvN)

The script is written by famed scriptwriter Noh Hee-kyung, who is known for her detailed portrayals of ordinary people. She was motivated to write the script from her experience of participating in the candlelight vigils that took place from late 2016 to early 2017, in a move against the corruption of the government.

“I wondered why the police (at the protest scenes) weren’t able to look me straight in the eye. Are they here because they want to be?” Noh said at a press conference held Tuesday in southern Seoul. “Sparked by curiosity, I began to look into their lives.”

Growing up in the 1980s under an authoritarian government, the writer didn’t have a positive attitude toward the police. They were considered a symbol of governmental authority at the time.

But after doing in-depth research about police officers, she was shocked by the poor treatment that they receive and also the amount of work that they do. 

“The average life span of police officers is 63, the shortest of all public service workers,” she said. “If one expects a hero’s story or a satisfying revenge, that person might be disappointed. It’s the story of ordinary people who say that they are living a life in the forefront, as cannon fodder.”

The poster for tvN’s “Live.” (tvN)

Actress Jung Yu-mi, currently enjoying mega-stardom after appearing in entertainment show “Youn’s Kitchen” on the same network, shared her wish to deliver the emotions of police officers. 

Speaking of their hardships, Jung was emotionally charged, unable to continue her speech for a while.

“As I have not been much of a brave person, I haven’t been an actress who delivers a social message,” she said. “After listening to the synopsis, however, I wanted to take the role to let viewers know about the hardships of police officers.”

It is actor Lee Kwang-soo’s third time working with the writer and Noh revealed her trust in the actor. “Lee works hard. His diligence outshines his talent,” she said. 

The actor, widely known for his appearances on popular entertainment show SBS’ “Running Man,” is confident that his role would not be shaded by his humorous aspect. 

“Many close to me share the worry (about my comic image). But I believe people will see me as my character in the drama if I devote myself to the work,” Lee said. 

The 18-episode show “Live” will start airing on Saturday at 9 p.m. on tvN. 

(silverstar@heraldcorp.com)

March 7, 2018

Actress Jung Yu-mi to Star in New Cop Drama

By Jang Eun-kyung The ChosunIlbo

2018030701090_0.jpg

Actress Jung Yu-mi is set to appear in a TV series with its first episode starting this weekend.

In the cop drama "Live" to be aired on the cable channel tvN, Jung plays a policewoman who leads a busy life patrolling her district and responding to emergency calls.

"I will do my best to portray the hard work and dedication that police officers put into their jobs," Jung said at a press event on Tuesday.

"I don't have a lot of courage most of the time, and I'm not a kind of person who openly speaks about social issues," she added. "But I will do so through my role in the series."

The series portrays the busy life of police officers. The first episode will air on Saturday.

7 hours ago, plappi said:

Jo In Sung came to visit his friends on the set

Jo In-sung  made a surprise appearance  on the set to cheer 'Live'. B)
Jo In-sung  was with Bae Seong-woo in the movies ‘The King’ & ‘Ansi Fortress,’  and  with Noh Hee-kyung and PD Kim Kyu-tae, in IOTL and TWtWB.    And he has a close friendship with Lee Kwang-soo.

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1279871

"Behind the scene of live teaser part 1."   It has a translation.

Spoiler

Archived