[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

@bara02 @fibdib @angelkhaterine1211 @plappi 

@ktcjdrama @USAFarmgirl @Table122000 @stroppyse @lindy01 @piekeboeboe @Mau_Cherry 

HI GUYS!!!!!!

I TRIED MY LUCK AND DOWNLOADED THE COMPLETE JUST BETWEEN LOVERS OST ALBUM!!

AND I FOUND IT!!!! 

turn out it's not a full OST. It's just a title song.

The title is: 01. 냥 사랑하는 사이 (Title)

Track no. 1 from Just Between lovers- Various Artists OST ALBUM!!!!! 

YESSSSS! NOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!

even little bit dissapointed its not a full song ;(( 

hope it helps u all <3 <3 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, orangeprincess18 said:

@bara02 @fibdib @angelkhaterine1211 @plappi 

@ktcjdrama @USAFarmgirl @Table122000 @stroppyse @lindy01 @piekeboeboe @Mau_Cherry 

HI GUYS!!!!!!

I TRIED MY LUCK AND DOWNLOADED THE COMPLETE JUST BETWEEN LOVERS OST ALBUM!!

AND I FOUND IT!!!! 

turn out it's not a full OST. It's just a title song.

The title is: 01. 냥 사랑하는 사이 (Title)

Track no. 1 from Just Between lovers- Various Artists OST ALBUM!!!!! 

YESSSSS! NOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!

even little bit dissapointed its not a full song ;(( 

hope it helps u all <3 <3 

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! Where did you buy it?????

I can't believe it has Korean title, I thought it would be in English since the lyric is on English 

Please share me the link where to buy the full album, I'm dying to have all those amazing songs!

41 minutes ago, angelkhaterine1211 said:

Please share me the link where to buy the full album, I'm dying to have all those amazing songs!

Free shipping on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rain-or-Shine-JTBC-Drama-OST-CD-Booklet-Tracking-no-/232643812559?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Description on YesAsia

The soundtrack of Rain or Shine includes Elaine's "We're Just in Love," Zitten's "Open My Eyes," singer-songwriter Savina & Drones' Aurora featuring April 2nd's Kim Kyung Hee, singer-songwriter Ra.D's "I Just Miss You," "That Day You Came to Me" by K-pop Star 5's Lee Si Eun, "With Me" by 2AM's Chang Min, Jun Ho's "True Love," and Where We by Superstar K7's Ryu Ji Hyun and April 2nd's Kim Kyung Hee.

This edition comes with a 44-page lyric photobook. (!!!)

23 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @Mau_Cherry, I liked your explanation and agree with nearly all of it. My apologies, but I didn't watch it with subs, so I'm not sure what the subs say, but this is what MS had said to SM in terms of the architect's suicide when SM asked why he would commit suicide if he wasn't wrong.

Moon Soo responds "That’s right. What did he expect the remaining families to do? If it wasn’t his fault, he should have lived. He should have lived and revealed the truth. If one thinks that the only way to prove one’s sense of injustice is to die, then what a terrible world this would be."

I think JW's thoughtful reflection afterwards is realization that MS didn't think it was his father's fault, that she had even checked the design and blueprints to arrive at her conclusion, but that JW's father's fault was for not seeing it through, not trying to prove till the end that the flaw wasn't with his work, because that led a misunderstanding by the other victims' families. It created obfuscation in terms of where the flaws actually were that led to the disaster. However, JW's father despair was such, and the world was such a terrible place for him that he saw death as his only choice despite not being in the wrong.

So, I think as you say, JW understands that MS does care about him, but also about his father and how terrible he must have felt. But, it's also serves as more of a wake up call for JW to carry out his responsibility to the end, not just for his sake, but for the sake of others who are dependent on him to pursue what he thinks is right until the end.

Hope that made some sense. MS doesn't actually phrase it in term of the dead architect's family at all, but rather his responsibility to himself and to the families of the other victims.

@stroppyse Thank you so much again. Wow, To me I feel like this scenes is a closure for JW.
I saw JW''s suffer and I have questions about JW's father. I wonder how it goes in finale.
MS said means   "the world was such a terrible place for him that he saw death as his only choice despite not being in the wrong"  THIS loosen up JW and also audience like me. I get it now. Thank you so much.

The opening, make me thinking of "Women are from Venus" (I too :lol:)
MS push GD away, she did not want to be with him and stop date him. She feel guilt and fear that she will make GD hurt again. She even tell GD that when she saw GD, then she see herself as bad person.
But ....when GD is sick. She won't let him go.

Spoiler

Td45QSV.jpg

My favorite dialoge :

MS: What exactly have you done in your previous life for you to turn out nasty like this.
GD: That's not true. Since I've met you. I thought I had saved a country in my previous life.

Gx4c94E.jpg

Reading the comments about kissing scenes, ummm I don't know how to analyse about kisses ;-)  or how kiss should be  / or professional way / or learning kiss / or concern of the co-star / or anythings about kiss :lol:
-
I saw (and I like) when GD kiss MS, he looks to the Eyes First Before Kiss.
GD's face is pale (sick) and his ears is alway turn red at kiss:wub: 

Spoiler

( I thought maybe because of freezing cold weather, but this is in hotel scenes, full of cloths, So...sick guy is too hot and then his ears turn red :lol: )

NMcQVru.png

( I am now re-watch final episode with sub. It's take a lot of time. I still did not finished watch every details yet. It's really much wrap up in there)

9 hours ago, piekeboeboe said:

The opening, make me thinking of "Women are from Venus" (I too :lol:)
MS push GD away, she did not want to be with him and stop date him. She feel guilt and fear that she will make GD hurt again. She even tell GD that when she saw GD, then she see herself as bad person.
But ....when GD is sick. She won't let him go.

