[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

Good drama but very emotionally draining to marathon. Currently on ep 10.

Gosh it's such a gem. I like this actress but she is so natural. And  yes I get the Soo Ae references now.

Junho is very good here but then the whole cast is. So thankful I can just watch an appreciate good writing. Without being distracted by bad acting.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who want to know more about the pre or post production of JBL. In these interview translations of Junho and Jinah, I know more about how unbelievable of their stories, especially Jinah. My respect to her :) Hope she will gain more experience and being successful in future. 

1) 

https://jerwiepenpan.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/eng-trans-180203-just-between-lovers-lee-junho-actor-who-just-fell-in-love-interview/

There are more articles in that blog, just check the recent posts.

2)

https://www.instagram.com/leejunhoxwonjinah/?hl=en

You can find many English translations of their interviews here.

3) 

4) 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/09/won-jin-ah-talks-compared-soo-ae-goals-actress/

Jinah's struggles to pursue her dream an actress. The story is like a kdrama storyline :) 

5) 

It's written in Indonesia, so I translate it in English:

"After deciding to choose the acting path (as her dream), Jinah left her hometown, Cheonan, to Seoul. She worked some part-time jobs from 8 AM until 2 AM the next morning in cafe and movie theater. She failed in some auditions and it made her so sad because she couldn't do what she wanted to do. That's why she cried every years (I think it means: she took some auditions in a year and every time getting failed, she cried)" 

My heart... :(

You also can find many news articles written in Hangeul in that Twitter account. 

6)

Jinah's cfs with song joong ki (2) and song hye kyo (1)

Enjoy!!

I wasn’t curious at first until now. But did Junho actually go to Japan before this drama finished filming(and he changed even hairstyle/color)? The ending  scene of this drama where Gang Doo and Moon Soo looked at the city view and said they loved each other and kissed *the end* , was that the LAST scene that actually was filmed  ? Or was that scene  filmed not in order, like it was filmed EARLIER than other scenes of this drama (‘cuz Junho had to go to Japan before the whole drama was completed?) This drama finished filming 24th January (if i remember correctly), so did Junho stay until the whole drama finished .. until 24th january ? In that case it means the ending scene was filmed in order (meaning the ending scene was the last one filmed..?) 

Sorry, I’m not a very bright person, I’m kind of slow sometimes xD 

10 hours ago, martanur said:

For those who want to know more about the pre or post production of JBL. In these interview translations of Junho and Jinah, I know more about how unbelievable of their stories, especially Jinah. My respect to her :) Hope she will gain more experience and being successful in future. 

1) 

https://jerwiepenpan.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/eng-trans-180203-just-between-lovers-lee-junho-actor-who-just-fell-in-love-interview/

Thank you for sharing this article @martanur. Lee Jun Ho is such a really passionate actor, I am specifically love this answers in the interview:

"In order to be more immersed in the production and get closer to the character of Lee Kangdoo, Lee Junho lived in Busan alone and lived in poverty. He said, “I thought about how am I able to let myself be living a more hard life but I can only think of locking myself in the room. Hence, in order to let myself to live in poverty, I found a single room and lived there for five months. Hotels will help to clean very well and it was really ideal. I feel that it is not very useful (to immerse into the role) and did not live in a hotel on purpose.” Lee Junho laughed while saying these, “hence naturally, I started cleaning (the house) by myself. As I started to stay on for a little while, naturally I would not be as active in cleaning. When this happens, I will understand that ‘this is the way Kangdoo lived."

He truly lived as Gang Doo during 5 months of their shooting in Busan, no wonder the character feels so real and touched our hearts.

p/s: This beautiful drama has ended 2 weeks ago but I'm still stuck here and can't move on. I've watched almost all Junho video out there to overcome my withdrawal syndrome.Ahhh I just love guy who loves cats!Junho is perfect in every way:bawling:

3 hours ago, sweetseptember said:

I wasn’t curious at first until now. But did Junho actually go to Japan before this drama finished filming(and he changed even hairstyle/color)? The ending  scene of this drama where Gang Doo and Moon Soo looked at the city view and said they loved each other and kissed *the end* , was that the LAST scene that actually was filmed  ? Or was that scene  filmed not in order, like it was filmed EARLIER than other scenes of this drama (‘cuz Junho had to go to Japan before the whole drama was completed?) This drama finished filming 24th January (if i remember correctly), so did Junho stay until the whole drama finished .. until 24th january ? In that case it means the ending scene was filmed in order (meaning the ending scene was the last one filmed..?) 

Sorry, I’m not a very bright person, I’m kind of slow sometimes xD 

You can read in one of the links I posted before. He finished his scenes first than other actors due to his Japan concert schedule. His last scene is on the roof with Won Jin Ah at the end of episode 16.

28058761_1842233652515138_77621216177827

Just Between Lovers Premium DVD cafe notice

According to the notice on DVD cafe, the number of pre-orders is too few right now, there is a high possibility that the DVD production will be stopped, minimum number of DVD pre-order required is 700, please hurry to go order if you are interested.

