[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

3 minutes ago, reut said:

Can someone tell me if this scene was in today's episode? I didn't watch it thoroughly (while I'm still waiting for subtitles), but I think it's not there?..

It's on Episode 15 - MRI for GD and he was so scared. 
I don't have claustrophobia but I had a hard time with MRI as well, so I understand him fully.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last kiss looks the most awkward one. Why. They just locked their mouthes tightly, keep their faces near each others, like dolls, and stand there barely touching or hugging each other. I don't know what they meant to express with this kind of kiss.  I wish it was opposite.

Sorry, I tend to rant :)

The ending scene, the whole scene, was abit disappointing. But I like how the story was wrapped up and happy with happy ending ♡

7 minutes ago, fibdib said:

It's on Episode 15 - MRI for GD and he was so scared. 
I don't have claustrophobia but I had a hard time with MRI as well, so I understand him fully.

Oh, thank you! Missed it in yesterday's episode too -____- Looking forward to watching this scene since, now that I know all is well, I'm going to savor every single moment of emotional hurricane that was Kang Doo in the last 3 episodes XD 

13 minutes ago, babycrayon said:

The last kiss looks the most awkward one. Why. They just locked their mouthes tightly, keep their faces near each others, like dolls, and stand there barely touching or hugging each other. I don't know what they meant to express with this kind of kiss.  I wish it was opposite.

Same! They looked so awkward and tense, like they just met and didn't know how to properly lean into each other. If I didn't know better I'd think it was their very first day of filming, jumping right into a kissing scene and that's why they look a bit out of it. Maybe it had to be filmed in a haste, with only one take, and everyone involved was too stressed to do it right... But yeah. This very last one, closing shot was kind of a disappointment. A drop of tar in a barrel of honey ))

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes. The implication that they had fewer clothes on together in bed is that they did it. Only in kdramas do they do it while mostly clothed.  Or do they get up to get dressed afterward before cuddling in bed again? Not sure of the actual logistics of that, but they did do it. :)

I actually thought the last kisses were very sweet. It's true that it wasn't a huge passionate kiss, but it felt right in that they've been a couple for awhile, and just sharing some sweetness in the sunset.

Not to mention, logistically speaking, they had to hold that pose for a long time before it was cut (see their hair and clothes blowing in the wind) , and it was the ending kiss shot that closes out the drama, so a bit of sweetness to close it out rather than previous kisses that were to convey passion or desperation or some other emotion.

So, I liked the kiss anyway, and thought it was a beautiful way to end the drama. :)

Best couple in K-Drama for Me, even though I expected their kissing scenes to be more passionate because this is a cable Channel xD 

I have seen kdramas with a LOT more passionate kissing scenes,  but this couple is still my favorite because of their beautiful love<3

42 minutes ago, reut said:

Same! They looked so awkward and tense, like they just met and didn't know how to properly lean into each other.

Actually may be they filmed this scene first. Because in the drama it's already spring time, definitely not a winter weather, so it was filmed in fall.

21 minutes ago, fibdib said:

@stroppyse thanks! maybe it's there maybe it's not - that's okay :).

I rewatched from Ep 1 and is on Ep 12 now. I didn't see anything about it yet. 

No, they haven't mentioned anything about it, I'm certain as its like I've seen each episode twice or thrice, once while livestreaming, once after @stroppyse subs the bits and later when the whole episode gets subbed.

I'm glad that this drama got a happy ending otherwise it would have left me scarred once again like those Shin PD dramas but still I grabbed my heart in hands while livestreaming till the very last moments of the show.

45 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I actually thought the last kisses were very sweet. It's true that it wasn't a huge passionate kiss, but it felt right in that they've been a couple for awhile, and just sharing some sweetness in the sunset.

Not to mention, logistically speaking, they had to hold that pose for a long time before it was cut (see their hair and clothes blowing in the wind) , and it was the ending kiss shot that closes out the drama, so a bit of sweetness to close it out rather than previous kisses that were to convey passion or desperation or some other emotion.

Nobody said it had to be a huge passionate or desperate kiss. It can be sweet, cozy and simple, but it didn't look so at least for me. It just felt like a rehearsal of a kiss scene. I understand how hard it might have been for the actors and team. Especially for the actors if this scene was filmed before the winter kisses ones, like may be in october.

Kang Doo and Moon Soo~ best couple ever!! (tied with Ling and Qi Luo from the taiwanese drama 'Mars' - also about healing,  and this couple has full of PASSION!!!) my opinion only ofc.. 

