[Drama 2018] Live 살다

larus

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG is this drama supposed to be a serious drama? I don't know how but it's quite hard to see Kwangsoo in serious role after I've watched him in Running Man for 7 years. :D But, looking forward for this and I hope Kwangsoo will nail his character :wink:

Kwangsoo Oppa Hwaiting!! :D

Watch: New Drama “Live” Releases Action-Packed Teaser Of Jung Yoo Mi And Lee Kwang Soo

Jung-Yoo-Mi-Lee-Kwang-Soo.jpg

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Live” has shared its first teaser starring Lee Kwang Soo and Jung Yoo Mi.

“Live” will follow the lives of police officers working at Hongil Patrol Division as they fight day and night to protect citizens and the law. The drama will shed light on the relatable and humorous stories of the people behind the uniforms. With the dream team of director Kim Gyu Tae and screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung leading the drama and a talented cast that includes Lee Kwang Soo, Jung Yoo Mi, Bae Sung Woo, Bae Jong Ok, Sung Dong Il, and Shin Dong Wook, the drama is sure to make waves.

The first teaser for the drama was released on February 3 and is fast-paced and action-packed as scenes of police officers training and doing their jobs are interspersed with lines that talk of the characters being, “Real, a little clumsy, and faced with unexpected situations.”

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/03/watch-new-drama-live-releases-action-packed-teaser-jung-yoo-mi-lee-kwang-soo/

36 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

OMG is this drama supposed to be a serious drama? I don't know how but it's quite hard to see Kwangsoo in serious role after I've watched him in Running Man for 7 years. :D But, looking forward for this and I hope Kwangsoo will nail his character

I have lot of respect for actors/ actresses who could do comedy and drama equally. Usually, the great comedy actors are good at serious dramatic roles. As an actor, I saw Lee Kwang Soo in Dear My Friends and he did the emotional/ dramatic scenes very well. I am glad that they cast him as a male lead.

1 hour ago, larus said:

I have lot of respect for actors/ actresses who could do comedy and drama equally. Usually, the great comedy actors are good at serious dramatic roles. As an actor, I saw Lee Kwang Soo in Dear My Friends and he did the emotional/ dramatic scenes very well. I am glad that they cast him as a male lead.

I never watched his movie or drama before so I don't really know him as an actor. I love him as a comedian and I am really looking forward for his drama. :D

I don't really know about the actress but is she the same person that was in Youn's Kitchen season 2 along with Park Seo Joon? 

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

I never watched his movie or drama before so I don't really know him as an actor. I love him as a comedian and I am really looking forward for his drama. :D

You could watch some cuts from Dear My Friends. They are available on You Tube with English subtites. Here is one of them.

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

I don't really know about the actress but is she the same person that was in Youn's Kitchen season 2 along with Park Seo Joon? 

Yes, she is the same actress. I think Jung Yu Mi and Lee Kwang Soo will make a very good couple on screen.

February 3 2018

Teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Live”

Live-GS-001.jpg

First teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Live” starring Jung Yu-Mi and Lee Kwang-Soo. The drama series also features director Kim Kyu-Tae and screenwriter No Hee-Kyung. The duo have previously worked together on drama series “Worlds Within……,” “Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats,” “That Winter, The Wind Blows” and “It’s Ok, This is Love.”

Meanwhile photos above and below are from the traditional Buddhist gosa ceremony that takes place prior to filming.  The ceremony was held on January 28, 2018 in Paju, South Korea.

Ep.1 of “Live” is now set to air March 10, 2018 (takes over tVN’s Saturday and Sunday 9PM time slot after “A Korean Odyssey.”).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-tvn-drama-series-live

Live-GS-002.jpg

Lee Kwang Soo Transforms Into Police Officer For Upcoming Drama “Live”

Lee-Kwang-Soo.jpg

Following the trailer, tvN has released stills of Lee Kwang Soo as a police officer for his newest drama “Live.”

“Live” is a drama that revolves around the lives of police officers working at Hongil Patrol Division as they fight day and night to protect citizens and the law. The drama will shed light on the relatable and humorous stories of the people behind the uniforms.

Lee Kwang Soo will be playing Yeom Sang Soo, a rookie police officer who causes a lot of trouble. Yeom Sang Soo became an officer in order to make a living rather than because of a sense of duty. He becomes flustered by the completely different reality than the cop he thought he was going to be, but he’s a passionate person who does his best. Despite his efforts, he is an icon of misfortune and gets into trouble everywhere he goes.

read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/08/lee-kwang-soo-transforms-into-police-officer-for-live/

February 10 2018

Teaser trailer #2 for tvN drama series “Live”

Live-teaser2-SM11.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 for tvN drama series “Live” starring Jung Yu-Mi and Lee Kwang-Soo. The voice-over in teaser 2 has a man asking “Where you stand is always irrational and unfair. Don’t move, not even one step. Can you take it?” Jung Yu-Mi responds with “I will stand to the end viciously. Poor, but fierce life record.” The drama series follows a group of police officers.

“Live” first airs March 10, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-for-tvn-drama-series-live

'LIVE' TEASER Lee Kwang Soo's Part released .

Lee Kwang Soo will be playing Yeom Sang Soo, a rookie police officer who causes a lot of trouble. Yeom Sang Soo became an officer in order to make a living rather than because of a sense of duty. He becomes flustered by the completely different reality than the cop he thought he was going to be, but he’s a passionate person who does his best. Despite his efforts, he is an icon of misfortune and gets into trouble everywhere he goes. source

Archived