My favorite dialoge :

MS: What exactly have you done in your previous life for you to turn out nasty like this.
GD: That's not true. Since I've met you. I thought I had saved a country in my previous life.

Reading the comments about kissing scenes, ummm I don't know how to analyse about kisses ;-)  or how kiss should be  / or professional way / or learning kiss / or concern of the co-star / or anythings about kiss :lol:

I really love the opening of ep.16 too... was rather upset with the way MS treated GD in ep.15, because can't you see that leaving him cause him more pain than whatever you did 13 years ago?? But I forgive her because we can see from the opening of ep.16 that she cared too much for him, that's why. Great acting again by WJA that I teared up...

And yes, that was another golden line by GD in response to MS skepticism... I love how simple and straightforward he views things and not make it complicated.

As for the kissing scenes, I love every one of them and I didn't think any was awkward at all. They are all done quite appropriately because I think that both are hesitant about their kisses. They are after all their first kisses. The one in MS bedroom, she actually didn't really want to kiss because she was afraid that she'll pass her cold to GD, which she did :tongue:

Btw, check out my profile cover photo... after many years being on soompi, I've never had a cover photo, but just updated it yesterday because of my love for this drama and its great cinematography :wub:

Ice cream for everyone still here... courtesy of LGD :D

6360622148394123891384242181_savoury-Ice

13 hours ago, corg said:

Free shipping on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rain-or-Shine-JTBC-Drama-OST-CD-Booklet-Tracking-no-/232643812559?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Description on YesAsia

The soundtrack of Rain or Shine includes Elaine's "We're Just in Love," Zitten's "Open My Eyes," singer-songwriter Savina & Drones' Aurora featuring April 2nd's Kim Kyung Hee, singer-songwriter Ra.D's "I Just Miss You," "That Day You Came to Me" by K-pop Star 5's Lee Si Eun, "With Me" by 2AM's Chang Min, Jun Ho's "True Love," and Where We by Superstar K7's Ryu Ji Hyun and April 2nd's Kim Kyung Hee.

This edition comes with a 44-page lyric photobook. (!!!)

@corg wow OST is out! I will check out at yesasia. Thank you.

9 hours ago, fibdib said:

One more thing I like in this drama is the proper use of flashback. Even though we see the collapse every now and then, it shows a different story/memory. The flashback of memories of their different meeting was so good as well.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/01/8-memorable-moments-episodes-15-16-just-lovers/

@fibdib Thank you.I have read and it is very nice post. Every 8 memorable is HIT! 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I really love the opening of ep.16 too... was rather upset with the way MS treated GD in ep.15, because can't you see that leaving him cause him more pain than whatever you did 13 years ago?? But I forgive her because we can see from the opening of ep.16 that she cared too much for him, that's why. Great acting again by WJA that I teared up...

And yes, that was another golden line by GD in response to MS skepticism... I love how simple and straightforward he views things and not make it complicated.

As for the kissing scenes, I love every one of them and I didn't think any was awkward at all. They are all done quite appropriately because I think that both are hesitant about their kisses. They are after all their first kisses. The one in MS bedroom, she actually didn't really want to kiss because she was afraid that she'll pass her cold to GD, which she did :tongue:

Btw, check out my profile cover photo... after many years being on soompi, I've never had a cover photo, but just updated it yesterday because of my love for this drama and its great cinematography :wub:

Ice cream for everyone still here... courtesy of LGD :D

@ktcjdrama  "I love how simple and straightforward he views things and not make it complicated.
<<<Yes Yes, There are so many scenes GD mentions things so simple and my heart melts so easy :wub:

@stroppyse If you have time, Would you please help translate this two making?
JTBC now promote new projects. I think they won't add sub eng to the JBL making sometime soon ( or they might add no more sub)
https://youtu.be/-FQyskC866o (7:47)

Spoiler

YcA2zeV.png

https://youtu.be/BSprVMSS2L0 (4:25)

Spoiler

SZN32CY.png

Ice cream for you @stroppyse  :wub::wub: GD said This taste is MOST yummy to him
o01bhzz.png

Spoiler

I also bought many ice cream also from @ktcjdrama 
For friends who also waiting for the making sub :lol:

RkJa6P2.jpg

Just For Fun:
GD: No contact person  |  Lee Jun Ho : No instagram following :lol:

Spoiler

Wnj3plR.jpg

Its rare that I buy a OST - but i just did it. Not only for the Music - but I need to get my hands on that photobook. :wub:

I love the way korean create cds since long - german are plain and simple against that. I just wished there could have been a poster too. I would hang it on my wall for sure. Poeple around me already think I am a strange person :D

Actualy I am not surprised that the track we searched for is not a full song - I had this impression from it.

Why do it feel like we all are waiting for the next episode to come out. Hard to let go this time.

12 hours ago, piekeboeboe said:

I saw (and I like) when GD kiss MS, he looks to the Eyes First Before Kiss.
GD's face is pale (sick) and his ears is alway turn red at kiss:wub: 

Reveal hidden contents

( I thought maybe because of freezing cold weather, but this is in hotel scenes, full of cloths, So...sick guy is too hot and then his ears turn red :lol: )

It's not only caused by the weather for his ears to turn bright red. He just can't control it:lol:

Spoiler

Music%20%20%20Lyrics%20-%20A%20Video%20P

10 minutes ago, xcalibur07 said:

It's not only caused by the weather for his ears to turn bright red. He just can't control it:lol:

AAWWW XD It makes the hotel kissing scene quietly hilarious. Like, Junho is all confident and relaxed, his face is full of tenderness and his moves are smooth, and then there are his ears, in full view, screaming, "Nope. Not fooling anyoneB)"

Archived