Anyway. I love JBL so much!! such a beautiful drama,  finally i can breath normally again after 1 week of torture!  

Even if the kissings could have been more passionate..  The way Kang Doo and Moon Soo looking at each other (especially at the end) was so full of pure love! It made me kinda jealous! OMG! True love!!!!!

Yes their kissings will definitely never be remembered as one of the best / most passionate kissing scenes in dramaland. I agree the kissings could have been better... But their love for each other on the other hand,  will be remembered as one of the most beautiful and genuine of all time..at least in my opinion. Damn, I envy their love! One of my favorite couples ever.. They should just marry and make babies already ~~ 

Sry if i write a lot  today,  im just so happy with the ending!!!

Happy Cherry here :)

Phu thank you writer nim - you did not let me down in the last and made my trust go to vain. I actually got a lot today what i hoped for. Even in the details - and I love love love it.

I am not really sure where to start...

I guess one of my fav. Scenes from today was the hug before the Date - the Kiss in the Hotelbed - and her beeing pissed that he did not wanted to go with her to the motel. :D

I love that the solutions for each persons feels so real and right for me too.

For Yoo Jin - yes - from the start she should have had the bigger position. She will make a great job.

For Joo Won - I am not sure - but he is not really working with the Jungs anymore right. So thats good for me too - because he needs peace for his mind and I like it a lot that a new love in on the horizon.

For both - yes it is a bit sad - but the love would just hurt them as it does before - JW will not be able to forget what YJ did - and a realationship with pain and guilt  - and on top with that complicated family background - better not. YJ will meet a great man in the future too.

Jae Young - gosh this Girl gave me a headache - I hated her so often - (extremly when she called GD and in the end not even had to time to share a meal with him - knowing he is not okay)  but yes in the end she loves her brother and I loved the scene when the doc came to her and asked how he lived that so many people came to get tested. She was ashamed for GD for such a long time - but in real GD lived so great that a lot people he met will be on his side forever.

I like it that JY is now the Doc in the little clinic and I hoped that somehow with that money GD will rescue the last place for lost people but i never gone that far that JY will really work there. She will stay there for very long - as I see it. Finaly we saw her good heart too. And she worked hard to rescue her Brother.

Ma Ri - yes I am happy for her - she deserved to be loved. I liked her a lot in that Drama.

Yoo Taek - oh this man - I started to like him when he was around Ma Ri - I disliked him when he was not and I had fun watching him acting like a kindergarden kid when he gots angry. But I feel a bit sorry for him too - he got pushed by his father to take the positíon he never wanted - he even needed to mary - no wonder he became a jerk. So its okay for me - Ma Ri will turn him to a real human - and I kinda think it is funny that he have to deal with GD often now. GD will look after his big Sis Ma Ri for sure.

MS Mother - Yoon Ok - that is one ot the best for me - I was not sure seeing it RAW - but I am happy thanx to @stroppyse now. So she really works on her alcohol problem.  Thats the right way to start anew.

MS Father Dong Chul is back on the street and will taste a lot of meals in all kind of places. That will put him at ease. Good enough for me. And for MS too - as we saw.

Wan Jin and Jin Young - yeah - still happy - and finaly they get the fame too.

But what I liked a lot was - they visited the Tarte Place from last time - and - oh lets see - there is a wonderful help for the wheelchair to enter the place without a problem and the owner just bows and serves. Ha Ha - looks like someone learned a lesson.

Sang Man - going against the one person you love the most to protect the second person you can´t live without needs guts. SM is sooo wonderful. Its okay that in the last he could not help - so we where on the edge again. But he managed to deal with a lot and all by his own to rescue his hyung. And I like it a lot too that in the end he had a Job too. His Life got upgraded like that.

Whats with So Mi? Don´t know...

Have I forgotten someone?

Okay - than last but not least...

I am a bit sad - that they did not show us the memorial park...  but it was great to see all the family members they had visit. Like the Drama don´t forget them.

Moon Soo

Will she really just work at the Bathhouse than - i wanted her to make more models - that her passion and talent. The Bathhouse for sure will look wonderful - we know her plans for it.

Gang Doo!

I just finished watching it RAW again - withoug laggs - and you know what - I know the ending - and i did not feared it today - but still I am in Tears and a mess with the rooftop scene. They transport the feeling so very well - both believed it was the end. GD came to his place to die - leaving her in the Hotel - maybe because he did not want her to see him die. Even before the Date he felt that he was not really okay - but he forced himself to smile and have a wonderful Day. And he had.

For the Hotel - maybe they could not be as passionate and show more because Junho is still an Idol and Fans would maybe not like it. For me it was okay - but I will never like the sleeping - or doing it - with clothes. In older Dramas all what we get was seeing them laying in the bed - closed Door and shoes in front - or historical - the candle got out. So thats a lot more - and I loved the tender way to kiss her forehead - nose - mouth - the rest can be in my imagaination - lalal - i am good with that.

Back to the rooftop - So thats why they could trick me so badly - I felt it from the scene that she cried about him like he dies - but a miracle happen. Yes - why not - after all that suffering they deserve a miracle. Even so - I am a bit sad that someone needs to die to rescue him - I liked the living donor idea more because that would not put new guilt to his story. But the person died not because of him - but the death rescued his life - okay - i can deal with it.

GD has no debts left - he works on his education - but still works on the construction side (great) - he found the love of his life and will live a long life with her - and I believe the moment she gets pregnant he will be the most caring husband - and later dad. He has a bis Sis - a real Brother and somehow a new Mother. She cared for GD since 10 years - they where already family - and of course he have a real sister. Sometimes your dreams will not get true - but what you get can be even better. He found happiness ....

can you see it Granny?

edit: I broke a record today and was only 5 Minutes too late. My Girl and I will go shopping in the next days so we will have a real happy time. And i was checking the forum all the time - waiting for the translations and all that - but i forgot my password so I could not write earlier. Oops... I normaly don´t use my smartphone for soompi.

I am sooo happy now - but I am sad too - so the yourney really is close to the end. Only waiting for the subs is left. What can I do... I guess I will start with Ep. 1 again - and again. I found my new all time fav. Drama! And my new all time fav. Couple too.

Just now, sweetseptember said:

So, better ending than 'The innocent man' (nice guy)? ..  or maybe i shouldnt ask this here..? Sorry in that case..  

Its easy to make a better ending than --- okay - forget it. YES it is. Watch it - and you will love it.

4 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Its easy to make a better ending than --- okay - forget it. YES it is. Watch it - and you will love it.

Thanks ! :D Then i can be in peace.. No amnesia or such. I was never a fan of 'the innocent man' (even though Joong Ki was great and sooo handsome) or 'Secret' , But this one might become one of all my favorites ever in dramaland!! 

Okay - I forgot something ---

I hate loose endings - and those stuff can ruin a drama for me - but even so  - not JbL

but just to mention it

If the last Ep with subs will not explain it we never found out why JY found MS familiar

and

and i am a bit sad for that...

we never found out what Yeon Soo said in MS Dream. I really wanted to know that.

Hi guys

I still didn't watch last 2 episodes with sub, just want to tell that JBL was a beautiful and heart warming drama with so many beautiful scenes, i just didn't like what writer did in last episodes i think his illness was totally unnecessary, kinda ruined the show.

Any way i will never forget Lee Kang Doo and Ha Moon soo :wub:

i'm not good at English so i couldn't anticipate more! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your recaps, highlights, reviews, pictures and everything :wub: 

If anyone want to watch another healing drama but with more intimate/passionate scenes between the leads (if you don't mind old dramas), then watch the taiwanese 'Mars' from 2004 with Vic Zhou and Barbie Hsu. But be prepared of the worst moms ever! The mother of the character of Barbie hsu is TERRIBLE!!

But this drama is worth all just for the touching Love story. <3

sorry, Im talking to much :o 

thanks JBL for amazing beautiful drama... in gonna watch the rest episodes now without panicking~~ (Im too much of a scared cat..) 

23 minutes ago, guiti said:

Hi guys

I still didn't watch last 2 episodes with sub, just want to tell that JBL was a beautiful and heart warming drama with so many beautiful scenes, i just didn't like what writer did in last episodes i think his illness was totally unnecessary, kinda ruined the show.

Any way i will never forget Lee Kang Doo and Ha Moon soo :wub:

i'm not good at English so i couldn't anticipate more! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your recaps, highlights, reviews, pictures and everything :wub: 

Honesty - I didn´t liked it first too - but its just the fact that GD ruined his body over years - so for me - that story fits well - and I like it now.

8 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Honesty - I didn´t liked it first too - but its just the fact that GD ruined his body over years - so for me - that story fits well - and I like it now.

I didn't mind it. There was build up to it from the beginning, and while GD finally was happy and was excited about tomorrow because of MS that wasn't terribly healthy. I think he needed to face death again to truly want to live not just for MS or JY but for himself too. 

Archived