BR DVD will not be produced because the number of pre-order for DVD is too low now.

Order links

YES24(EN) https://global.yes24.com/Goods/58470249

Innolife(EN/CH) http://shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/dvddr1116-jtbcrain-or-shinejust-between-lovers-dvd-premiumepre-order/233129/?cate_no=88&display_group=2

Ktown4u http://www.ktown4u.com/iteminfo?eve_no=103252&biz_no=220&goods_no=32153&grp_no=220627 

I've never bought any DVD before so I don't know the reasonable/going price, but in any ways, I think the price is too steep for me even though I love this drama to bits.... I guess I won't be buying after all :( 

[One True Pairings] Because I’m relieved 

by Guest Beanie

totm-otp-just-between-lovers-01.jpg

By @azzo

When I read about this month’s theme I knew right away who I wanted to talk about, and no, I don’t mean Oppa and me, a thousand words are just not enough. I almost always love the main pairings of the dramas I watch. There is just something so sweet about two people meeting and falling in love, whether it’s them being drawn to each other from the very first encounter or butting heads and bickering their way into love. They all have their special stories, they are all different, and I’m sure I’ll always remember them fondly. 

But if I am to choose only one couple to call my ultimate OTP from my ten years of drama-watching experience, it would be the most recent one: the couple that crept into my heart, clung to it hard until it took over it, the couple that cannot and will not be replaced, our Ice-cream couple from Just Between Lovers, our Gang-doo and Moon-soo!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/02/one-true-pairings-because-im-relieved/

I agree that the prices is too steep. I have many days consider and finally Yesterday night, I decide to make an order. I have try to with all 3 links. Everytime when check out of all websites. They adding sending cost to europe about 30%-40% added more of price T_T
I have to give up buying pre-order. I hope the pre-order reach minimum request and DVD is made and I can find somewhere like yesasia where have free internaltional sending cost.

Kang Doo, Moon Soo -  I miss them

@piekeboeboe No, they haven't! The deadline has been extended until March 12th, so anyone who is on the fence, please place your orders now!!

To entice you, premium members of the DVD production cafe are in the process of putting together a list of extras we'd like to see come with the DVD, which could include more things like this: http://anonymousnerdery.tumblr.com/post/171498590802/junho-cried-when-it-wasnt-even-in-the-script 

Behind-the-scenes, deleted scenes, and cast commentary are all things we're working on bargaining for (personally, I want the scripts! ^ ^), so if anyone else is having as much trouble letting go of these two as I am and would like to see more of them, I HIGHLY encourage you to just bite the bullet and pre-order your copy now (maybe swear off coffee for a month to make up the shipping cost? lol) otherwise we'll never get to ㅠ ㅠ 

Also, if anyone has had trouble signing up for the cafe and would like me to make extras-requests on their behalf, let me know :wink: 

You can pre-order in English at the following links:

Yes24: https://global.yes24.com/Goods/58470249

Innolife: http://shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/dvddr1116-jtbcrain-or-shinejust-between-lovers-dvd-premiumepre-order/233129/?cate_no=88&display_group=2 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2018 at 8:37 AM, ck1Oz said:

Good drama but very emotionally draining to marathon. Currently on ep 10.

Gosh it's such a gem. I like this actress but she is so natural. And  yes I get the Soo Ae references now.

Junho is very good here but then the whole cast is. So thankful I can just watch an appreciate good writing. Without being distracted by bad acting.

If there is a drama I miss,it's this drama. The quality is so top notch. Everybody trying to beat the other in acting. Is it the chemistry? Sizzling. All casts have good chemistry. A drama where u finally ended up loving the bad characters also. I will always look out for the writer's work. That's a seasoned writer we got here. And the director is too good. Will rest have this drama one of these days.

8 hours ago, riririru said:

The team just made an announcement that they will release the Premium DVD \0/

Release date is still TBA

You can check their daum cafe for more detail http://m.cafe.daum.net/rainorshineDVD/TiOG/49?

HoRayyyyy!! Yeahhhhh
Thank you for update.

Thank you the team for make decision to release the Premium DVD. Yes!

As riririru noted, the DVD release has gone through!!

As of now, this is what's on the table:

8 disks of episodes + 3 disks of extras = 11 disks total

5 cast postcards

A 'numbering card' - each set will come with its own number

Scripts from all the episodes!!

+ a copy of Jun Ho's script (presumably annotated by him) that he used on set for ep 1!!!!

Couple commentary by LJH & WJA (80 mins)

Individual commentary by LJH, WJA, LKW, KHN, and the director (60 mins)

(all commentary set to be filmed in early April)

Interviews with the actors, director, and writer

NG cuts!!

Deleted scenes!!

Nothing's been finalized as of yet, but things are proceeding. You can still order your copy at yes24, Innolife, and Ktown4u!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived